WHO SAVED A WRETCH LIKE ME.

Truster

I think that you need to take that to yourself! Because it says clearly in Hebrews 11 that those coming to God must believe the he is!

The knowledge that He exists has been given to all men. Rms 1 and that is why the scripture declares that only a fool would say that there is no Eternal Almighty. That knowledge does not save a person it just leaves the without excuse. All religions and denominations are founded on the general revelation. The true worship in spirit and in truth is founded on the revelation of His grace. This is finding the strait gate and not many find it.

The word believe is a mistranslation and so is the word faith.

marhig

The knowledge that He exists has been given to all men. Rms 1 and that is why the scripture declares that only a fool would say that there is no Eternal Almighty. That knowledge does not save a person it just leaves the without excuse. All religions and denominations are founded on the general revelation. The true worship in spirit and in truth is founded on the revelation of His grace. This is finding the strait gate and not many find it.

The word believe is a mistranslation and so is the word faith.
Ok, can a person be saved if they don't believe or have faith in God?

marhig

You don't even understand the words you use in the question you ask. So there is absolutely no chance you could comprehend the answer.

You mean that you can't answer?

Romans 10

How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Truster

You condom people who speak the truth. You don't have spirit of discernment.

That's what happens when your Lord is not Jesus.

The gift is not the spirit of discernment. The spiritual gift is discerning of spirits.

Why are to talking about condoms?

God's Truth

Truster, you still have not given the scripture you base all your beliefs on. Give the scripture that says God saves unbelievers.

Truster

Truster, you still have not given the scripture you base all your beliefs on. Give the scripture that says God saves unbelievers.

The day you stop using words like believer's is the day you'll get an answer. Because, at the moment you have no comprehension of the words you use to ask questions.

1 Timothy 1:7 KJV

marhig

You couldn't see good in anything, but look for evil in everything. I have this comforting fact. Romans 8:33 KJV

So you see yourself as God's elect?. That explains a lot!

I see myself as an unprofitable servant. And I was truly blessed when i heard his word and had a chance to know him!