why do liberals ALWAYS take the side of the vile?

republicanchick

So elves.

You probably meant that liberals--in your opinion --"often" seem to take the side of _________.

no, that is NOT what I meant. I have never met or heaerd about a liberal who was not in favor of killing the unborn

um... HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That is why they are called LIberal...!

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
no, that is NOT what I meant. I have never met or heaerd about a liberal who was not in favor of killing the unborn

um... HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That is why they are called LIberal...!

Hello to you. Seriously. Honest greetings and positive regard.

Many conservative Christians--and many of which are in your own extended family--opt for abortion. I doubt there are many liberals or conservatives who are in favor of killing the unborn. Killing terrorists, unbelievers or convicts is certainly permissible.

A Lefty who is empathetic and supports fairness and respect is usually someone who helps take care of end stage cancer patients whose disease gives them horrible deformities, or someone who has a shelter for battered and pregnant women all set up.

Conservatives draw lines between things that need to be separated and liberals tear down barriers that should never have been erected in the first place.

And liberals, because their skin isn't quite so weathered and toughened up by real events often have a sense of empathy and sensitivity that hard core conservatives lack. The families they grow up in are seldom obedience-based, patriarchal and authoritarian.

Abortion is world-wide and millions--possibly billions--of women use abortion because birth control measures that affect the female ovarian egg are now being outlawed by futile measures put in place by GOP legislators.