Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

Here's something that you should know is happening right now Art:

There are still organized groups of very evil people out in the world (some who act in the name of religion) that want to execute sexually and morally confused people who engage in homosexual acts.

Yeah, plenty of em' are in your 'camp'. There are several 'Conservative Christians' on this very site who endorse such measures so what say ye to them? :think:

Because you, GFR7/Scot, alwight and others like you haven't repented your sins and asked Jesus Christ to be your Lord and Savior, you had better thank your lucky stars that there are good people like Scott Lively, Peter LaBarbera and Matt Barber out there that know the true meaning of Christianity and are doing everything in their power to see that those evil people don't succeed (by sharing the truth about the sexual anarchy movement and attempting to re-legislate righteous laws that help lost souls find their way down the path of righteousness).

Yeh, nice little diatribe going on there but that's all it is and hasn't addressed anything I've said. I'm still waiting for you to address the first hand testimony of a victim of the brutality of such camps for simply being gay. When's that gonna happen? After yet another 'table of contents'? After a bunch of pasted articles where it's swept under the carpet and you'll hope nobody will notice?

Revising history to suit an agenda isn't 'righteous' in any form. So once again, when your precious hero's' book is established as fact and not propaganda then let me know and I'll gladly be there to address. In the meantime how about you show how academia and established history has it "wrong". The onus is on you, not me.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Here's something that you should know is happening right now Art:

There are still organized groups of very evil people out in the world (some who act in the name of religion) that want to execute sexually and morally confused people who engage in homosexual acts.

Yeah, plenty of em' are in your 'camp'.

As shown throughout this 3 part thread: Peter LaBarbera, Scott Lively, Matt Barber, Bryan Fischer and the ten's of millions of other Christians who believe in legislating righteous laws which help those who have strayed from God's path of righteousness are not in the same "camp" as the false religion of Islam and the radicals of the Westboro Baptist Church.

There are several 'Conservative Christians' on this very site who endorse such measures so what say ye to them?

Mentally ill people scare me..., because they're so unpredictable. Mentally ill people that misuse Holy Scripture scare me even more.

If you and the dozen or so people out there [on TOL] that think like you ever get your way and attempt to stone to death a 12 year old boy who engages in homosexual acts because he was molested by a homosexual pervert earlier in life, you'll have a 6'3", 230 lb. Christian to go through first.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4146141&postcount=24

True Christians are the best friend that proud and unrepentant sinners like you have Art, too bad that you don't realize it.

Quote:
Because you, GFR7/Scot, alwight and others like you haven't repented your sins and asked Jesus Christ to be your Lord and Savior, you had better thank your lucky stars that there are good people like Scott Lively, Peter LaBarbera and Matt Barber out there that know the true meaning of Christianity and are doing everything in their power to see that those evil people don't succeed (by sharing the truth about the sexual anarchy movement and attempting to re-legislate righteous laws that help lost souls find their way down the path of righteousness).

Yeh, nice little diatribe going on there but that's all it is and hasn't addressed anything I've said. I'm still waiting for you to address the first hand testimony of a victim of the brutality of such camps for simply being gay. When's that gonna happen? After yet another 'table of contents'? After a bunch of pasted articles where it's swept under the carpet and you'll hope nobody will notice?

Revising history to suit an agenda isn't 'righteous' in any form. So once again, when your precious hero's' book is established as fact and not propaganda then let me know and I'll gladly be there to address. In the meantime how about you show how academia and established history has it "wrong". The onus is on you, not me.

If you're referring to this link:

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/homo.html

I read it.

I've seen documentaries of the conditions that those who were victims of the homosexual madman Adolf Hitler were forced to live in, be it Jews, the mentally ill or the physical challenged, but your article still doesn't address my earlier question:

While some of the interned (as shown below) had to of had knowledge of the barbaric practices of their homosexual captors, how would all of them know?

From the article entitled

"The Truth About Homosexuality and the Nazi Party"

"Many of the guards and administrators responsible for concentration camp horrors were themselves homosexuals. Famous Nazi hunter Elie Weisel was sent to Auschwitz, where he discovered that the head of his part of the camp "loved children," and observed that "there was a considerable traffic in young children among homosexuals there."

A Nazi administrator at Treblinka, according to one historian, "had a harem of little Jewish boys" and "sought in Treblinka only the satisfaction of his homosexual instincts."...

The "Butch" homosexual guards and capos were capable of unrestrained cruelty, sadism and savagery. A guard at Auschwitz, for instance, strangled, crushed and gnawed to death as many as 100 boys and young men a day while raping them at his leisure.

