Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed

john w

Hall of Fame
You call me a hypocrite! You say you believe in Jesus yet don't even follow his teachings, then you persecute those who do!

Neither do you "follow his teachings," you vile hypocrite, and yet you charge others of not following his teachings.

You tell me that I should sell all that I have, why? Jesus didn't tell me to do that, nor Zacchaeus either, and he was rich.

That is my point, you vile hypocrite, i.e., Not all, of the commands of God, the Lord Jesus Christ, are to me, yet, you,others like you, in hypocrisy, when we tell you that a certain command in the book, from God, the Lord Jesus Christ, is not for us, cry "Cherry picker...Bible stripper.... you don't abide by what he taught. !!!!"

Whited wall.

.... seeing as you don't abide by what he taught.

marhig

Hypocrite, biblical illiterate.

What was that scripture that says that I "don't have to answer" you?

Come on, punk-show us your keen, biblical insight. Do not take my word for it(Acts 17:11 KJV)-show us the scripture, that says we are to answer any/all questions, addressed to us.

You won't-you are a biblical illiterate.
John, you were the one who said first that you don't have to answer me, then turn around and say I'm avoiding your questions!

Answer me then about zacchaeus, why didn't Jesus tell him, being rich, to sell all that he had?

Surely you being a saint and seeing as you see yourself as so high up in Gods eyes you should know the answer?

I'll leave you to think about, it as I'm just on my way out!

john w

Hall of Fame
John, you were the one who said first that you don't have to answer me, then turn around and say I'm avoiding your questions!

No, you demanded that I answer, habitual liar.

Hypocrite, biblical illiterate.

What was that scripture that says that I "don't have to answer" you?

Come on, punk-show us your keen, biblical insight. Do not take my word for it(Acts 17:11 KJV)-show us the scripture, that says we are to answer any/all questions, addressed to us.

You won't-you are a biblical illiterate.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Answer me then about zacchaeus, why didn't Jesus tell him, being rich, to sell all that he had?

Surely you being a saint and seeing as you see yourself as so high up in Gods eyes you should know the answer?

I'll leave you to think about, it as I'm just on my way out!

You vile hypocrite...

Sell all you have.

Fraud, excusing why you do not (sell all you have...fill in the blank of a biblical command), but, when others do the same, cry.....
you don't abide by what he taught.

For all of TOL, to wit.

daqq

No, we get it, devil child, as you spam misdirection, irrelevancy. You have accepted the the Good News-Gospel of your saint Judas.

So there.

Pay attention:

You asserted, only one gospel, only one piece of good news in the book, and, because you refuse to examine the details of the book, assert that the gospel/good news of the kingdom, that the Lord Jesus Christ preached, as did the 12, including Judas, is equivalent to the good news/gospel od Christ, outlined in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. They are not, despite your blubbering, grade school assertion, that they are. Thus, per Luke 9:6 KJV, you have your saint Judas preaching that Christ died for our sins...was raised for our justification

On record.

That is satanic.

"Lol," you quip, devil child? You are on the wrong site-this is not...

View attachment 25159

And you are a part time comedian. we see, as a devil child does not have the authority to refer to me, a forever justified saint, as Legion.

You get your own mud thrown back in your face and you cry like a baby? Only a lost devil child would go around claiming that the Testimony of Yeshua is "satanic" as you have done. You only received back what you dished out because of your own heretical blasphemies and wicked judgments against those you clearly hate. Do you not know that in the kingdom of Elohim you are considered a murderer?

1 John 3:11-15 KJV
11 For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.
12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
13 Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.
14 We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.
15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

Understand TubalCain son of Cain? Whosoever hates his brother is a murderer in the kingdom of Elohim, and this statement is based on several passages already quoted to you from Matthew, including Matthew 15:18-20, which clearly states that murders come forth from the mouth and defile the man because those things proceed from the heart. As I said, you know nothing of Elohim or of the kingdom of Elohim; for no murderer has eternal life dwelling in him.

Boiyoiyoiyoiyoing . . . you lose again . . . whah, whah, whah . . .

:Nineveh:

john w

Hall of Fame
.......Slop...irrelevancy..........Only a lost devil child would go around claiming that the Testimony of Yeshua is "satanic" as you have done.

You vile, sly little devil child, engaging in misdirection, create a moving target...

claiming that the Testimony of Yeshua is "satanic"

:

No, devil child,false accuser, like your pappa, the devil-I claim your on record testimony, that Judas ppreached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, is satanic, so stuff your habitual lying.

You asserted, only one gospel, only one piece of good news in the book, and, because you refuse to examine the details of the book, assert that the gospel/good news of the kingdom, that the Lord Jesus Christ preached, as did the 12, including Judas, is equivalent to the good news/gospel od Christ, outlined in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. They are not, despite your blubbering, grade school assertion, that they are. Thus, per Luke 9:6 KJV, you have your saint Judas preaching that Christ died for our sins...was raised for our justification

On record. Read Luke 9:6 KJV-your "saint" Judas in action.

