Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFR7

You ignored my MassResistance post, conveniently.

And you KNOW full well that these accusations against me are false.

You must pigeonhole me, I know.

But friends do not treat friends in this manner. :cry:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
TABLE OF CONTENTS

for pages 221-240

In these 20 pages amongst other things you'll see the recurring theme of the LGBTQueer/sexual anarchist movement: sex with youth, intolerance of anyone that dares speak out against homosexual behavior and how quickly the normalization of the "T" (transsexual) in the LGBTQueer acronym is progressing. Oh, and be sure to check out the post where I reviewed what B. Hussein Obama has done for the abortion and homosexual movements since he took office in 2008.

And then there's homosexualist GFR7...

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4180493&postcount=4711

GFR7

TABLE OF CONTENTS

for pages 221-240

In these 20 pages amongst other things you'll see the recurring theme of the LGBTQueer/sexual anarchist movement: sex with youth, intolerance of anyone that dares speak out against homosexual behavior and how quickly the normalization of the "T" (transsexual) in the LGBTQueer acronym is progressing. Oh, and be sure to check out the post where I reviewed what B. Hussein Obama has done for the abortion and homosexual movements since he took office in 2008.

And then there's homosexualist GFR7...

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4180493&postcount=4711

Gianfranco :

Against Trans movement.
Voted against Obama in last election.
Against rainbow agenda in schools, Universities, and media.
Against same sex marriage.
Against abortion and third party reproduction.
Against feminist sexual anarchy movement.

Oh, aCW, you're just pulling Gianfranco's leg, the way a close friend does. Funny! Love you xx

f1cb3213249c849827956a72442401f6.jpg

GFR7

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4123805&postcount=3350

(Pathological liars, I just love catching them in their lies).

Moving on...
You caught nothing - That was a vote against him, as I cast no vote for him, and neither did my son. :AMR1:
(no donations either) Political support was withdrawn-- Yes, I worded it wrong, ought to have said "against Obama in 2012/did not support Obama in 2012" but it is the same. Did not support.
Badly worded, but you caught me in NO lie.
Just like you "caught" me in the "lie" about my brother -in-law being a Lieutenant Major when I said he was Lt. of Homicide and Major Crimes for the county Prosecutor's office. I don't lie, so you canna' catch me..... :AMR1:

:wave2:

On to preliminary hearing ..... Attorney says he will have about 10,000 pages

remember 7 months ago when you sent me a PM saying, "It's time for you to move on" - and you thought I'd actually listen? :rotfl: :chuckle:

250px--Blowing_a_raspberry.ogv.jpg

and now i have to be upset about your thinking i lied (when I know I didn't) .......
and my day is ruined...
...not even going out now like I was supposed to...............

tumblr_n9lpj8kKAM1tiv932o1_500.gif

how could you treat your friend like this? don't you like ol' Geefer just a little bit?

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
For you Americans that appreciate the freedoms that others sacrificed to give you, join the great State of Texas, me and others on Monday Feb. 2 and fly the American Flag in honor of American hero Chris Kyle.

Texas Governor Declares ‘Chris Kyle Day’

Jan. 30, 2015

Texas Governor Greg Abbott declared February 2nd to be “Chris Kyle Day” to honor the Texan who became known the most lethal sniper in American history. Kyle was also recently immortalized in the blockbuster film “American Sniper.”

Kyle was credited with 150 sniper kills during his four tours of duty in Iraq as a Navy Seal. He was tragically shot and killed on February 2, 2013, while trying to help a fellow veteran who was allegedly suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.

Taya Kyle, the widow of Chris Kyle, was recently honored by the organization AmericanSnipers.org with a donation of $62,000. According to a Breitbart News article by AWR Hawkins, the group raised the money by raffling a McMillan .338 Lapua sniper rifle. She also recently made news by shooting an antelope on a hunting trip taken to honor her late husband.

After his death, Kyle was honored with a memorial service in the Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas. The service along with the miles-long funeral procession were also featured in the movie honoring Kyle.

