why do liberals ALWAYS take the side of the vile?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
(G.O considers voting rights act to be "vile.")

Barbarian observes;
Predictable that you'd consider equal rights for everyone as a vile thing.

The child being aborted is denied an equal right to life.
That is a vile thing.

Yep. So you're O.K. with equal rights for the unborn, but after they're born, it's "Vile?"

genuineoriginal

Barbarian observes;
If you are claiming that homeless, transients, and illegals should have the same voting rights as land-owning members of a community, then you are right, it is a vile thing you are promoting.

Yep. So you're O.K. with equal rights for the unborn, but after they're born, it's "Vile?"
Everyone should have this equal right to life: The righteous and innocent should live and the wicked and guilty should die.

But you keep trying to make the Democrats out to be righteous instead of wicked when they keep trying to kill the innocent and keep the guilty alive.

I guess that is why you voted third party in the last two Presidential elections.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

Barbarian observes;

If you are claiming that homeless, transients, and illegals should have the same voting rights as land-owning members of a community,

If you're an American citizen, you have the right to vote. If you don't like it, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Barbarian observes:

Everyone should have this equal right to life:

And all American citizens should be equal under the law. It's good that you admit that we have a right to life. It's not so good that you don't think Americans should have the right to vote.

The righteous and innocent should live and the wicked and guilty should die.

Fortunately, very few Americans agree with you that people like me who own property should be the only ones allowed to vote.

(and here comes the lie)
But you keep trying to make the Democrats out to be righteous

Show us that. (prediction: no such statement about "righteous democrats" will be shown) For example, most democrats support abortion.

I guess that is why you voted third party in the last two Presidential elections.

Three.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian explains why he won't vote for democrats:
For example, most democrats support abortion.

And you still defend them.

If and when they do something right. I defended Bush when he did something right. Credit where credit is due.

But I wouldn't vote for them. Abortion, you know.

But I find it astounding that you'd take the right to vote from millions of decent American citizens. That is, in your terminology, vile.

WizardofOz

"McCain is referencing the Tokyo Trials, officially known as the International Military Tribunal for the Far East. After World War II, an international coalition convened to prosecute Japanese soldiers charged with torture. At the top of the list of techniques was water-based interrogation, known variously then as 'water cure,' 'water torture' and 'waterboarding,' according to the charging documents. It simulates drowning." Politifact went on to report, "A number of the Japanese soldiers convicted by American judges were hanged, while others received lengthy prison sentences or time in labor camps."

The folks at Politifact interviewed R. John Pritchard, the author of The Tokyo War Crimes Trial: The Complete Transcripts of the Proceedings of the International Military Tribunal for the Far East. They also interviewed Yuma Totani, history professor at the University of Nevada-Las Vegas, and consulted the Columbia Journal of Transnational Law, which published a law review article entitled, "Drop by Drop: Forgetting the History of Water Torture in U.S. Courts." Bottom line: Sen. McCain was right in 2007 and National Review Online is wrong today. America did execute Japanese war criminals for waterboarding.

link

republicanchick

Democrats fought abolition.

Democrats formed the antebellum KKK.

Democrats have always pushed for anti-Constitutional statism in the U.S. Wilson is possibly the single worst example, followed by FDR.

Democrats led by Johnson sought to rechain "negroes" on the mental plantation of the welfare state to keep them voting Democrat in perpetuity.

yes, its interesting how many LIES there are in history books. One needs to be very careful what one reads
Liberals would have us believe all kinds of untrue things.. Scary. But even bad history books are better than what the libs spout off about (call history)

+

WizardofOz

yes, its interesting how many LIES there are in history books. One needs to be very careful what one reads
Liberals would have us believe all kinds of untrue things.. Scary. But even bad history books are better than what the libs spout off about (call history)

+

So Coulter4pres...I mean TruthSetsFree...I mean republicanchick....is Republican John McCain wrong? Was it illegal for the Japanese to waterboarded POWs or not? Should they have been charged and severeley punished for it?

republicanchick

If and when they do something right. I defended Bush when he did something right. Credit where credit is due.

But I find it astounding that you'd take the right to vote from millions of decent American citizens. That is, in your terminology, vile.

I don't get this.

Are you saying you are not in favor of abortion?

in other words, you are unlike (say) 60% of Catholics who do not seem to think abortion is a big enough deal to vote against?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

I don't get this.

Are you saying you are not in favor of abortion?