Historian Frank Rector writes of a film made by the SS "that was secretly made for the enjoyment of a select coterie of Nazis showing a wild drunken orgy of beautiful boys and handsome young men being whipped, raped and murdered by the SS."...

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3174061&postcount=1013

You've been living a lie all of your adult life Art, it appears that you still don't want to know the truth.

the-truth-will-set-you-free-thumb.jpg

GFR7

aCW, it's really hard to read your posts, because I always get stopped wondering where the heck you get off telling people that they must repent of homosexuality/and or supporting its campaign, and beg for help, when they haven't done anything in that vein.

I guess hiding behind a pseudonym on an internet forum is the place for you, because under your real name and out in the real world, the reality of libel would hit you. Actually, even on many forums it is absolutely forbidden to make accusations against other posters whom you really know nothing about - I guess you lucked out with TOL.

The fact that you've been asked to stop and cannot seem to do so is indicative of some blind obsession or delusion: If you knew and accepted the truth, your ideology would go hurtling down into nothing, because it seems to depend on slander and libel. You're projecting, and it doesn't do your cause any good. It makes you appear psychotic. You are telling others what sex acts they engage in, and/or what their stance with the culture and with Jesus is, when not only do you have no information to back this up, but you've been roundly refuted and asked numerous times to stop this. I believe this is the only public venue where this is allowed: I've not seen any others.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
An now, GFR7/Scot will post something straight out the homosexual playbook: "After the Ball, How America will conquer it's fear and hatred of gay's in the 90's" : (Make those who engage in homosexual behavior look like the victims).

aCW, it's really hard to read your posts, because I always get stopped wondering where the heck you get off telling people that they must repent of homosexuality/and or supporting its campaign, and beg for help, when they haven't done anything in that vein.

Yes, the truth must be very difficult for you to read. Do you want me to go against God's Word and ignore the obvious and not help those who desperately need it?

I guess hiding behind a pseudonym on an internet forum is the place for you, because under your real name and out in the real world, the reality of libel would hit you. Actually, even on many forums it is absolutely forbidden to make accusations against other posters whom you really know nothing about - I guess you lucked out with TOL.

I'd gladly post my real name and address on here, but dealing with the 'tolerance' that homosexuals are known for might keep me preoccupied (You don't want to know the details of what will happen to those who come after me or my family buttercup).

The fact that you've been asked to stop and cannot seem to do so is indicative of some blind obsession or delusion: If you knew and accepted the truth, your ideology would go hurtling down into nothing, because it seems to depend on slander and libel. You're projecting, and it doesn't do your cause any good. It makes you appear psychotic. You are telling others what sex acts they engage in, and/or what their stance with the culture and with Jesus is, when not only do you have no information to back this up, but you've been roundly refuted and asked numerous times to stop this. I believe this is the only public venue where this is allowed: I've not seen any others.

Again, you're acting like there's something wrong with engaging in homosexual behavior GFR7/Scot.

Why is that?

As far as the good moderators at TOL allowing me to spread the truth about homosexuality and speculate that many on here are practicing homosexuals themselves:

They know that a huge part of my message (which I've shown throughout this 3 part thread) is repentance and redemption, something that righteous laws help bring to a lost society such as ours.

GFR7

aCultureWarrior said:
An now, GFR7/Scot will post something straight out the homosexual playbook: "After the Ball, How America will conquer it's fear and hatred of gay's in the 90's" : (Make those who engage in homosexual behavior look like the victims).
I'm not, I'm trying to make myself appear as though I'm being lied about, because I am.

Yes, the truth must be very difficult for you to read. Do you want me to go against God's Word and ignore the obvious and not help those who desperately need it?
No, you misread; I said the lies were hard to read. The truth is never hard to accept for those who are open to it.

I'd gladly post my real name and address on here, but dealing with the 'tolerance' that homosexuals are known for might keep me preoccupied (You don't want to know the details of what will happen to those who come after me or my family buttercup).
Well, that's the whole point of the internet: You can be anonymous, but that creates it's own set of problems.

Again, you're acting like there's something with wrong with engaging in homosexual behavior GFR7/Scot.

Why is that?
Because there is.

As far as the good moderators at TOL allowing me to spread the truth about homosexuality and speculate that many on here are practicing homosexuals themselves:

They know that a huge part of my message (which I've shown throughout this 3 part thread) is repentance and redemption, something that righteous laws help bring to a lost society such as ours.
It's still unseemly to lie and to wrongly presume about others, and to ask people to repent of what they're not guilty of.

