Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed

musterion

What do you mean "gets saved"? That would require some sort of input or effort from the person, something you've expressly argued to the contrary in your OP. It doesn't surprise me in the slightest that you would look forward to the suffering of another either, sadly enough.

Shut up. You know you couldn't care less.

Zeke

Romans 14:4, oh well condemnation is so much more fun for the old man deceived into thinking he is awake and spiritually superior to others, 1Cor 13:1-13 is something Mid Way Actors have yet to comprehend, their sitcom just keeps the plot within its own club members mentality of playing grace while never experiencing it themselves so naturally they can't offer it in full context, they are stuck in-between the shadow and light 2Cor 3:6 which is the only divide in the message one needs to discern the truth about where the text is pointing to Luke 17:20-21.

john w

Hall of Fame
You just keep stumbling over Gods word.

Condemning others, will not change Gods word.

Having all things common does not mean they sold everything.

Heb 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

Act 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

LA

You just keep stumbling over Gods word.

Condemning others, will not change Gods word.

Wow-stumped us all with that assertion, puzzler. That settles it.

As I predicted....
I thought so. You've been called on this for years, and your spin response is always a side step, emotional grunt, snort.............

Watch this drone do it again....Just watch....

Have all things in common, LALost, sold all your possessions and goods? To whom did you give your 401(K), 403(b), 401(A)....?

Show us those apostles today, that are performing signs, and wonders....Go ahead....The mike is yours.

I thought so. You've been called on this for years, and your spin response is always a side step, emotional grunt, snort.............

And, observe, the deception, as she lies, again....

Having all things common does not mean they sold everything.

Yes, they did, Bel-read it-

"..had all things common; 45 and sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men"

Confirmed, below. LALost has been showed this for years, but just spams unrelated verses, in "response:"

The Lord Jesus Christ commanded his disciples to sell all:

Command given: Mt. 19:21 KJV, Mk. 10:21 KJV, ;Luke 12:33 KJV, 18:22 KJV
Command obeyed: Mt. 19:27 KJV;Mk. 10:28 KJV;Luke 5:11KJV, 18:28 KJV, Acts 2:44-45 KJV,4:32-34 KJV
Penalty for disobedience-death-Acts 5:1-11 KJV

Do you have "...all things common...": Acts 2:44 KJV, 4:32-34 KJV , 3:6 KJV?

Well?

LALost: Well, uh, urr....

"And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?" Luke 6:46 KJV

Have you sold all your possessions? This is one of the commands of the Lord Jesus Christ, in simple, 6th grade English, Jethro:

"Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me." Matthew 19:21 KJV

"Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth." Luke 12:32-33 KJV

("Extra credit" on this test! Please elaborate as to why you do or "do not the things" of giving alms, since obviously the body of Christ is being addressed here-"little flock"=the body of Christ.)

"Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me." Luke 18:22 KJV

Read it-"sell all that thou hast,"

Any answer along the lines of "He really did not mean that literally- He was merely ONLY attempting to teach/convey a spiritual truth", or, "that was before the cross and the resurrection", will be "red marked" as incorrect, and "non responsive/incomplete", for the disciples did exactly what the Lord Jesus Christ said, both before and after the death, burial, and resurrection:

"before"

"Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?" Matthew 19:27 KJV

Read it-"we have forsaken all,"

"Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee." Mark 10:28 KJV

"Then Peter said, Lo, we have left all, and followed thee." Luke 18:28 KJV

Read it-"we have left all"

"after"

"And all that believed were together, and had all things common; And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need." Acts 2:44 KJV , Acts 2:45 KJV

Read it-"all things in common"

"Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk." Acts 3:6 KJV

That is why Peter said "Silver and gold have I none;"-he sold it all, per direct orders, from the Commander In Chief, the Lord Jesus Christ, the reason being in the context of the impending(at that time) "Great Trib."

"And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common. And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all. Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold, And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need." Acts 4:32-35 KJV

Read it-"all things in common"/They sold their homes, land.
Communism, folks. Anyone doing that today? I thought so. Watch the upcoming spin.....Watch.

(PS: "Extra credit" on this test! Provide your analysis as to the merits of communism, i.e., "...all things common..." vs. "free enterprise"/"capitalism", per Acts 11:29 KJV ,"every man according to his ability...", " today. And we must "leave out "

"But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel." 1 Timothy 5:8 KJV

since, obviously Paul had not read the previous cited scriptures. Why Paul?!)

