Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed

marhig

I was explaining the truth and you have a problem with my doing that?
Oh right, you quoted me so I thought you were talking regarding something I've said!

From reading the Bible, I believe in my heart that I'm not to put this world before God, and I'm not to build up in it, or live to excess. The love of money and God don't mix. I live for the day I'm in, and count my blessings and thank God. And whatever I do have, if and when I see the need, then I share. That's what I get from the teachings of Jesus and reading the Bible. That's the way I believe.

God's Truth

Oh right, you quoted me so I thought you were talking regarding something I've said!

From reading the Bible, I believe in my heart that I'm not to put this world before God, and I'm not to build up in it, or live to excess. The love of money and God don't mix. I live for the day I'm in, and count my blessings and thank God. And whatever I do have, if and when I see the need, then I share. That's what I get from the teachings of Jesus and reading the Bible. That's the way I believe.

It is not a sin to be wealthy.

marhig

Never share?

Go respond to my post I wrote you and talk to me about the scriptures and not about your ideas.
By never share I mean I believe that it's wrong before God to have plenty and when we see the need never share what we have.

Anyway I'm just off out, I'll answer any more later

marhig

1.So, you cannot understand simple, 5th grade English, where I gave you chapter, verse, where the LORD God commands us to judge?

You made up this do not "judge whether another human being is saved or not?... " We are commanded to judge others, as to their eternal, fate, based upon their testimony. You,on the other hand, because of your alleged "sweet, caring, non-judgmental" jazz, are more concerned with the rules of courtesy, and pleasing men, as a man pleaser, where you bless, where the LORD God disapproves, where you do not rebuke, do not correct, do not "call to the carpet/call a spade a spade"(Timothy, Titus...), as the LORD demands,where the LORD God commands us to stand up like men, " quit yourselves like men"(1 Samuel 4:9 KJV, 1 Cor. 16:13 KJV), is cruelty, not love, of the lost, and treason, to the LORD God, and His Christ.

A Muslim, atheist, to you: This God of yours is a fraud, as is this Jesus of Nazareth.There are many "paths" to heaven, including Allah, being "good," by works.......................

You: Right on!!! I cannot judge "whether another human being is saved or not" based upon what their testimony is, on what they believe!!!! Those who say that there are many paths to God, I will not judge!!!!! Let's hold hands!!! All together, now...

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya...Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya...Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya....Oh Lord, kumbaya!!!

Step aside, and let us defend the faith, traitor.

Uh, oh....I just judged you.

Accept it.
Only God knows who will be saved, not you, not me and not anyone else!

marhig

Deception, moving the goal posts, changing your argument..

Fine. Walk on water. Raise the dead. Go to Jerusalem 3 times a year, sell all you have, .................................................. ....................................

We thought so.

I've explained what I meant. You believe what you will!

marhig

Evasion..Did our hero answer his own argument, in which I posed...

Negatory. Punt-again.

The Lord Jesus Christ specializes in saving others from even the "worst" sins, including murder, rape, child abuse, and whether it is "premeditated" or not, is quite irrelevant, as the motive means NADA, to Him-it is still sin. The Saviour died for every last sin-every one of them.

Murder, you muse? You, I, and everyone, already have committed murder, self righteous one-we all murdered the Christ, by our sins.....As it is written...

"For the wages of sin is death...."-Romans 6:23 KJV

Not a peep, from this lost soul.

And lay out what happened, 2000+ years ago, by the dbr, as asked.

Get saved.
God forgives us when we don't know him, but once we hear the truth and know God we are to turn from wilfully sining.

So, knowing God in your church, are all sins acceptable including murder etc? Seeing as all those who believe like you in your church must believe that their sins are in hell so they can carry on sinning before God no problem with no consequence?

God wants our hearts cleaned, and if we are born of God and live by the spirit then we will turn from sin, and we don't turn around saying "what sins I don't have any!"

God's Truth

By never share I mean I believe that it's wrong before God to have plenty and when we see the need never share what we have.

Anyway I'm just off out, I'll answer any more later

I hope you respond more according to the scriptures that I gave.

We are to help our own family in need and that is not without some discretion.

We are not all as a rich man.

Jesus is not promoting world wide poverty.

If all is given to the poor then shall the poor give it all away too?

Jesus was speaking to the those who would lay the foundation with him when he had a traveling ministry.

When one traveled with Jesus they left their homes to travel.

Jesus made food appear, no one who followed Jesus had to worry about food.

marhig

I hope you respond more according to the scriptures that I gave.

We are to help our own family in need and that is not without some discretion.

We are not all as a rich man.

Jesus is not promoting world wide poverty.