That is satanic.

Biblical illiterate-has not once read Luke 9, Matthew 10, much less studied it(Or Luke 18 KJV).

daqq

You vile, sly little devil child, engaging in misdirection, create a moving target...

No, devil child,false accuser, like your pappa, the devil-I claim your on record testimony, that Judas ppreached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, is satanic, so stuff your habitual lying.

That is satanic.

Biblical illiterate-has not once read Luke 9, Matthew 10, much less studied it(Or Luke 18 KJV).

Double blind BarTimaeus son of Timaeus, get some eye-salve for your Laodicean eyes: I not only asserted it I quoted scripture which itself affirms my assertion. And when I did you called it the same gospel that Judas preached and explained from your perspective that it was satanic to include this Good News "Gospel of Christ" found in the Gospel accounts with your phony alternate version of the "Gospel of Christ" supposedly found only in the writings of Paul. It isn't me you are calling "satanic", dear depraved TubalCain, son of Cain:

Isaiah 52:7 OG LXX
7 ως ωρα επι των ορεων ως ποδες ευαγγελιζομενου ακοην ειρηνης ως ευαγγελιζομενος αγαθα οτι ακουστην ποιησω την σωτηριαν σου λεγων σιων βασιλευσει σου ο θεος

Romans 10:15 W/H
15 πως δε κηρυξωσιν εαν μη αποσταλωσιν καθαπερ γεγραπται ως ωραιοι οι ποδες των ευαγγελιζομενων αγαθα

Luke 8:1 W/H
1 και εγενετο εν τω καθεξης και αυτος διωδευεν κατα πολιν και κωμην κηρυσσων και ευαγγελιζομενος την βασιλειαν του θεου και οι δωδεκα συν αυτω

Mark 1:1 W/H
1 αρχη του ευαγγελιου ιησου χριστου

Mark 1:1 W/H
1 αρχη του ευαγγελιου ιησου χριστου

Mark 1:1 W/H Simple English Translation
1 Beginning of the good news-gospel of Messiah Yeshua

:Nineveh::nuke: :Nineveh:

Open your double blind eyes BarTimaeus son of Timaeus; get yourself some eye-salve, the Good News Gospel of Messiah Yeshua is knocking at the door of your heart: and if you open up to the Master no doubt he will enter in and sup with you.

Mark 1:1 W/H (Simple English translation for the twofold blind)

nuke.gif

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Double blind BarTimaeus son of Timaeus, get some eye-salve for your Laodicean eyes: I not only asserted it I quoted scripture which itself affirms my assertion. And when I did you called it the same gospel that Judas preached and explained from your perspective that it was satanic to include this Good News "Gospel of Christ" found in the Gospel accounts with your phony alternate version of the "Gospel of Christ" supposedly found only in the writings of Paul. It isn't me you are calling "satanic", dear depraved TubalCain, son of Cain:

Open your double blind eyes BarTimaeus son of Timaeus; get yourself some eye-salve, the Good News Gospel of Messiah yeshua is knocking at the door of your heart: and if you open up to the Master no doubt he will enter in and sup with you.

Mark 1:1 W/H (Simple English translation for the twofold blind)

nuke.gif

Translated: I picked you apart, with your satanic "only one piece of good news" in the bible, and your saint Judas preached the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news, and you are left with just emotional mutterings, randomly spamming irrelevant verses.

No, devil child,false accuser, like your pappa, the devil-I claim your on record testimony, that Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, is satanic, so stuff your habitual lying.

That is satanic.

And stuff your "Mark 1:1" "argument" of sophistry, as that is a reference about the good news of his person, and his historical accomplishments, not the "why," as expounded by Paul.By that "argument," all of that contained in Mark is "good news."

You cannot be this stupid....Then I read your posts...

john w

Hall of Fame
son of Cain:

Quit copying me, devil child-you got that from me.

I corrected it for you...

You:

1 Beginning of the good news-gospel of Messiah Yeshua, and this is the only good news in the bible, about his person.....and my saint Judas preached him, and the good news of what He did, as Paul explains in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. per..........

Luke 9:6 KJV

No charge.

Satanic.

daqq

Quit copying me, devil child-you got that from me.

I corrected it for you...

Thanks for the correction, on the capitalization type-o, I corrected it too. :)

Translated: I picked you apart, with your satanic "only one piece of good news" in the bible, and your saint Judas preached the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news, and you are left with just emotional mutterings, randomly spamming irrelevant verses.

No, devil child,false accuser, like your pappa, the devil-I claim your on record testimony, that Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, is satanic, so stuff your habitual lying.

That is satanic.