I don't think it has much to do with your repentance doctrine:

First off, lying is still lying. Even if you throw in that you want the person to repent about what you're lying about. It's bad form.

Second, TOL is just liberal in it's policy in general; I was never censured for all my gifs and
perhaps I should have been. :think:

Nazaroo

aCW, Catholicism, and the very real Danger to the USA

aCW, Catholicism, and the very real Danger to the USA

(1) Why would one man, a supposed police officer,
create three gigantic threads on one topic, homosexuality,

equating it to child molestation, and/or citing it as the cause of same?

Maybe it is a cause, source of inspiration for, and incitement to child molesting.

However there are conflicting data as to this,
which suggest that young girls are just as frequently targeted,
or perhaps more often targeted throughout their lives as sex assault victims.

Maybe this 'cop' is right on a lot of his claims.
But how is it that no other cops are calling him on it, or presenting
an opposing view, given that the official position of police almost universally
world-wide has resigned itself to tolerance of homosexuality?

Readers here must find it strange at the least, that
only a tiny number of posters here, mostly atheists, liberals, etc.
are even commenting on what must be noted as unique and peculiar behavior.

(2) Why would the majority of Roman Catholic posters on this forum
completely ignore and/or give agreement to his views,

or even give a carde blanche to his campaign without protest?

While the official view of the Roman Catholic church is still against homosexuality,
the majority of Roman Catholics present themselves as gay-tolerant,
and have hardly regarded it historically as a serious crime.

Whats more, the topic of homosexuality, particularly in combination with
child molestation is the most embarrassing topic of this century for Roman Catholicism.

How then is every RC apologist here just standing by?

One might think that this is just 'closing of ranks' in solidarity with
a 'fellow Roman Catholic cop', but aCW has himself indicated he's NOT RC.
And if he were a cop, this would retain probability because
most cops in the USA at least are Protestants or at least Freemasons.

Irish Catholic cops would have still been a minority in Protestant USA.

(3) What Agenda does Demonizing Homosexuality Serve?

This is a fair question, because whatever we demonize, even
murder, gangsterism, or rape, etc., we would have to have some
peculiar agenda or driving reason to single out one particular crime
or category of crimes to demonize.

One does not just randomly pick crimes to demonize.

I think we can finally answer this mystery.

Arthur Brain

As shown throughout this 3 part thread: Peter LaBarbera, Scott Lively, Matt Barber, Bryan Fischer and the ten's of millions of other Christians who believe in legislating righteous laws which help those who have strayed from God's path of righteousness are not in the same "camp" as the false religion of Islam and the radicals of the Westboro Baptist Church.

I was referring to several posters here who advocate executing homosexuals along with adulterers, not Islam or the WBC.

Mentally ill people scare me..., because they're so unpredictable. Mentally ill people that misuse Holy Scripture scare me even more.

If you and the dozen or so people out there [on TOL] that think like you ever get your way and attempt to stone to death a 12 year old boy who engages in homosexual acts because he was molested by a homosexual pervert earlier in life, you'll have a 6'3", 230 lb. Christian to go through first.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4146141&postcount=24

I'm aware you don't support the DP but plenty of 'conservatives' do which was the point.

True Christians are the best friend that proud and unrepentant sinners like you have Art, too bad that you don't realize it.

True Christians don't lie about and invent false and lurid innuendo about others, therefore you don't count.

If you're referring to this link:

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/homo.html

I read it.

I've seen documentaries of the conditions that those who were victims of the homosexual madman Adolf Hitler were forced to live in, be it Jews, the mentally ill or the physical challenged, but your article still doesn't address my earlier question:

While some of the interned (as shown below) had to of had knowledge of the barbaric practices of their homosexual captors, how would all of them know?

From the article entitled

"The Truth About Homosexuality and the Nazi Party"

"Many of the guards and administrators responsible for concentration camp horrors were themselves homosexuals. Famous Nazi hunter Elie Weisel was sent to Auschwitz, where he discovered that the head of his part of the camp "loved children," and observed that "there was a considerable traffic in young children among homosexuals there."

A Nazi administrator at Treblinka, according to one historian, "had a harem of little Jewish boys" and "sought in Treblinka only the satisfaction of his homosexual instincts."...

The "Butch" homosexual guards and capos were capable of unrestrained cruelty, sadism and savagery. A guard at Auschwitz, for instance, strangled, crushed and gnawed to death as many as 100 boys and young men a day while raping them at his leisure.

Historian Frank Rector writes of a film made by the SS "that was secretly made for the enjoyment of a select coterie of Nazis showing a wild drunken orgy of beautiful boys and handsome young men being whipped, raped and murdered by the SS."...

