Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed

God's Truth

You've been told that many times before but you ignore it: you can't obey someone who you can't know. 2 Cor 5:16
I am glad you finally tried to explain your beliefs to me; however, you are still wrong.

That scripture is about not regarding Jesus as a man in the flesh, but rather someone in the Spirit. That is how we are to even see those in Christ, as spiritual.

17 Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away. Behold, the new has come!

YOU CANNOT KNOW NOR OBEY HIM ACCORDING TO THE FLESH...HIS FLESH. NO ONE TODAY CAN.

His WORDS are SPIRIT.

John 6:63 The words I have spoken to you--they are full of the Spirit and life.

That was the old way to know Him -- after the flesh as the seed of David.

But there is ANOTHER, NEWER way to know Him and to obey Him -- according to the revelation of the SECRET.

The secret was revealed by all the apostles, even Peter.

1 Peter 1:10-12 Concerning this salvation, the prophets, who spoke of the grace that was to come to you, searched intently and with the greatest care, 11 trying to find out the time and circumstances to which the Spirit of Christ in them was pointing when he predicted the sufferings of the Messiah and the glories that would follow. 12 It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves but you, when they spoke of the things that have now been told you by those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. Even angels long to look into these things.

2 Peter 1:19 And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.

The writer of Hebrews, whom you say is not Paul:

Hebrews 7:11 [ Jesus Like Melchizedek ] If perfection could have been attained through the Levitical priesthood—and indeed the law given to the people established that priesthood—why was there still need for another priest to come, one in the order of Melchizedek, not in the order of Aaron?

Hebrews 7:19 (for the law made nothing perfect), and a better hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God.

Hebrews 10:14 For by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy.

Hebrews 12:2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

James:

James 1:25 But whoever looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues in it—not forgetting what they have heard, but doing it—they will be blessed in what they do.

These are both aspects of Christ BUT NOT THE SAME ASPECT OF CHRIST.

No one can obey Him by trying to obey both. It cannot be done.

No one can obey Him by trying to keep His earthly, Israelitish commands.

He can ONLY be known and obeyed TODAY according to the revealed secret, which is not found in the four Gospels.

But you'll keep trying to know Him according to the flesh, and you'll damn yourself trying.

If you are not obeying him, what are you doing?

Even Paul says do not be deceived.

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

1 Corinthians 6:9
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

musterion

For someone who despises Meshak, you are exactly like her. If someone posts something you don't want to respond to, you simply ignore it. Exactly like Meshak.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
You've been told that many times before but you ignore it: you can't obey someone who you can't know. 2 Cor 5:16

YOU CANNOT KNOW NOR OBEY HIM ACCORDING TO THE FLESH...HIS FLESH. NO ONE TODAY CAN.

That was the old way to know Him -- after the flesh as the seed of David.

But there is ANOTHER, NEWER way to know Him and to obey Him -- according to the revelation of the SECRET.

These are both aspects of Christ BUT NOT THE SAME ASPECT OF CHRIST.

No one can obey Him by trying to obey both. It cannot be done because they contradict ON PURPOSE.

No one can obey Him by trying to keep His earthly, Israelitish commands because that's LAW.

He can ONLY be known and obeyed TODAY by faith, according to the revealed secret, which is not found in the four Gospels.

But you'll keep trying, and you'll damn yourself trying.

The secret was revealed to me while trying to do both.:chuckle:

Arthur Brain

pisteuo-believe-trust

Rom 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

So, you do have to do something then? There's something required of you?

Arthur Brain

Yes.

Like a beggar lifting his empty hand to receive from one who is able to give.

You could simply give a beggar some food whether he knew you were there or not. If belief is required of you then you play your own part in your salvation and it isn't all God.

Arthur Brain

Well....I do exist.

Well I hope so else I'm debating with a hallucination, not good for either of us...:eek:

Put it another way, if someone you loved was drowning would you rescue them or wait until they acknowledged you and called for help?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Well I hope so else I'm debating with a hallucination, not good for either of us...:eek:

Put it another way, if someone you loved was drowning would you rescue them or wait until they acknowledged you and called for help?

I would attempt to rescue them and have done so.

I don't think that your analogy parallels the transaction with the Creator which we are discussing.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
AB, I love ya', man!

But, we're worlds apart and I gotta' go to bed!

See ya'! :wave:

Arthur Brain

I would attempt to rescue them and have done so.

I don't think that your analogy parallels the transaction with the Creator which we are discussing.

'Transaction'? I'm curious as to why you use that word?

You believe in an eternal 'hell', is that correct? Regardless as to why a loving God would create such a place and then create life that would fall short to begin with then why would anyone not outstretch their hand just to avoid such a place? They clearly don't see it so it's only those that do who play a direct part in their own salvation from it, even though it's apparently all God's work?

Arthur Brain

Sure thing!

I believe you. :)

Why would a loving God withhold such from those who hadn't seen or made the wrong 'choice'? If human input of any sort is required then credit has to go to those who 'chose better than others' even if they don't want to acknowledge that.

marhig

1.You are our/others' judge? You just made a judgment, sawing off the branch,that is propping you up, in that high tree/chair of yours.

2. Made up-Paul tells us to judge, as he did...

Romans 10Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Romans 10 KJV
1 Brethren, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. 2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. 3 For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

Survey Galatians 1, and others.

1 Corinthians 2:15 KJV

But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

This oh so so called "spiritual," "mature" "don't judge others" jazz "Christians" like to spew forth sounds oh so "nice," "non condemning," "sweet," but is made up, as the bible certainly does not teach it, and is treason to heaven,besides being a self refuting argument, one that "commits suicide."

So John, do you think it is right to judge whether another human being is saved or not? And if in your mind they're not, to then turn around and say that you look forward to them being thrown into a lake of fire?

Would you say this is of God?

No, this isn't of God, and true and righteous judgement isn't to do this, it is to speak the word of God and live it out before others and bare witness to the truth, and God will judge all of us.

The judging we do first should be toward ourselves and check that we are doing what is right before God and that we are living right before him and doing his will and that we abstain from the wrong that is in this world, and the holy spirit will do the works within and as we obey God and live by his will, our hearts will be cleansed by the spirit and we will judge righteously by the word of God as God will give us what to say when we need it.

But for someone to say that they look forward to seeing others burn in a lake of fire and brimstone isn't of God, in fact it's sickening, I wouldn't wish that on anyone. To look down on others in this way and to say such things and yet see themselves as saved, makes them sound self righteous. God's people would want as many saved as possible if the spirit of Christ is within their hearts, because Jesus asked God to forgive even those who crucified him. And if we have his love within our hearts, then our hearts will be like his.