Who will answer my questions?

popsthebuilder

Everything I post is from the scripture. The fact you don't recognise what I post as scriptural doctrine further proves the Holy Spirit is neither teaching nor leading you. I don't provide chapter and verse as a habit, because chapters and verses were not added until 1227 and 1555 respectively.
He didn't deny the scripture; he denies your discernment and correct usage there of.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Everything I post is from the scripture. The fact you don't recognise what I post as scriptural doctrine further proves the Holy Spirit is neither teaching nor leading you. I don't provide chapter and verse as a habit, because chapters and verses were not added until 1227 and 1555 respectively.
Look at me everybody, I know when chapters and verses were added to the Bible. Truster, all you post is bickering and accusation, you never post the good news of the gospel nor the gospel of our salvation.

Truster

Look at me everybody, I know when chapters and verses were added to the Bible. Truster, all you post is bickering and accusation, you never post the good news of the gospel nor the gospel of our salvation.

Knowing these things comes about when you embark on the history of how the scriptures were brought. It works gratefulness in me to know the lengths that my Saviour went through to bring a Bible into my home.

I've just checked the first page of all your threads and there is not a single thread that you have started that contains any spiritual significance...hypocrisy rules in your sad existence as you follow me around like a lost puppy.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Knowing these things comes about when you embark on the history of how the scriptures were brought. It works gratefulness in me to know the lengths that my Saviour went through to bring a Bible into my home.

I've just checked the first page of all your threads and there is not a single thread that you have started that contains any spiritual significance...hypocrisy rules in your sad existence as you follow me around like a lost puppy.
The difference is, I don't pretend to be a preacher and a teacher like you do.

Truster

The difference is, I don't pretend to be a preacher and a teacher like you do.

I'm not a preacher and I've never said that I am. I have never claimed to be a teacher either. I know I've mentioned having Bible studies but they are times of fellowship, agreement and unity because the people are all able to say, amen.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'm not a preacher and I've never said that I am. I have never claimed to be a teacher either. I know I've mentioned having Bible studies but they are times of fellowship, agreement and unity because the people are all able to say, amen.
And if anyone disagrees with you, you curse the day they were born. I know you have to get the last word, so go ahead now. :carryon:

Truster

And if anyone disagrees with you, you curse the day they were born. I know you have to get the last word, so go ahead now. :carryon:

I have never cursed the day anyone was born. I often question whether a person has been born-above. We* were warned that there would be false brethren and false teachers. I point these out in the hope that babes in Messiah and also young men will have the confidence to do the same. We* have a duty to separate and expose the works of darkness and the workers of iniquity.

We* the redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners.

But because of your hard and unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of wrath, when Elohim's just judgment will be revealed.​

popsthebuilder

No; you've only claimed yourself to be Christ, and condemned all who don't readily swallow your lies as workers of iniquity.

Truster

No; you've only claimed yourself to be Christ, and condemned all who don't readily swallow your lies as workers of iniquity.

I have never claimed to be Messiah and you are a blasphemer. I point out the condemnation and approaching destruction promised to those that don't trust.

But because of your hard and unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of wrath, when Elohim's just judgment will be revealed.​

The verse fits you perfectly.

God's Truth

The following is from another thread.

I suspect that it will not be answered in that thread

Who is the Lord?

Who did the Lord lay the iniquity of us all upon?

Who is the Lord?

Who did the Lord bruise?

Who is the Lord?

Who did the Lord put to grief?

Who is the Lord?

Who soul did the Lord make be an offering for sin?

There is clearly two distinct parties here.

Who is the Lord and who is the other party?

God the Father came in the flesh as a Man.