When you launch a new sockpuppet, do you lose all memories of your former one? I've pointed this out to you before.

in other words, you are unlike (say) 60% of Catholics who do not seem to think abortion is a big enough deal to vote against?

I'm not deciding for them. I just know that I can't vote in good conscience for the people the republicans and democrats have been putting up, because of abortion.

Morpheus

If you are claiming that homeless, transients, and illegals should have the same voting rights as land-owning members of a community, then you are right, it is a vile thing you are promoting.
The belief that only landowners should vote not only denies rights to a whole class of citizens, the only purpose of such a belief is to pull up the ladder so others can't achieve prosperity. When the government is only obliged to serve the wealthier constituents then laws widening the divide between the classes are assured. Your greed and pride are showing.

Everyone should have this equal right to life: The righteous and innocent should live and the wicked and guilty should die.
Two polar opposite sentences. What an argument you make.

The fact is that the wicked and guilty all die. You are not exempt from that sentence. There are thousands of funerals every day.

Romans 3:23
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,​

And

1 John 1:8-10
8 If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar and His word is not in us.​

And again

John 8:7
But when they persisted in asking Him, He straightened up, and said to them, “He who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone at her.”​

We all deserve a death sentence since we all have sinned. What makes you think your sins are any less vile than those of a murderer, a child molester or a terrorist? Sin is sin. The sins of greed, slander and hatred all carry the same sentence as murder or rape. It's a long fall down off that high horse.

genuineoriginal

But I find it astounding that you'd take the right to vote from millions of decent American citizens.
You are only astounded because you haven't given much thought to the right to vote.
_____
Tea Party Nation President Says It ‘Makes A Lot Of Sense’ To Restrict Voting Only To Property Owners
He explained that the founders of the country originally put “certain restrictions on who gets the right to vote.” He continued, “One of those was you had to be a property owner. And that makes a lot of sense, because if you’re a property owner you actually have a vested stake in the community. If you’re not a property owner, you know, I’m sorry but property owners have a little bit more of a vested interest in the community than non-property owners”:
_____​

genuineoriginal

The belief that only landowners should vote not only denies rights to a whole class of citizens, the only purpose of such a belief is to pull up the ladder so others can't achieve prosperity. When the government is only obliged to serve the wealthier constituents then laws widening the divide between the classes are assured.
When the government is subject to the whims of homeless, transients, and illegals, then the property of the people is taken from them and transferred to those very homeless, transients, and illegals.
Your envy, lust, and covetousness is showing.

We all deserve a death sentence since we all have sinned. What makes you think your sins are any less vile than those of a murderer, a child molester or a terrorist? Sin is sin.
Are you claiming that a murderer should not be executed in order to rid the community of the evil in its midst?
Or are you claiming that the State should put every citizen to death?

Caledvwlch

You are only astounded because you haven't given much thought to the right to vote.
_____
Tea Party Nation President Says It ‘Makes A Lot Of Sense’ To Restrict Voting Only To Property Owners
He explained that the founders of the country originally put “certain restrictions on who gets the right to vote.” He continued, “One of those was you had to be a property owner. And that makes a lot of sense, because if you’re a property owner you actually have a vested stake in the community. If you’re not a property owner, you know, I’m sorry but property owners have a little bit more of a vested interest in the community than non-property owners”:
_____​

That argument is worthless. Less of a stake (as foolish as the very idea is) is not no stake. And if we're going to pick something as arbitrary as property ownership, why not restrict it further, to owners who control a certain value of property ownership? Why let someone who owns a ten thousand dollar, forty-year-old mobile home participate?

genuineoriginal

That argument is worthless. Less of a stake (as foolish as the very idea is) is not no stake.
Spoken like a true transient.

And if we're going to pick something as arbitrary as property ownership, why not restrict it further, to owners who control a certain value of property ownership?
No need, property ownership is enough.

Why let someone who owns a ten thousand dollar, forty-year-old mobile home participate?
You must own real property to vote.
Owning chattel would not count.

Granite

Hall of Fame
That argument is worthless. Less of a stake (as foolish as the very idea is) is not no stake. And if we're going to pick something as arbitrary as property ownership, why not restrict it further, to owners who control a certain value of property ownership? Why let someone who owns a ten thousand dollar, forty-year-old mobile home participate?

The founders (ah yes, the almighty founders) also acknowledged these rich white male-only land-owners were entitled to own black people, too. How much of a Throwback Thursday do we want to make this?

Morpheus

_____
_____​

Figures you would draw reference from the hate group Tea Party Nation.