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3174061&postcount=1013

That didn't address the testimony at all and is yet another link to a debunked piece of propaganda.

You've been living a lie all of your adult life Art, it appears that you still don't want to know the truth.

Says the guy who blindly laps up anything written by people who are neither academics or historians and who's "findings" have been roundly criticized by those who are. Why do you prefer to wallow in fabrication?

TH had you bang to rights here:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3174079&postcount=1016

Until you can show why TPS is established as historically and factually accurate in the world of serious and credited academic history then there is nothing whatsoever to refute. The onus is once again on you to do that. Let's wait while that doesn't happen...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
There's never a dull moment in the 3 part

Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! thread.

First we have a sociopath from NY who admittedly worked for a homosexual publication, vacations in a NE resort town that is a homosexual destination (of course it was in the name of "academic research") and claims he is a "social conservative".

Next we a pyschopath from Canada (who by the way is buddys with the above sociopath) who would love nothing more than to stone homosexuals to death because he believes that the Bible says that is the punishment for lost souls who engage in immoral/perverse behavior (me thinkz that Naz would have a huge smile on his face during the stoning, as I suspect that there is a touch of sadism in our Canucktian friend).

And last but not least the "gimp" from the United Kingdom who just can't get over the fact that one of the top mass murderers in modern day history was a fag ( I just can't help but think ole Art Brain takes it personal).

Boy, if I wasn't the author of this thread I'd pay good money and join TOL just to follow it.

Arthur Brain

And last but not least the "gimp" from the United Kingdom who just can't get over the fact that one of the top mass murderers in modern day history was a fag ( I just can't help but think ole Art Brain takes it personal).

It's not 'fact' at all. You seem to have a real problem with differentiating between actual academia and propaganda written by people who are neither academic or historians. Now either that makes you dishonest or simply not very bright. Another little lurid snap of your imagination at work at the end there as well? There's a shock.

Boy, if I wasn't the author of this thread I'd pay good money and join TOL just to follow it.

:rotfl:

If you think anyone would shell out to read your epic bore fest then you're even more delusional than previously thought. Folk would be clamouring for a refund along with compensation on top...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
...Now either that makes you dishonest or simply not very bright...

What are we arguing about Art? I've acknowledged numerous times throughout this 3 part thread that everything in here is a lie (I believe the first time was when the 2nd smartest person in the whooooole wide world...Town Heretic, whose IQ has not been revealed... stated that I was a "misinformationalist" (if you dare speak badly about the American Civil Liberties Union, unemployed lawyers will come after you).

So yes, journalists like Peter LaBarbera, Matt Barber and Bryan Fischer are spewing nothing but LIES! LIES! LIES! when it comes to the topic of homosexuality.

Theologians like Scott Lively are spewing nothing but LIES! LIES! LIES! when it comes to the topic of homosexuality.

And yes, psychologists like Paul Cameron are spewing nothing but LIES! LIES! LIES! when it comes to the topic of homosexuality.

So I admit it Art, there is nothing to see here other than the LIES! LIES! LIES! of the rightwing.

Pinnochio_Liar_3.jpg

Now that the truth about this thread has been told once again (it's nothing but LIES! LIES! LIES!), I needz sta know:

Do you respect me now?

Arthur Brain

What are we arguing about Art? I've acknowledged numerous times throughout this 3 part thread that everything in here is a lie (I believe the first time was when the 2nd smartest person in the whooooole wide world...Town Heretic, whose IQ has not been revealed... stated that I was a "misinformationalist" (if you dare speak badly about the American Civil Liberties Union, unemployed lawyers will come after you).

He was right to do so and he was right to point out the lack of any reputable academia in TPS also. I can understand why you're smarting over having your head handed back and forth to you on a plate so often but still...

So yes, journalists like Peter LaBarbera, Matt Barber and Bryan Fischer are spewing nothing but LIES! LIES! LIES! when it comes to the topic of homosexuality.

Theologians like Scott Lively are spewing nothing but LIES! LIES! LIES! when it comes to the topic of homosexuality.

And yes, psychologists like Paul Cameron are spewing nothing but LIES! LIES! LIES! when it comes to the topic of homosexuality.

So I admit it Art, there is nothing to see here other than the LIES! LIES! LIES! of the rightwing.

Now that the truth about this thread has been told once again (it's nothing but LIES! LIES! LIES!), I needz sta know:

They're not credible which is why serious and learned academics don't give credence to them.

Do you respect me now?

