Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed

marhig

Translation-on record: The Lord Jesus Christ did not die for our sins, 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, according to you.

Thanks for the good news, lost one.

There you go-your self righteousness=I, marhig, am dirty rat, but I'm a cleaner rat, than my fellow rats, as I do not commit all those "worse" sins that my fellow rats commit, such as murder, rape or anything like that, so I must be saved, even though I just had a bad thought............

Another perverter of the gospel of Christ is exposed.

I don't agree with you, if you think that it's ok to do those things when we know God, then that's between you and God.

musterion

I don't agree with you, if you think that it's ok to do things when we know God, then that's between you and God.

Can two people, with two completely contradictory salvation plans, both "know God" because of what each one believes?

Don't say 'only God knows' or anything like that.

marhig

You wicked liar. You, on record, changed your "argument," when you initially asserted that we should not judge whether one is saved, by their testimony, which is a lie, from the pits of hell, to a irrelevant "Only God knows" dodge.

Con artist.

Translated: Dodge, no spine/vertebrae.

No, son, if He tells you that this "Jesus" is a fake, as is the bible, and that there are many paths to God, you are to tell him, yes, judge him, to his face, that the Saviour is the only path to the LORD God, salvation, and if He rejects that only solution, to the sin/sins issue, HE IS LOST.

You spineless, worthless drone, no help to the cause of Christ.

Stay out of the way of the soldiers, the troops, and stay in the fox hole, or in the stands, booing the players.

I'm talking about eternal salvation, we can't judge who is eternally saved no matter what they say, because we don't know what they will do in the future in their lives, they could have a change of heart.

The thief was saved in the last moments of his life.

You can call me all you want, the pharasees called Jesus a devil.

Are you always so nasty?

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't agree with you, if you think that it's ok to do those things when we know God, then that's between you and God.

Quite irrelevant that you do not agree with me; your disagreement is with the LORD God, who, in no uncertain terms, rat, died for all of our sins-every last one of them.

You assert that He did not, and thus pervert the gospel of Christ, knowing not the bad news, and thus not being able to comprehend the good news, and are thus lost. And the LORD God commands me, through His book, to judge you.

Get saved.

God's Truth

GT, if you go back and look at the first sentence of my quote, that you wrote this quote (above) about, then you will see that I said the Jesus isn't saying that we should sell all we have. I've never said that we should all give up our homes either.

I'm saying that what I believe Jesus teaches is, that we don't put the things of this world before God. Gods people shouldn't love money, and I don't believe it's right to build up in this world, the things of the world belong to those who are of this world. Those born of God who walk in the Spirit don't care for the things of the world and the works of it they live to do the will of God. And if I do have money, I believe that i should help and share when I see the need. I believe thats what Jesus taught in the Bible. What do you see wrong with that?

There is nothing wrong with having money and material possessions. You keep making it as something bad.
I gave many scriptures that show it is not wrong.

God's Truth

Can two people, with two completely contradictory salvation plans, both "know God" because of what each one believes?

Don't say 'only God knows' or anything like that.

Be careful how you judge because with the measure you use it will be measured to you.

That means if perchance you have something wrong, you will not be saved because that is how you judge.

john w

Hall of Fame
The only way is Christ

You just made a judgment.

A Muslim to you: Allah is the way.I will not change my mind, and I reject your God, as allegedly revealed in your scripture. Am I lost?

You: I will not judge you.

Traitor....No spine....And you will have to account for your actions, or, more specifically, lack thereof, spinelessness, to the LORD God, as that Muslim goes to hell, because of your lack of vertebrae.

marhig

There is nothing wrong with having money and material possessions. You keep making it as something bad.
I gave many scriptures that show it is not wrong.

GT, I have to go by what I believe is right before God.

Matthew 6

Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

1 John 2

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Matthew 6

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven,*shall henot much more*clothe*you, O ye of little faith?*Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?*(For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.*But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day*is*the evil thereof

musterion

GT, I have to go by what I believe is right before God.

Matthew 6

Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

1 John 2

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Matthew 6

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven,*shall henot much more*clothe*you, O ye of little faith?*Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?*(For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.*But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day*is*the evil thereof

He also said to sell all that you have.