During that service, then Governor Rick Perry said, “Chris Kyle was the public face of an anonymous breed of American warrior who are handed the hardest missions and assume the largest risks,” Former Governor Rick Perry said. “Chris was among the very best at what he did, and he saved countless American lives in the process. Our state and our nation suffered a profound loss with his passing. I am honored to have known Chris and to have called him my friend. Anita and I send our deepest condolences to his wife, Taya, his children and the thousands of service members that were his extended family.”
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/01/30/texas-governor-declares-chris-kyle-day/

Chris-Kyle-US-Marine-Corps-640x480.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Add Thomas Banks to the long long list...

Christian Product Engineer Claims Ford Motor Fired Him for Voicing His Bible-Based Opposition to the Company’s Promotion of ‘Pro-Homosexual Ideas’ — Now He’s Fighting Back

Jan. 28, 2015

A former contract employee at Ford Motor Company is accusing the company of unlawful discrimination after he says he was fired for sharing an online comment expressing his faith-based opposition to Ford’s support for an LGBT employee organization.

Thomas Banks, a former design and release product engineer, told TheBlaze Wednesday that he has filed a complaint with the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission through his attorneys at the Liberty Institute, a conservative legal firm.

Banks and his lawyers say the Ford Motor Company and Rapid Global Business Solutions Inc., a staffing firm that employed him, discriminated against Banks for sharing his religious beliefs, claiming the companies violated federal law, including the Civil Rights Act of 1991 and the Federal Civil Rights Act of 1964.

He said problems began when he received an online newsletter from Ford in July 2014 that referred to the company’s longstanding “policy to promote pro-homosexual ideas,” according to the Liberty Institute.

Banks, a Christian, submitted a comment in the feedback section of the newsletter, saying he found the company’s stance offensive.

“I got a news item in my inbox,” Banks said. “They were celebrating 20 years of supporing this one employee organization called Globe, which I found offensive. I disagreed with the whole premise.”

Ford Globe, according to its website, is “Ford Motor Company’s Employee Resource Group for its gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgendered and ally hourly, salaried and agency employees.”

Banks said that the newsletter was soliciting comments, so he said he wrote a brief note expressing his disagreement with the initiative.

“Ford was expounding on how proud they were of [support for Globe],” he said. “My first sentence was, ‘I don’t think you should be proud of this, you should be ashamed of this’ … it’s offensive and it’s disruptive to the workplace and it had nothing to do with manufacturing automobiles.”

The full text of his controversial comments read: “For this Ford Motor should be thoroughly ashamed. Endorsing and promoting sodomy is of benefit to no one. This topic is disruptive to the workplace and is an assault on Christians and morality, as well as antithetical to our design and our survival. Immoral sexual conduct should not be a topic for an automotive manufacturer to endorse or promote. And yes-this is historic-but not in a good way. Never in the history of mankind has a culture survived that promotes sodomy. Heterosexual behavior creates life- homosexual behavior leads to death.”

Banks claims that the Ford Motor Company didn’t appreciate that sentiment.

Read more: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...f-pro-homosexual-ideas-now-hes-fighting-back/

ford_rainbow_logo.png

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
City investigating comments in police newsletter; Chief apologizes to officers [while at the same time gives accolades to a God-HATING lesbian]

Jan. 30, 2015

CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - The city is investigating controversial comments in a monthly newsletter put out by the Cincinnati Police Department's lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender liaison officer.
Chief Jeffrey Blackwell issued an agency-wide apology Thursday for the publication that went to about 1,000 officers earlier this month.

Among comments offending some officers include this excerpt cited from a recent online article in the Huffington Post.

"Homes that deny transgender identities result in a suicide-attempt rate that's 14 times higher than in homes where such identities are accepted," the newsletter quotes from the article. "If you belong to a religion that denies transgender identities and put money in the collection plate or pay your 10 percent tithe, you are bankrolling the slaughter of innocents. You can claim you love LGBT people all day, but as long as you're footing the bill for propaganda that's literally killing children, you are an accessory."

The January 2015 newsletter "On The Beat In The LGBT Community" also is raising eyebrows for listing "supportive places of worship in Greater Cincinnati."

This month's publication highlights the December suicide of Leelah Alcorn, a Warren County transgender teen whose suicide on Interstate 71 sparked an international discussion on the topic.