And stuff your "Mark 1:1" "argument" of sophistry, as that is a reference about the good news of his person, and his historical accomplishments, not the "why," as expounded by Paul.By that "argument," all of that contained in Mark is "good news."

Mark 15:25 KJV
25 And it was the third hour, and they crucified him.

1 Corinthians 1:12-13 KJV
12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

1 Corinthians 1:23 KJV
23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

Double blind BarTimaeus, son of Timaeus, TubalCain, son of Cain: repent. :Nineveh:

john w

Hall of Fame
Thanks for the correction, on the capitalization type-o, I corrected it too. :)

Mark 15:25 KJV
25 And it was the third hour, and they crucified him.

1 Corinthians 1:12-13 KJV
12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

1 Corinthians 1:23 KJV
23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

Double blind BarTimaeus, son of Timaeus, TubalCain, son of Cain: repent. :Nineveh:

More misdirection...irrelevance....dismissing his own argument.....randomly spamming irrelevant verses, to his "one piece of good news in the bible " satanic assertion.....bait 'n switch....

That is satanic.

You: Luke 9:6 KJV should be deleted...My daddy the subtil serpent taught me that in Genesis....

He won't touch that verse-never read it, or deletes it, ignores it, as the Wizard of Oz told him.

john w

Hall of Fame
Post number? Because all I've seen from you, as JohnW said, is "What Jesus preached." That is not an honest, direct answer.

Yes, show us. Connect Luke 9:6 KJV, while you are at it. Oh, yes....he deleted it with his crayons/magic marker.

musterion

I've never met a truly saved believer (vs a mere religious member of Christendom) as confirmed by a claim to faith in the saving Gospel of grace, who EVER hesitated to repeat that Gospel in any setting. If someone does hesitate or just won't say, it's always a major red flag.

john w

Hall of Fame
I've never met a truly saved believer (vs a mere religious member of Christendom) as confirmed by a claim to faith in the saving Gospel of grace, who EVER hesitated to repeat that Gospel in any setting. If someone does hesitate or just won't say, it's always a major red flag.

But they love, relish, saying this....

....and when we counter, asserting that certain commands are not for respective members of the boc, and why, they accuse dispensational proponents of "bible chopping...cherry picking," in hypocrisy.

musterion

But they love, relish, saying this....

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by marhig

....and when we counter, asserting that certain commands are not for respective members of the boc, and why, they accuse dispensational proponents of "bible chopping...cherry picking," in hypocrisy.

"Abide" always implies uncertainty with them. Remain...persevere..don't fall away. Meaning no finality to either forgiveness or justification without FIRST the evidence of a life lived in abiding [works]. Abide [work] or burn.

daqq

More misdirection...irrelevance....dismissing his own argument.....randomly spamming irrelevant verses, to his "one piece of good news in the bible " satanic assertion.....bait 'n switch....

That is satanic.

You: Luke 9:6 KJV should be deleted...My daddy the subtil serpent taught me that in Genesis....

He won't touch that verse-never read it, or deletes it, ignores it, as the Wizard of Oz told him.

Lol, where did I ever say I have a problem with Luke 9:6? It is all the same Gospel of Messiah Yeshua because they were no doubt preaching the Testimony of Yeshua which you reject. A name is much more than a simple spelling; a name is character, attributes, even doctrine, and when the seventy return in the next chapter they clearly state that they were preaching in the name of Messiah Yeshua because they say that even the demons were subject to them through his name, (Luke 10:17). It does not matter that Judas did not understand the Testimony of Yeshua, as I already have said, that fact does not invalidate the Good News and Gospel Testimony of Yeshua which you claim does not apply to yourself. It is you who has a problem with it because, as I already also said, you equate the Testimony of Yeshua with some supposed imaginary dreamed up "gospel of Judas" simply because he was one of the twelve. Your reasoning is concocted by your carnal minded father Cain who was a liar and murderer from the beginning, and he is killing you, dear depraved TubalCain, son of Cain.

If you wish to stay uncircumcised, never being weaned from the milk, then that is your choice, but you cannot become a child of Abraham if you never join the circumcision; for all his children must be circumcised, whether born in house or whether purchased with (thirty pieces of) silver from the nations: all the children of father Abraham must be circumcised. Your carnal mind has blinded you to the reality because you view circumcision as only being purely physical while Paul no longer does so in his writings after having met Messiah Yeshua. You do not even believe the testimony of Paul; for he tells you what true circumcision concerns, and what it means to be a Jew, (in Romans 2 which was also already quoted herein). You enter the faith uncircumcised, a babe out of the nations, beginning in the milk of the Word; but that does not mean you get to carve out a separate little area for yourself and continue milking from momma's teats for the remainder of your carnal life upon the Land, (Jerusalem of above is our "mother", and that is, mother covenant, Gal 4:24-27, which is yet again another allegory). If indeed your heart is ever one day truly circumcised then you will not exclude the other writings from your diet as you do this day; for you will then understand that the Gospel accounts, James, Peter, and the Epistle to the Hebrews, are the real meat of the Word for the circumcision. It is all one Gospel laid out in stages: that of the uncircumcision is merely entry level teachings for gentiles, the milk of the Word for babes in Messiah. You are essentially a babe in the Word, refusing to grow up, and calling your older circumcised brother "satanic" for trying to tell you a little about the meat of the Word. So, I say, enjoy your playtime, I have better things to do now. :)