Penalty for disobedience:death-Acts 5:1-11 KJV, per Numbers 15:29-31 KJV :

"Ye shall have one law for him that sinneth through ignorance, both for him that is born among the children of Israel, and for the stranger that sojourneth among them. But the soul that doeth ought presumptuously, whether he be born in the land, or a stranger, the same reproacheth the LORD; and that soul shall be cut off from among his people. Because he hath despised the word of the LORD, and hath broken his commandment, that soul shall utterly be cut off; his iniquity shall be upon him."

I expect each and every believer to "Produce your cause......bring forth your strong reasons...", as to why you do obey these commands, or, conversely, why you "....do not do the things which I say..."(Luke 6:46 KJV). If you do obey these commands, I would at least respect your intellectual honesty, and your consistency.

As Elijah of old demanded, and I likewise demand: "...How long halt ye between two opinions?..." (1 Kings 18:21 KJV)

And I do not expect "....And the people answered him not a word...." (1 Kings 18:21 KJV)

Have all things in common, also, LALost?

I thought so-deceiver. TOLl knows it.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Luk 9:53 And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem.
Luk 9:54 And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?
Luk 9:55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.
Luk 9:56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

LA

Another spam a set of unrelated verses, and think, "There...I just mesmerized the audience...."

That monkey of yours is working OT on spamming.

Genesis-Revelation.

So there, Squeaky, Jr. Nothing to this.

john w

Hall of Fame
You don't know who will be and who won't be saved, you're not their judge. I hope to see you and LA with God one day. I don't want to see anyone thrown anywhere where the heart of Satan is.

!
1.You are our/others' judge? You just made a judgment, sawing off the branch,that is propping you up, in that high tree/chair of yours.

2. Made up-Paul tells us to judge, as he did...

Romans 10Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

Romans 10 KJV
1 Brethren, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. 2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. 3 For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

Survey Galatians 1, and others.

1 Corinthians 2:15 KJV

But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

This oh so so called "spiritual," "mature" "don't judge others" jazz "Christians" like to spew forth sounds oh so "nice," "non condemning," "sweet," but is made up, as the bible certainly does not teach it, and is treason to heaven,besides being a self refuting argument, one that "commits suicide."

john w

Hall of Fame
Point number 1. Goes for me too! You were the one who questioned me first!

I'm only quoting what it says in the Bible, that Jesus came as an example for us to follow.

The mold reliable "Jesus came as an example for us to follow."

Fine. Walk on water. Raise the dead. Go to Jerusalem 3 times a year, sell all you have, ......................................................................................

Next "all of the bible is about me, written for my obedience, addressed to me specifically" drone.

Line 'em up....Pied Piper timer....leading them off the cliff, like Wyle Coyote....

john w

Hall of Fame
I had a surprise meal this week for my birthday. ..

I surprised myself for my birthday, having 5 16 ounce Schlitz Malt Liquor's, 2 triple steak burgers, 3 french fries, and a diet coke(I am in training) at Steak 'N Shake. I then took a nap.

john w

Hall of Fame
You say "what sins" if you can't see your sins then there's something wrong, because the holy spirit should be pricking you conscience every day. And if can see them and you carry on wilfully doing them, thinking that Jesus has done it all for you and you're ok, then that's between you and God as he's your judge and only God knows the whole of your heart.

What sins? They are all in hell, the Lord Jesus Christ dying for every last one of them, even the sin of not judging righteously(my emphasis).

Good news. Get it? Take it slow...

Name the sins for which the Lord Jesus Christ did not die, as I asked. Go ahead. We all want to be as "spiritual" as you. Please?

You remember all of your sins, that you have ever committed, do you? How about those 65 days ago? Well? Rhetorical q-you are a self righteous fraud-we have all seen it before, Professor Nicodemus.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wow-stumped us all with that assertion, puzzler. That settles it.

As I predicted....

And, observe, the deception, as she lies, again....

Yes, they did, Bel-read it-

"..had all things common; 45 and sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men"

Confirmed, below. LALost has been showed this for years, but just spams unrelated verses, in "response:"

They sold as they had need.