Blackwell said in his apology opinions in the newsletter are not the expressed ones of the department and the purpose of the newsletter is to inform and educate, not to offend or discriminate.

He pledged to review future copies of all departmental newsletters "in an effort to guard against potentially sensitive content."

"I want to apologize if anyone was offended by the author's opinion in this very real social issue," the chief wrote. "We will review future copies of all departmental newsletters in an effort to guard against potentially sensitive content. we will also ensure that these newsletters are placed in the H-drive and NOT sent to each of you individually."...

In an interview Friday morning, Blackwell said he only received three or four email complaints about the newsletter and far more praising the liaison officer, Angie Vance, and the work she does with the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community.

"It was an unintended consequence of trying to do something great, of trying to be a cutting edge agency that is inclusive of the entire community," the chief said. "Angie Vance is a tremendous police officer. In fact we've received more letters since the complaint emails supporting her and the work that she is doing, the very valuable work that she does in this community.

Read more: http://www.fox19.com/story/27981853...apologizes-for-comments-department-newsletter

leelah-620x382.jpg

Perverts are responsible for this boy's death, not God.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Perverts are responsible for this boy's death, not God.

Speaking of pervs:

But God is responsible for Ebola though right?

The subject is people (in this case a teenager) who have been fooled into believing by a sick and evil movement that they were born the wrong sex and because of that they see no way out from their terrible confusion and often times commit suicide.

Come on Al, defend the fact that your and GFR7's LGBTQueer movement indoctrinates children, in this case ones who are gender confused.

thumb.php

Slate-boy-in-dress-cropped.png

alwight

Speaking of pervs:

The subject is people (in this case a teenager) who have been fooled into believing by a sick and evil movement that they were born the wrong sex and because of that they see no way out from their terrible confusion and often times commit suicide.

Come on Al, defend the fact that your and GFR7's LGBTQueer movement indoctrinates children, in this case ones who are gender confused.

thumb.php

Slate-boy-in-dress-cropped.png
I probably would feel a bit pervy looking around the interwebs for salacious pictures of children to post.
You however probably won't mind seeing them again, so knock yourself out aCW. :rolleyes:

GFR7

I said that camp was not a good idea. Nor was the school and University indoctrination, nor the media blitz, nor the same sex marriage. So why do you keep on lying about me, my dear? :think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Speaking of pervs:

I probably would feel a bit pervy looking around the interwebs for salacious pictures of children to post.
You however probably won't mind seeing them again, so knock yourself out aCW. :rolleyes:

And here you sexual anarchists were hoping what you are doing to children would remain a secret.

Sorry I ruined all the fun for you Al.

party-pooper1.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I said that camp was not a good idea. Nor was the school and University indoctrination, nor the media blitz, nor the same sex marriage....

Nor using righteous laws to cut the core out of the cancer that has spread throughout our once great nation.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since we're once again on the subject of genital mutilation/transgenderism (I'll do a detailed segment on the subject later in this thread), I thought I'd share excerpts of this article from our Christian friend Peter LaBarbera at Americans For Truth About Homosexuality.

Several pages back in this thread I talked about former Olympic athlete Bruce Jenner and how it appears he's extremely confused and is going through a sex change.

Peter LaBarbera tells more about it in his article:

AFTAH Transgender Photo-Story – Bruce Jenner: Don’t Try to Become a Woman!

[There is a total of 13 graphics in this piece: WARNING: offensive images]

I was 14 in 1976 when Bruce Jenner became first American to win Olympic gold in the Decathlon–and the title of world’s best (amateur) athlete–so here is the triumphant picture I will always have of Jenner in my mind:

For those middle aged like me, remember Jenner’s conquering images on the cover of Wheaties boxes?