john w

Hall of Fame
Lol, where did I ever say I have a problem with Luke 9:6? It is all the same Gospel of Messiah Yeshua because they were no doubt preaching the Testimony of Yeshua which you reject

It is all the same Gospel of Messiah

Made up-satanic. No, it is not. You winged that-made it up. Because you did not study the bible, but what others say the bible teaches, you equate the gospel/good news of the kingdom, with the gospel/good news of Christ, as outlined in 1 Cor.15:1-4 KJV, because of your satanic "only one piece of good news in the bible made up "doctrine," you assert that the 12, including Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, and have Judas going about, per Luke 9:6 KJV, ...

"Hey, everyone!!!! The Master is going to die for our sins...e raised for our justification....Believe this, like I do, and preach, to be saved!!!"

That is made up, satanic. The 12, while preaching the gospel/good news of the kingdom, in Matthew=John, prior to the death, burial, resurrection, had no idea, that he Lord Jesus Christ would die, and be raised-it was hid from them, prior to its occurrence. To wit-you/others have been shown this-even a 6 year old "gets it."

They were clueless-it was hid from them.

1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV "gospel"

Death
Burial
Resurrection

Survey the book...

1.The 12 did not know of the impending dbr-it was hid from them, until later in the Lord's ministry-and yet, prior to them knowing, they were preaching "the gospel of the kingdom:"

"For he taught his disciples, and said unto them, The Son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill him; and after that he is killed, he shall rise the third day. But they understood not that saying, and were afraid to ask him." Mark 9:31-32 KJV

"Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken." Luke 18:31-34 KJV

"For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead." John 20:9 KJV

2. Peter tried to prevent the Lord Jesus Christ's death, and His death was a key component of 1 Cor. 15:1-4, by which we are reconciled:

"From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day. Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee" Mt. 16:21-22 KJV

"And he began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again. And he spake that saying openly. And Peter took him, and began to rebuke him." Mark 8:31-32 KJV

Peter’s response was to rebuke the Lord Jesus Christ. Today, in this dispensation, when someone rebukes the gospel of Christ, what do we call that someone? Lost.

3. Even after the Lord's death, burial, and resurrection, the 12 initially did not believe it:

"And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted." Mt. 28:17 KJV

"And they, when they had heard that he was alive, and had been seen of her, believed not. After that he appeared in another form unto two of them, as they walked, and went into the country. And they went and told it unto the residue: neither believed they them. Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen." Mark 16:11 KJV

"And returned from the sepulchre, and told all these things unto the eleven, and to all the rest. It was Mary Magdalene and Joanna, and Mary the mother of James, and other women that were with them, which told these things unto the apostles. And their words seemed to them as idle tales, and they believed them not." Luke 24:9-11 KJV

What do we call someone who “believes not” the resurrection? You got it-lost!
" And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?" Luke 24:41 KJV

Therefore, they were not preaching the dbr, "the gospel" of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, as a basis of justification, at least prior to its occurrence, but they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom. They certainly were not "looking forward" to it, and this "didn't fully understand it" jazz is made up-they knew NADA about it, as it was hid from them. They initially denied the resurrection.

and calling your older circumcised brother "satanic" for trying to tell you a little about the meat of the Word.
You are not my brother-Judas is, as you assert that he preached the dbr.

Satanic.

So, I say, enjoy your playtime, I have better things to do now. :)

Translated...

View attachment 25167

..as I picked your on record "argument," apart, giving you/the audience, chapter, and verse.

Contrasts.

john w

Hall of Fame
"Abide" always implies uncertainty with them. Remain...persevere..don't fall away. Meaning no finality to either forgiveness or justification without FIRST the evidence of a life lived in abiding [works]. Abide [work] or burn.

Yes, musty...It is a code word, for "I am a rat, but I am a relatively cleaner rat, a better 'abider,' than all those other rats, so I must be saved."

daqq

You are not my brother-Judas is, as you assert that he preached the dbr.

Satanic.

"You are not my brother-Judas is"

Your ramblings and babblings are so incoherent I cannot even tell if you are saying Judas is your brother or not. They way you worded it I can tell that I certainly am not your brother; but apparently Judas is your brother. Have it your way: duly noted, dear profane TubalCain. :chuckle: