why do liberals ALWAYS take the side of the vile?

republicanchick

This is very strange to me, but then liberals are strange

They always take the side of the evil ones in any discussion

The conservatives take the side of the (true) victims, such as

911 victims. The liberals, on the other hand, say that we should "empathize with our enemies" the terrorists.

HUH? What? :dizzy::dizzy:

and of course, we shouldn't slam the poor dears against the wall or put them in coffins with bugs or waterboard them, even though no one has DIED from those "torture" methods. 911 victims actually died, but that doesn't seem to phaze these people (using the term loosely).

When an abortionist is shot, which unfortunately does not happen very often (OK, ok...), the liberals are just SOOO distraught over this poor man's death, and, as is the MO, totally forget about the babies he has been butchering on a daily basis.

Hey, it was mutilation and murder for a good cause (women like Jillian do not want to mess up their bodies by having... Yikes! Children). So, abortionists are heroes :dizzy:

++

resodko

BANNED
Banned
shoot - i can't do a search yet, but in the past i covered this

just search for threads including the words "liberals" and "retarded" in the title :)

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

The conservatives take the side of the (true) victims, such as

911 victims. The liberals, on the other hand, say that we should "empathize with our enemies" the terrorists.

HUH? What? :dizzy::dizzy:

and of course, we shouldn't slam the poor dears against the wall or put them in coffins with bugs or waterboard them, even though no one has DIED from those "torture" methods. 911 victims actually died, but that doesn't seem to phaze these people (using the term loosely).

When an abortionist is shot, which unfortunately does not happen very often (OK, ok...), the liberals are just SOOO distraught over this poor man's death, and, as is the MO, totally forget about the babies he has been butchering on a daily basis.

Hey, it was mutilation and murder for a good cause (women like Jillian do not want to mess up their bodies by having... Yikes! Children). So, abortionists are heroes :dizzy:
++
I don't get you

I thought Liberal and Retarded were synonyms
**********************************************************************************************
TROLL/TROLLING

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Two studies published in 2013 and 2014 have found that people who are identified as trolls tend to have dark personality traits and show signs of sadism, antisocial behavior, psychopathy, and machiavellianism.

The 2013 study suggested that there are a number of similarities between anti-social and flame trolling activities and the 2014 study suggested that the noxious personality characteristics known as the "dark triad of personality" should be investigated in the analysis of trolling, and concluded that trolling appears "to be an Internet manifestation of everyday sadism."

Their relevance is suggested by research linking these traits to bullying in both adolescents and adults. The 2014 study found that trolls operate as agents of chaos on the Internet, exploiting hot-button issues to make users appear overly emotional or foolish in some manner.

"Trolls aspire to violence, to the level of trouble they can cause in an environment. They want it to kick off. They want to promote antipathetic emotions of disgust and outrage, which morbidly gives them a sense of pleasure."
- Tom Postmes, professor of social and organisational psychology at the universities of Exeter, England, and Groningen, The Netherlands

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)
- posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community

- deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion

- have dark personality traits

- show signs of sadism, antisocial behavior, psychopathy, and machiavellianism

- similarities between anti-social and flame trolling activities

- trolling appears "to be an Internet manifestation of everyday sadism."

- linking these traits to bullying in both adolescents and adults

- trolls operate as agents of chaos on the Internet

- aspire to violence, to the level of trouble they can cause in an environment

- want to promote antipathetic emotions of disgust and outrage, which morbidly gives them a sense of pleasure

Conservative "trolls" have more than their share of psychological and anti-social disorders ("dark triad of personality") without attempting to project them onto others!

Morpheus

No they don't. I've never seen them take your side.

That being said, there are many times when the right and left can find agreement. It is those times when the truly evil fringe loonies become obvious.

Also using superlatives like, liberals always ignores the fact that liberals, like any other group, are not monolithic. They are a diverse group that has as many viewpoints as it has people. Just so you can learn, there are pro life liberals and pro-abortion conservatives (many libertarians for example). Yes, the men ( Koch brothers) who designed and built the Tea Party movement are pro-abortion. If you don't belief it it's easily looked up by Googling David Koch abortion. So be careful thinking "liberals always" or "conservatives always", because it either is evidence of your nativity, your foolishness, or a confluence of both.

republicanchick

republicanchick

yep,this describes me all right, all right

and all conservatives, of course.

But um... yeh, i kinda wonder about that sadism thing. I mean wouldn't a sadist want to keep baby murdering legal??

hmmmmmm... just a thought

:dizzy:

republicanchick

typical liberal tactic: don't respond to what is being discussed (becasuse you have no valid response), just attack the messenger and ridicule and put down and Name Call!

(sigh)

It's high school all over again (in Libland)

:rolleyes:

genuineoriginal

- posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community

- deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion

- have dark personality traits

- show signs of sadism, antisocial behavior, psychopathy, and machiavellianism

- similarities between anti-social and flame trolling activities

- trolling appears "to be an Internet manifestation of everyday sadism."

- linking these traits to bullying in both adolescents and adults

- trolls operate as agents of chaos on the Internet

- aspire to violence, to the level of trouble they can cause in an environment

- want to promote antipathetic emotions of disgust and outrage, which morbidly gives them a sense of pleasure

It is nice of you to identify yourself as a troll, so we don't have to do it.

republicanchick

No they don't. I've never seen them take your side.
you know, the rest of your post was interesting and worth reading but this 1st sentence makes your post less so. I mean, it is just so (again) high school.

Also, it reminds me of that psg in the Bible: Woe unto them who call evil good and good evil
Yes, the men ( Koch brothers) who designed and built the Tea Party movement are pro-abortion. .

i don't believe Koch had much to do with "designing" the Tea Party but i did know that the Koches are not pro life

I'm not as clueles as you liberals would have people believe. But then you would have all conservatives (if possible) painted as clueless, bumblemucky living-in-the-dark ages loony tunes

)

republicanchick

LOL

yeh, imagine that -- a liberal calling a pro-life, anti-terrorist, civilization-affirming conservative evil and psychopatic and sadistic

But then, you know how it is: they can't come up with valid arguments so they resort to what they think is valid name-calling and ridicule.

Some people will, i have to say, listen to this ridicule

namely: teenaagers, low-info, low-concern voters and low concern non-voters... and psychopaths

+

republicanchick

When you call those who disagree with you mentally ill it makes me wonder whether you are purposely attempting to model the very behavior you're criticizing or just don't realize you're doing it.

:doh:

it is psychopathic to believe in baby murder (which most libs do--the person accusing conservatives here included?)

Zakath

Resident Atheist
it is psychopathic to believe in baby murder (which most libs do--the person accusing conservatives here included?)

You may be aware that some on the pro-choice side of the table do not believe that an unborn fetus qualifies as a baby. So their frame of reference is different than yours. To them it's not "baby murder".

Killing babies is generally considered morally wrong, yes; but may not indicate mental illness. People do such things for many reasons.

A similar argument gets applied to capital punishment by those who are against it. Their rhetoric is similar to yours, classifying capital punishment as murder and all murder as evidence of insanity.

Personally, I think it's a weak argument.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
oh wow, we should listen to that Galbraith dude. I mean, you know, Jesus is just SO out-dated, not cool anymore, 2000 yrs old, we need to get w/ the times

:dizzy:
Of course, that is the definition of left wing. The opposite of right is both left and wrong.
Why do liberals ALWAYS take the side of the vile?

Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
- John Stuart Mill

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/conservative.html#BOUg0hM6Wx4hSpxa.99