The Lord Jesus Christ commanded his disciples to sell all:

Command given: Mt. 19:21 KJV, Mk. 10:21 KJV, ;Luke 12:33 KJV, 18:22 KJV
Command obeyed: Mt. 19:27 KJV;Mk. 10:28 KJV;Luke 5:11KJV, 18:28 KJV, Acts 2:44-45 KJV,4:32-34 KJV
Penalty for disobedience-death-Acts 5:1-11 KJV

Do you have "...all things common...": Acts 2:44 KJV, 4:32-34 KJV , 3:6 KJV?

Well?

LALost: Well, uh, urr....

"And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?" Luke 6:46 KJV

Have you sold all your possessions? This is one of the commands of the Lord Jesus Christ, in simple, 6th grade English, Jethro:

"Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me." Matthew 19:21 KJV

"Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth." Luke 12:32-33 KJV

("Extra credit" on this test! Please elaborate as to why you do or "do not the things" of giving alms, since obviously the body of Christ is being addressed here-"little flock"=the body of Christ.)

"Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me." Luke 18:22 KJV

Read it-"sell all that thou hast,"

Any answer along the lines of "He really did not mean that literally- He was merely ONLY attempting to teach/convey a spiritual truth", or, "that was before the cross and the resurrection", will be "red marked" as incorrect, and "non responsive/incomplete", for the disciples did exactly what the Lord Jesus Christ said, both before and after the death, burial, and resurrection:

"before"

"Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?" Matthew 19:27 KJV

Read it-"we have forsaken all,"

"Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee." Mark 10:28 KJV

"Then Peter said, Lo, we have left all, and followed thee." Luke 18:28 KJV

Read it-"we have left all"

"after"

"And all that believed were together, and had all things common; And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need." Acts 2:44 KJV , Acts 2:45 KJV

Read it-"all things in common"

"Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk." Acts 3:6 KJV

That is why Peter said "Silver and gold have I none;"-he sold it all, per direct orders, from the Commander In Chief, the Lord Jesus Christ, the reason being in the context of the impending(at that time) "Great Trib."

"And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common. And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all. Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold, And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need." Acts 4:32-35 KJV

Read it-"all things in common"/They sold their homes, land.
Communism, folks. Anyone doing that today? I thought so. Watch the upcoming spin.....Watch.

(PS: "Extra credit" on this test! Provide your analysis as to the merits of communism, i.e., "...all things common..." vs. "free enterprise"/"capitalism", per Acts 11:29 KJV ,"every man according to his ability...", " today. And we must "leave out "

"But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel." 1 Timothy 5:8 KJV

since, obviously Paul had not read the previous cited scriptures. Why Paul?!)

Penalty for disobedience:death-Acts 5:1-11 KJV, per Numbers 15:29-31 KJV :

"Ye shall have one law for him that sinneth through ignorance, both for him that is born among the children of Israel, and for the stranger that sojourneth among them. But the soul that doeth ought presumptuously, whether he be born in the land, or a stranger, the same reproacheth the LORD; and that soul shall be cut off from among his people. Because he hath despised the word of the LORD, and hath broken his commandment, that soul shall utterly be cut off; his iniquity shall be upon him."

I expect each and every believer to "Produce your cause......bring forth your strong reasons...", as to why you do obey these commands, or, conversely, why you "....do not do the things which I say..."(Luke 6:46 KJV). If you do obey these commands, I would at least respect your intellectual honesty, and your consistency.

As Elijah of old demanded, and I likewise demand: "...How long halt ye between two opinions?..." (1 Kings 18:21 KJV)

And I do not expect "....And the people answered him not a word...." (1 Kings 18:21 KJV)

Have all things in common, also, LALost?

I thought so-deceiver. TOLl knows it.

If you want to be a disciple of Christ then you best do what He tells you.

I doubt that He even speaks to you.

Your main argument is that you do not believe anyone does as Jesus commands because you do not believe Jesus speaks to anyone today.

LA

musterion

If you want to be a disciple of Christ then you best do what He tells you.

YOU don't. None of you who claim it the loudest here do. Not one. And we're not at fault for simply pointing it out. It's your claim.

Your main argument is that you do not believe anyone does as Jesus commands because you do not believe Jesus speaks to anyone today.

No. The main argument is that none of you boasting how you obey "the words of Jesus" actually do so. You're all liars and hypocrites -- you prove it every time you hem and haw your way out of "sell all."

