WHO SAVED A WRETCH LIKE ME.

God's Truth

The day you stop using words like believer's is the day you'll get an answer. Because, at the moment you have no comprehension of the words you use to ask questions.

1 Timothy 1:7 KJV

You said God saves unbelievers. Give the scripture or admit you believe and preach things that are nowhere in the Bible and are not from God.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Truster,

All your claims have been refuted. It is useless coming up with excuses to defend your Jesus-less faith.

Your Jesus-less faith is no match to Jesus' word.

Truster

You said God saves unbelievers. Give the scripture or admit you believe and preach things that are nowhere in the Bible and are not from God.

I would never, ever use the term "unbelievers" as it is not an accurate translation. You have been using the term and spreading confusion by doing so.

The day you stop using words like "believer's" is the day you'll get an answer. Because, at the moment you have no comprehension of the words you use to ask questions.

Truster

Truster,

All your claims have been refuted. It is useless coming up with excuses to defend your Jesus-less faith.

Your Jesus-less faith is no match to Jesus' word.

Please list all the claims or just six of them or three of them or just one of them. Please also supply the refutation/refutations.

"But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man".

marhig

Please list all the claims or just six of them or three of them or just one of them. Please also supply the refutation/refutations.

"But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man".
Well i suppose one could be that you are accusing me of having evil intentions because I believe that we can't be saved without believing in God! Which to me is true, and I've quoted scriptures that show it's the truth. So how is that having evil intentions?

You however, have not come up with one verse says that we are saved even through unbelief!

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Just look at your posts. Most of them are condemnations.

You have been judging wrongfully. Jesus says to judge justly.

You see, your don't know how to use Jesus' word, that proves you are not spiritual too.

Truster

Just look at your posts. Most of them are condemnations.

You have been judging wrongfully. Jesus says to judge justly.

You see, your don't know how to use Jesus' word, that proves you are not spiritual too.

Read this and thought of you:

Now will I shortly pour out my fury upon thee, and accomplish mine anger upon thee: and I will judge thee according to thy ways, and will recompense thee for all thine abominations. Ezekiel 7:8

God's Truth

You said God saves people who do not believe in Him. Give the scripture that says God saves people who do not believe in Him. Stop playing games.

marhig

'Just a thought. The servant who buried the Master's talent in the ground, would also "light a candle, and put it under a bushel" (Mt5:15KJV).
That's true, but what has that got to do with being an unprofitable servant in the way that I mean?

I'm talking about these scriptures

Luke 17

But which of you, having a servant plowing or feeding cattle, will say unto him by and by, when he is come from the field, Go and sit down to meat? And will not rather say unto him, Make ready wherewith I may sup, and gird thyself, and serve me, till I have eaten and drunken; and afterward thou shalt eat and drink? Doth he thank that servant because he did the things that were commanded him? I trow not. So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants: we have done that which was our duty to do.

In other words, I don't see myself as elect, above others or special. But rather that I'm just doing the will of God that is commanded of me to do. To lay down my life to bare witness to the truth and truly follow Jesus, with the hope that Christ in and through me can save as many as possible.

We can't help others if we see ourselves as elect and above others! God can't use a proud heart. It's better to remember what we were like without God, and then we will have hope for everyone!

And if we have the light, then we are to let it shine and bring it to everyone in darkness and have no respect of persons.

Truster

You said God saves people who do not believe in Him. Give the scripture that says God saves people who do not believe in Him. Stop playing games.

I'm going to speak to you as an imbecile.

The effects of the evangelism mean that:

Unbelievers suddenly believed.

Better translated as the trustless trusted.

"And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed" (trusted).

This is so blatantly obvious that only a complete idiot would try and deny it. I'm sure one will be along shortly.

beloved57

marhig

We can believe in God's word or reject it, we are reconciled to God by his word when we believe.

That's in your false religion, But in God revealed religion and truth those Christ died for are reconciled to God while being enemies Rom 5:10

For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

God's Truth

I am serious, you do not understand ANYTHING that God says.

Give the scripture that says God saves those who do NOT believe.

Give the scripture that says God saves unbelievers.

You can't do it. Your beliefs are not from God.

"And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed" (trusted).

This is so blatantly obvious that only a complete idiot would try and deny it. I'm sure one will be along shortly.

The scripture says when the GENTILES heard this they began rejoicing. Why do you think they were rejoicing? The Gentiles were just told that they could now have a relationship with God; they could now have eternal life. The Gentiles used to be excluded, and without God in the world, see Ephesians 2:12.

HOWEVER, NOW they were told they could have salvation! All those Gentiles who were there who heard the good news, that Gentiles as a race of people could now have eternal life, they believed. Gentiles as a nation of people were appointed to eternal life, not all Gentiles will have eternal life, and only the Gentiles who believe will have eternal life. The Gentiles who were appointed life---all those there at that time believed.

Acts 13:48 When the Gentiles heard this, they were glad and honored the word of the Lord; and all who were appointed for eternal life believed.

There were Jews AND Gentiles in the crowd. All who were appointed [the Gentiles] in the crowd, all of them there believed.

Truster

I am serious, you do not understand ANYTHING that God says.

Give the scripture that says God saves those who do NOT believe.

Give the scripture that says God saves unbelievers.

You can't do it. Your beliefs are not from God.

The scripture says when the GENTILES heard this they began rejoicing. Why do you think they were rejoicing? The Gentiles were just told that they could now have a relationship with God; they could now have eternal life. The Gentiles used to be excluded, and without God in the world, see Ephesians 2:12.

HOWEVER, NOW they were told they could have salvation! All those Gentiles who were there who heard the good news, that Gentiles as a race of people could now have eternal life, they believed. Gentiles as a nation of people were appointed to eternal life, not all Gentiles will have eternal life, and only the Gentiles who believe will have eternal life. The Gentiles who were appointed life---all those there at that time believed.

Acts 13:48 When the Gentiles heard this, they were glad and honored the word of the Lord; and all who were appointed for eternal life believed.

There were Jews AND Gentiles in the crowd. All who were appointed [the Gentiles] in the crowd, all of them there believed.

God's Truth

You have no understanding of God's words, none.
All the things that you believe, none of it is from the Bible.
You preach against God.
Satan has ensnared you to preach falseness and condemn the brethren.