If all is given to the poor then shall the poor give it all away too?

Jesus was speaking to the those who would lay the foundation with him when he had a traveling ministry.

When one traveled with Jesus they left their homes to travel.

Jesus made food appear, no one who followed Jesus had to worry about food.
GT I will, I'll be back in a couple of hours. And then I'll go through it properly.

In my posts to you earlier, I was explaining what I believe that God requires of me from reading the scriptures. And I stand by those posts that I wrote to you.

But I really will go through your posts when I get in :)

john w

Hall of Fame
Only God knows who will be saved, not you, not me and not anyone else!

Changing your argument, now....You said do not judge whether one is saved, to the above...That is slick...Real slick...

A Muslim, Christ rejector, to you: I reject this "Jesus Christ," and this God of your bible.

You:Right on!!! I will not judge your assertion!!!!Only God knows who will be saved, not you, not me and not anyone else!

Traitor....Treason to heaven...

john w

Hall of Fame
God forgives us when we don't know him, but once we hear the truth and know God we are to turn from wilfully sining.

So, knowing God in your church, are all sins acceptable including murder etc? Seeing as all those who believe like you in your church must believe that their sins are in hell so they can carry on sinning before God no problem with no consequence?

God wants our hearts cleaned, and if we are born of God and live by the spirit then we will turn from sin, and we don't turn around saying "what sins I don't have any!"

Evasion..Did our hero answer his own argument?

Negatory. Punt-again.

The Lord Jesus Christ specializes in saving others from even the "worst" sins, including murder, rape, child abuse, and whether it is "premeditated" or not, is quite irrelevant, as the motive means NADA, to Him-it is still sin. The Saviour died for every last sin-every one of them.

Murder, you muse? You, I, and everyone, already have committed murder, self righteous one-we all murdered the Christ, by our sins.....As it is written...

Get saved.

marhig

Changing your argument, now....You said do not judge whether one is saved, to the above...That is slick...Real slick...

A Muslim, Christ rejector, to you: I reject this "Jesus Christ," and this God of your bible.

You:Right on!!! I will not judge your assertion!!!!Only God knows who will be saved, not you, not me and not anyone else!

Traitor....Treason to heaven...

How do you know what I would say to someone who rejected Christ? You don't even know me!

If a Muslim said that to me, I would speak the truth and then leave it in Gods hands, that would be between him/her and God. I'm not here to force others to believe, Gods people are here to bare witness to the truth, and bring God and the life of Christ to others. If they reject that then that's in Gods hands.

And I haven't changed anything! I'm saying that you, me nor anyone else can judge where anyone else will be going when they die, only God knows who is and who isn't saved. How can we being just flesh know where people are going, we can't!

How do you know that those people who don't know God and Christ now, won't change? They could have a change of heart and believe at sometime in the future? I've seen that happen!

So we can't know who is going where, we aren't God!

All this started because I said it was wrong for someone to say (not you) that they look forward to watching another burn in a lake of fire. I said that I that it's wrong to think like that when we belong to God, and we don't know where anyone is going, only God does. God is love, and if we have his love in our hearts we will have hope for all to know the living God and our lord Jesus Christ.

And I stand by what I said.

marhig

Evasion..Did our hero answer his own argument?

Negatory. Punt-again.

Get saved.
I don't believe we can know God and commit murder, rape or anything like that and just think we'll be forgiven. That's how bad it gets with the once saved always saved doctrine! People think that they can do anything and he will just forgive them.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
False preachers are antichrist, just as the Antichrist will be accompanied by a false prophet.

This is pretty basic stuff here- a false teacher is the most condemned person in the Bible. To be an agent of Satan is, by definition, to mislead others away from truth.

marhig

False preachers are antichrist, just as the Antichrist will be accompanied by a false prophet.

This is pretty basic stuff here- a false teacher is the most condemned person in the Bible. To be an agent of Satan is, by definition, to mislead others away from truth.

And to teach that we don't have to obey God and that we can still wilfully sin before God, and do whatever we want and we are still saved is anti Christ and a false teaching.

Jesus said who is my mother, my brother and my sister? But those who do the will of my father.

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't believe we can know God and commit murder, rape or anything like that and just think we'll be forgiven.

Translation-on record: The Lord Jesus Christ did not die for our sins, 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, according to you.

Thanks for the good news, lost one.
That's how bad it gets with the once saved always saved doctrine! People think that they can do anything and he will just forgive them.

There you go-your self righteousness=I, marhig, am dirty rat, but I'm a cleaner rat, than my fellow rats, as I do not commit all those "worse" sins that my fellow rats commit, such as murder, rape or anything like that, so I must be saved, even though I just had a bad thought............