Of course not.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

He was right to do so and he was right to point out the lack of any reputable academia in TPS also. I can understand why you're smarting over having your head handed back and forth to you on a plate so often but still...

And that's why he (Town Heretic) is the 2nd smartest man in the whoooole wide world!

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

They're not credible which is why serious and learned academics don't give credence to them.

Good point Art: If only LaBarbera, Fischer, Barber, Lively and Cameron dressed in women's clothing, pranced around like little fairies or were bull dykes that drove Harleys, then serious and learned academics would give credence to them.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Do you respect me now?

Of course not.

:( (Someone put me on suicide watch).

GFR7

And that's why he (Town Heretic) is the 2nd smartest man in the whoooole wide world!
Who is the first? :think:

:think: Not LaBarbera. :AMR1:

Good point Art: If only LaBarbera, Fischer, Barber, Lively and Cameron dressed in women's clothing, pranced around like little fairies or were bull dykes that drove Harleys, then serious and learned academics would give credence to them.
:think: Might this be suggested to them by you, aCW?

Please, aCW, we love you and we want you to live.

we-love-you.jpg

Arthur Brain

Um, I very much doubt he'd make claim to anything like that himself, and he'd hardly need to be anything approaching that in order to outwit you and undermine your 'arguments'.

Well no, if they put forth proper research instead of thoroughly debunked nonsense like TPS, and they didn't deliberately misappropriate findings then they might actually get some credence.

No need. As you're that inept in general you wouldn't manage to pull it off anyway. :)

GFR7

Arthur Brain

A quick question for GFR7/Scot:

While updating the table of contents I came across this post with a picture of your fellow Nazis:

White-Unity-Gathering-Photo-2-596x447.jpg

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4072605&postcount=2566

Here's my question: Since none of them are wearing a dress, it's difficult to pin point which little Storm Trooper you are. Are you the little 98 lb. skin head wearing the red suspenders?

Hmm, here's a source in regards to the IKA and for Nazis they have the following view on homosexuality:

"Moreover, the IKA has similar attitude towards homosexuality. Members of organization claim that “WE BELIEVE men and women should conduct themselves according to the role of their gender in the traditional Christian sense that God intended. Homo-sexuality is an abomination before God and should be punished by death."

https://sites.google.com/site/thekukluxklannowandthen/3-2

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Who is IKA? This is not TYN :AMR1:

Pay attention son. When we were talking (or maybe it was Scot that I was chatting with?) about your love for the Traditionalist Youth Network, I pointed out their Nazi ties, including that of founder Matthew Heimbach, pictured at the far right in the brown shirt.

Matthew Heimbach of Traditionalist Youth Network Aligns With Racist Terrorists

Oct. 10, 2013

Buried shallowly within the recent revelations that Matthew Heimbach, former leader of the Youth for Western Civilization/White Student Union chapters at Townson Univeristy, is now committed to attending and to speaking before violent neo-Nazi groups was an important confession.

Heimbach was just last week outed by the Anti-Defamation League for having attended a “White Unity Gathering” hosted by the Aryan Terror Brigade in Kentucky, an event that was “co-hosted” by the Imperial Klans of America (IKA), a drug-peddling KKK organization; the National Socialist Movement, the largest neo-Nazi organization in the USA; and the Knights of the Nordic Order. There, Heimbach was photographed alongside hard-core, sieg-heiling neo-Nazis, with he himself raising what can only be described as the salute of his own organization, the Traditionalist Youth Network (TYN). (The salute is simply a variation on the fascist/Nazi salute.) On the same day that he was outed, Heimbach took to the TYN blog, penning the piece, “Solidarity or Stigma: On My Speaking at an Upcoming NSM Event,” in which he admits he’ll speak at an up-coming neo-Nazi event on November 9th in Kansas City.

Read more: http://imagine2050.newcomm.org/2013...outh-network-racist-terrorists-are-my-allies/

White-Unity-Gathering-Photo-2-596x447.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hmm, here's a source in regards to the IKA and for Nazis they have the following view on homosexuality:

"Moreover, the IKA has similar attitude towards homosexuality. Members of organization claim that “WE BELIEVE men and women should conduct themselves according to the role of their gender in the traditional Christian sense that God intended. Homo-sexuality is an abomination before God and should be punished by death."

https://sites.google.com/site/thekukluxklannowandthen/3-2

Your ignorance of this thread is embarrassing Art. Kindly direct posts like the above to GFR7/Scot who openly embraces the TYN/IKA, as well as Nazaroo, who doesn't believe in the Christian doctrine of repentance but instead wants to execute those who engage in sodomy.

Status
Not open for further replies.