Who will answer my questions?

popsthebuilder

I notice that you started a threat. I also notice that hardly anyone engages with you there. So you troll other threads makinging inane remarks with zero doctrinal content. Wise up or at least get the hint.
I'm guessing you meant thread and not threat. What thread did I start?

I assure you I don't care if people comment on my threads or not. I post scripture, not about me, my life, or my actions. You seem to be projecting your own traits onto others yet again.

There is one thread in particular that I add to at times. I'm glad that people do see it and read it; that is good enough for me.

Truster

I'm guessing you meant thread and not threat. What thread did I start?

I assure you I don't care if people comment on my threads or not. I post scripture, not about me, my life, or my actions. You seem to be projecting your own traits onto others yet again.

There is one thread in particular that I add to at times. I'm glad that people do see it and read it; that is good enough for me.

I went into to your page to see what contribution you make and that's all. I noticed the last thread is just a mass of cut and paste verses. People that come to sites like this generally have Bibles.

Thread or threat with you they are both the same...

popsthebuilder

I went into to your page to see what contribution you make and that's all. I noticed the last thread is just a mass of cut and paste verses. People that come to sites like this generally have Bibles.

Thread or threat with you they are both the same...
Perhaps, at some point; you may add something of some substance other than spite and contention.

Though we all have access to the Bible, some seem to loose track of purpose and potential and place. I look to edify my brothers and sisters in faith; though they find me to be a stranger and foreigner.

I still hope for you too, if admittedly, only at times; those times when I am able to set aside reactive emotion.

I don't expect that you will grasp much of what I am saying, and you most likely will find it to be only another opportunity for your incessant stabs....you can't hurt what is dead though, nor can mere man kill spirit.

Truster

Perhaps, at some point; you may add something of some substance other than spite and contention.

Though we all have access to the Bible, some seem to loose track of purpose and potential and place. I look to edify my brothers and sisters in faith; though they find me to be a stranger and foreigner.

I still hope for you too, if admittedly, only at times; those times when I am able to set aside reactive emotion.

I don't expect that you will grasp much of what I am saying, and you most likely will find it to be only another opportunity for your incessant stabs....you can't hurt what is dead though, nor can mere man kill spirit.

To lose track you must first be on the track (narrow way) you are in the broad way and there is no swapping paths.

popsthebuilder

I speak as one who once was lost but now is found. Was blind but now I see.

A recipient of amazing grace and not a pretender, like you.
The fact that you speak from the perspective of haughty assumption shows the deceit, origin, and intent of your words.

The fact that you don't even care to be corrected about your opinion of others is only further sign that you simply presuppose very much, even your own placement.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I won't be watching any video friend.

Perhaps you could convey it's message to me.

The message is in the emotional response. I would not care much to debate dry tired ideas, I have heard hundreds on times before. So, just get along with what you know and leave me to what I know.

oatmeal

2 Corinthians 3:16 But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. 17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 18 And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into His image with intensifying glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

Maybe you could elaborate on that?

How does that verse show that God the Father became flesh?

You are referring to the God and Father of the lord Jesus Christ?

oatmeal

I have no need of forgiveness for speaking the truth....more likely you should pay attention to the truth, but there again, you don't even recognise it.

Well, I forgive you of your ignorance of truth concerning what I have shared with you.

If you have never been taught the scriptures I have shared, you may not be to blame.

If your teachers were ignorant of scripture, how could you possibly learn scripture?

Why don't you take the time to get that burr out from under your saddle, it is making you bitter and resentful.

God's Truth

Maybe you could elaborate on that?

How does that verse show that God the Father became flesh?

You are referring to the God and Father of the lord Jesus Christ?

There is only one divine Spirit. God is Spirit. The Lord is the Spirit.

Make sense to you now?

glorydaz

We are most definitely not under the law for righteousness and we never will be.

To suggest that we do the law in order to receive the gift of righteousness is folly, thus we must keep the grace we live in separate from the law.

However, it is profitable to us to know that as we walk in the instructions that God gives us to live in this age of grace, we do fulfill the law. Romans 13:10,

Well, it does say that love is the fulfillment of the law.

Romans 8:4

That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Romans 13:8

Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

Romans 13:10

Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

Galatians 5:14

For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

He that loveth another has fulfilled the law? Who would that be?

So, the love of God that is shed abroad on our heart by the Holy Spirit is then manifested through us as the FRUIT of the Spirit. That love is not manifested through our own efforts or through our keeping any commandments. Law keeping was never intended to make men righteous - or to make man love his neighbor.

But it is necessary that we do not put ourselves under the law.

Yet the basic truths found in the law are still good and true.

Right....those truths are still good and true for the purpose they were given....to convict men of their guilt.

We are to still love God and keep his commandments, though the commandments in this age of grace are different and better than those in the law.

Oops, now you're slipping in some law.

No commandment can bring forth love....no commandment keeping can do so either. God is love and all love comes from Him....flows through the Holy Spirit into our heart, and even the fruit that we show forth is HIS.

Romans 8:3-4 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: 4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.​

popsthebuilder

The message is in the emotional response. I would not care much to debate dry tired ideas, I have heard hundreds on times before. So, just get along with what you know and leave me to what I know.
Emotional response can be an indicator of significance or truth when dealing with inner workings of self. I wasn't looking to debate really. I'm sure you agree that faith in Christ is indeed effectual in one's own life.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
To lose track you must first be on the track (narrow way) you are in the broad way and there is no swapping paths.

I know you will not admit but spiritual fact is; not too many are in a narrow way. You are in the majority group of "you cannot ear salvation by good works". You are in a broad way, friend.

Truster

I know you will not admit but spiritual fact is; not too many are in a narrow way. You are in the majority group of "you cannot ear salvation by good works". You are in a broad way, friend.

Please don't call me friend as I hear the hissing of the serpent in it.

oatmeal

Well, it does say that love is the fulfillment of the law.

He that loveth another has fulfilled the law? Who would that be?

So, the love of God that is shed abroad on our heart by the Holy Spirit is then manifested through us as the FRUIT of the Spirit. That love is not manifested through our own efforts or through our keeping any commandments. Law keeping was never intended to make men righteous - or to make man love his neighbor.

Right....those truths are still good and true for the purpose they were given....to convict men of their guilt.

Oops, now you're slipping in some law.

No commandment can bring forth love....no commandment keeping can do so either. God is love and all love comes from Him....flows through the Holy Spirit into our heart, and even the fruit that we show forth is HIS.

Romans 8:3-4 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: 4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.​

Well, the law says we love God and keep his commandments. Are you opposed to that because we are not under the law any more?

I John 5:3 is plain, to keep his commandment is the love of God.

Stated in the negative, if we do not keep his commandments we do not love God.

I understand that we are not under the law for righteousness, I am well of the verses you listed to show that.

However, just because we are not under the law of Moses for righteousness, that does not mean we reject what we can learn from the law.

Is Adultery now acceptable because we are no longer under the law?

How about homosexuality or idolatry or murder? Are they now acceptable because we are no longer under the law?

Do you want to walk by the spirit and love your neigbhor and thus fulfill the law?

oatmeal

What is the difference between faith and believing seeing that they are both translated from the same basic Greek word "pistis"?

Truster

Well, truster, I forgive you for doing your bowel movements in this thread.

Have you not yet been mentally and spiritually potty trained?

You are really disgusting and that in itself is proof you are reprobate. You just can't hide it never mind how hard you try. Filth always raises to the surface.