Another perverter of the gospel of Christ is exposed.

john w

Hall of Fame
How do you know what I would say to someone who rejected Christ? You don't even know me!

If a Muslim said that to me, I would speak the truth and then leave it in Gods hands, that would be between him/her and God. I'm not here to force others to believe, Gods people are here to bare witness to the truth, and bring God and the life of Christ to others. If they reject that then that's in Gods hands.

And I haven't changed anything! I'm saying that you, me nor anyone else can judge where anyone else will be going when they die, only God knows who is and who isn't saved. How can we being just flesh know where people are going, we can't!

How do you know that those people who don't know God and Christ now, won't change? They could have a change of heart and believe at sometime in the future? I've seen that happen!

So we can't know who is going where, we aren't God!

All this started because I said it was wrong for someone to say (not you) that they look forward to watching another burn in a lake of fire. I said that I that it's wrong to think like that when we belong to God, and we don't know where anyone is going, only God does. God is love, and if we have his love in our hearts we will have hope for all to know the living God and our lord Jesus Christ.

And I stand by what I said.

You wicked liar. You, on record, changed your "argument," when you initially asserted that we should not judge whether one is saved, by their testimony, which is a lie, from the pits of hell, to a irrelevant "Only God knows" dodge.

Con artist.
If a Muslim said that to me, I would speak the truth and then leave it in Gods hands,

Translated: Dodge, no spine/vertebrae.

No, son, if He tells you that this "Jesus" is a fake, as is the bible, and that there are many paths to God, you are to tell him, yes, judge him, to his face, that the Saviour is the only path to the LORD God, salvation, and if He rejects that only solution, to the sin/sins issue, HE IS LOST.

You spineless, worthless drone, no help to the cause of Christ.

Stay out of the way of the soldiers, the troops, and stay in the fox hole, or in the stands, booing the players.

marhig

God in the flesh was in front of the rich man. What an amazing happening, like no other ever. The rich man did not want to give up his wealth and follow Jesus in his earthly ministry. God was right there in front of him. He did not want to join Jesus’ earthly ministry and travel and preach the most important message ever.

We are not all told to leave our homes and give everything away to become traveling ministers. That is nonsense taught by people with no understanding.

Can you imagine Paul preaching to the church of the Ephesians, Galatians, and Corinthians that they had to give away everything they owned and become traveling disciples? There would not be churches in the New Testament for Paul to write too! For the houses of the believers were the churches. No one would be there for Paul to write too and visit, for they would all have no homes, and all would be gone doing traveling ministries.

If everyone gave their home to the poor in order to do right, then what shall the poor do who received your home? So you see, giving away all you have and following Jesus was about his earthly ministry and those who would help him lay the foundation.

Jesus knows everyone’s heart and knew the rich man thought more of his earthly riches than God who was standing right there in front of him.

Jesus said his teachings are not burdensome, but I am sorry to say people who say Jesus wants everyone to give away their home and money have made Jesus’ teachings burdensome.

It is not a sin to have money and material possessions. Paul explains that parents save up for their children. How do people save up for their children if they have nothing? Not only that, there are scripture for those who are wealthy in this world, and it is not to give it all away.

1 Timothy 6:17 Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment.

18 Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share.

2 Corinthians 12:14 Now I am ready to visit you for the third time, and I will not be a burden to you, because what I want is not your possessions but you. After all, children should not have to save up for their parents, but parents for their children.

There were even guidelines that Paul taught for whom Christians were to help. Even a widow had to meet certain guidelines before she would be helped.

1 Timothy 5:9 No widow may be put on the list of widows unless she is over sixty, has been faithful to her husband,

1 Timothy 5:16
If any woman who is a believer has widows in her care, she should continue to help them and not let the church be burdened with them, so that the church can help those widows who are really in need.

1 Timothy 5:4 But if a widow has children or grandchildren, these should learn first of all to put their religion into practice by caring for their own family and so repaying their parents and grandparents, for this is pleasing to God.

How is the Christians wife keeping busy in her house if her house was sold and given to the poor?

Titus 2:5 to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God.
GT, if you go back and look at the first sentence of my quote, that you wrote this quote (above) about, then you will see that I said the Jesus isn't saying that we should sell all we have. I've never said that we should all give up our homes either.

I'm saying that what I believe Jesus teaches is, that we don't put the things of this world before God. Gods people shouldn't love money, and I don't believe it's right to build up in this world, the things of the world belong to those who are of this world. Those born of God who walk in the Spirit don't care for the things of the world and the works of it they live to do the will of God. And if I do have money, I believe that i should help and share when I see the need. I believe thats what Jesus taught in the Bible. What do you see wrong with that?