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
YOU don't. None of you who claim it the loudest here do. Not one. And we're not at fault for simply pointing it out. It's your claim.

No. The main argument is that none of you boasting how you obey "the words of Jesus" actually do so. You're all liars and hypocrites -- you prove it every time you hem and haw your way out of "sell all."

but you do not know if I have obeyed Jesus or not.

Therefore your accusations are false as usual.

Where is your evidence?

You have none.

Your argument is with the words of Jesus which you reject--

Luk 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
Luk 14:27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.
Luk 14:28 For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?
Luk 14:29 Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him,
Luk 14:30 Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish.
Luk 14:31 Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand?
Luk 14:32 Or else, while the other is yet a great way off, he sendeth an ambassage, and desireth conditions of peace.
Luk 14:33 So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.
Luk 14:34 Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be seasoned?
Luk 14:35 It is neither fit for the land, nor yet for the dunghill; but men cast it out. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Mar 8:34 And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
Mar 8:35 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.
Mar 8:36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Mar 8:37 Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
Mar 8:38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

The truth is Musterion, the spirit which you live in, hates the Holy Spirit I live in.

Does accusing the brethren of Christ inflate your ego in the sight of your mates, and make you feel you have achieved something?

LA

God's Truth

but you do not know if I have obeyed Jesus or not.

Therefore your accusations are false as usual.

Where is your evidence?

You have none.

Your argument is with the words of Jesus which you reject--

Luk 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
Luk 14:27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.
Luk 14:28 For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?
Luk 14:29 Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him,
Luk 14:30 Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish.
Luk 14:31 Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand?
Luk 14:32 Or else, while the other is yet a great way off, he sendeth an ambassage, and desireth conditions of peace.
Luk 14:33 So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.
Luk 14:34 Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be seasoned?
Luk 14:35 It is neither fit for the land, nor yet for the dunghill; but men cast it out. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Mar 8:34 And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
Mar 8:35 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.
Mar 8:36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Mar 8:37 Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
Mar 8:38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

The truth is Musterion, the spirit which you live in, hates the Holy Spirit I live in.

Does accusing the brethren of Christ inflate your ego in the sight of your mates, and make you feel you have achieved something?

LA

You got that right.

musterion

Hypocrites. You own all you want, claim all the modern comforts that suit you -- which is fine in itself -- but claim to obey every word of Christ who said to sell ALL that you have. You slander us as "rejecting the words of Jesus" when you refuse to obey one of the plainest commands He ever gave and you have no way to explain your way out of it. You simply refuse Him on that point. You are exactly like the doubly damned pharisees--commanding others to do that which you yourselves refuse, expecting others to obey "the words of Jesus" that you will NOT. Liars and hypocrites, the lot of you.

God's Truth

Why won't those who reject Jesus' teachings tell us what we have to obey?

Even Paul rebukes them.

Philippians 2:12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling

2 Thessalonians 3:14 If anyone does not obey our instruction in this letter, take special note of him. Do not associate with him, in order that he may feel ashamed.

1 Corinthians 5:2 And you are proud! Shouldn't you rather have gone into mourning and have put out of your fellowship the man who has been doing this?

1 Corinthians 5:13
God will judge those outside. "Expel the wicked person from among you."

Matthew 8:12 But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

How about that? Paul teaches what Jesus teaches when he walked the earth.

musterion

Why won't those who reject Jesus' teachings tell us what we have to obey?

You've been told that many times before but you ignore it: you can't obey someone who you can't know. 2 Cor 5:16

YOU CANNOT KNOW NOR OBEY HIM ACCORDING TO THE FLESH...HIS FLESH. NO ONE TODAY CAN.

That was the old way to know Him -- after the flesh as the seed of David.

But there is ANOTHER, NEWER way to know Him and to obey Him -- according to the revelation of the SECRET.

These are both aspects of Christ BUT NOT THE SAME ASPECT OF CHRIST.

No one can obey Him by trying to obey both. It cannot be done because they contradict ON PURPOSE.

No one can obey Him by trying to keep His earthly, Israelitish commands because that's LAW.

He can ONLY be known and obeyed TODAY by faith, according to the revealed secret, which is not found in the four Gospels.

But you'll keep trying, and you'll damn yourself trying.