And so you can imagine my shock–and that of millions like me who grew up watching the masculine Jenner’s physical feats–that he is reportedly on his way to becoming a transgender “woman.” For the record, no matter what the LGBT-brainwashed media lemmings say, Jenner will ALWAYS be a “he.” He can never become a “woman.” The bottom line is: Biological males make really bad “women,” and vice versa. Anyway, the tabloid magazine In Touch Weekly got tired of waiting for Jenner’s “transgender coming out” and jumped the gun by putting this femmy, photoshopped version of Jenner on its cover:

This was over the top, but who can blame the tabloids for going nuts on the Jenner “transgender” story? Who can blame them for seizing on the Nature-defying insanity of transgenderism– a prime example of mankind’s antics being “stranger than fiction,” as the saying goes. And as for the Left, just know that if you publicly dismiss all this gender-bending as so much decadence and nonsense, be careful as you might be labeled a “transphobe.” (The LGBTQueer movement fought to depathologize homosexuality and gender confusion; now they work to pathologize normalcy and its defenders.)

Bruce_Jenner-cover-In_Touch_Mag-2.png

...Finally, some good news

I’ve given you a lot of bad news. Now here’s some good news: men and women have overcome the deviant pull of transgenderism in their lives. Walt Heyer is a Christian and former male-to-female transgender who is now living his life as God intended–as a man. AFTAH did a four-part radio interview with Heyer, who has dedicated his life to helping others avoid his mistakes (Heyer went through the body-disfiguring “sex reassignment” surgery).

Heyer’s most recent book is titled, “Gender, Lies and Suicide: A Whistleblower Speaks Out,” is available on Amazon. Here is a description of the book–also available on Heyer’s website, SexChangeRegret.com:

In GENDER, LIES AND SUICIDE, Walt Heyer analyzes the issues which fuel the tragedy of transgender suicide and shares selected stories from the many people who write him seeking to undo the tragic consequences from their decision to change genders.

Transgenders undergo hormone injections and irreversible surgeries in a desperate effort to feel better. The media and transgender activists claim the radical treatment is successful and regret is rare, yet at the same time, they report that transgenders, even after treatment, are attempting and committing suicide at an alarming rate.

Back in 1979, Dr. Charles Ihlenfeld, a close colleague of Dr. Harry Benjamin, the father of the transgender movement in the U.S., reported that 80% of those seeking a sex change should not have one; frequently too many of them committed suicide.

GENDER, LIES AND SUICIDE reveals how today, many decades later, the suicides continue.

Please support Walt by buying his easy-to-read book and educating yourself on the destructive “transgender” agenda in its many manifestations.

Walt_Heyer_male.jpg

Restored manhood: Walt Heyer as the man God intended him to be. See his website, SexChangeRegret.com.

http://www.sexchangeregret.com/

GFR7

Nor using righteous laws to cut the core out of the cancer that has spread throughout our once great nation.
What is empirically real and workable has to be focused on more than what is transcendentally ideal.

Tell me if recriminalization is even a possibility for the 21st century, when ABC airs shows during prime time
- and watched by millions (and nominated by People's Choice Awards) -
with scenes such as this?
(*graphic language/content* necessary to make point and indicate cultural juncture)

Spoiler
How to Get Away With Murder

During the premiere of the ABC series ...
something revolutionary happened:
two gay men had passionate, suggestively explicit sex.
Halfway through the first episode, audiences watched as law student Connor (Jack Falahee) seduced an
unsuspecting Oliver (Conrad Ricamora) and then later gave him what was believed to be a rim job in bed
before having sex with him.
Game changed.

tumblr_ncx774WhOm1tui4b0o2_500.gif

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I said that camp was not a good idea. Nor was the school and University indoctrination, nor the media blitz, nor the same sex marriage. So why do you keep on lying about me, my dear? :think:

What is empirically real and workable has to be focused on more than what is transcendentally ideal.

Tell me if recriminalization is even a possibility for the 21st century, when ABC airs shows during prime time
- and watched by millions (and nominated by People's Choice Awards) -
with scenes such as this?

I've heard the same words from your LGBTQueer movement ally Art Brain for over 2 1/2 years, so what you're lisping out is nothing new around here.

This thread deals primarily with the purpose of government and the laws that they legislate and shows what happens when people who believe in decency aren't vigilante.

Bask in your perverse glory for now GFR7, as the article above talking about yet another Christian being fired for speaking out against homosexuality correctly states:

"Never in the history of mankind has a culture survived that promotes sodomy. Heterosexual behavior creates life- homosexual behavior leads to death.”

Status
Not open for further replies.