WHO SAVED A WRETCH LIKE ME.

Truster

So you believe the those who don't believe are saved?

A sinner is lost and atheist in the world without hope (Paul)The Messiah provides everything necessary for the salvation of that sinner. He is saved by grace and through trust and that trust is a gift. In regeneration the sinner is passive the work is done for him and in him. How can a dead man do anything?

marhig

A sinner is lost and atheist in the world without hope (Paul)The Messiah provides everything necessary for the salvation of that sinner. He is saved by grace and through trust and that trust is a gift. In regeneration the sinner is passive the work is done for him and in him. How can a dead man do anything?

Yes I agree, but he can't be saved until he believes.

God's Truth

If you do not believe and repent of your sins, then you are not saved.

Give the scripture that says God saves unbelievers. Why won't you give the scripture?

Truster

Yes I agree, but he can't be saved until he believes.

He can't trust until he is regenerate. Trust is the result of regeneration and not the cause. The trust exercised in justification is the trust of Messiah in the court of His Father.

Even the justness of Elohim which is by trust of Yah Shua Messiah....."

marhig

He can't trust until he is regenerate. Trust is the result of regeneration and not the cause. The trust exercised in justification is the trust of Messiah in the court of His Father.

Even the justness of Elohim which is by trust of Yah Shua Messiah....."

We can believe in God's word or reject it, we are reconciled to God by his word when we believe. We cannot be reconciled to God through unbelief. That just not right!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Truster

We can believe in God's word or reject it, we are reconciled to God by his word when we believe. We cannot be reconciled to God through unbelief. That just not right!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I was a filthy rotten and vile sinner. I hated the Almighty and would not have come to Him. He came to seek and to save that which was lost. I knew about salvation, but I didn't think I could be forgiven so why would I come?

marhig

I was a filthy rotten and vile sinner. I hated the Almighty and would not have come to Him. He came to seek and to save that which was lost. I knew about salvation, but I didn't think I could be forgiven so why would I come?

I believe the everyone who did things in ignorance will be forgiven if they believe in God's word when they hear it. Paul persecuted God's people, but when he heard Jesus, he believed, and when he obeyed him he received his sight.

I heard the word and believed, if I didn't believe, then I would have just carried on I'm my old life and I wouldn't know God, so how then can I be saved?

Something must have touched your heart, for you to believe in God?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Repentance is a grace (quoting Paul) and repentance is provided as a gift of grace in the regeneration.

Why do you pretend to know so much when you don't even comprehend the means of salvation.

It is you who don't know the salvation.

You are so twisted. You are so Calvinist.

Truster

I believe the everyone who did things in ignorance will be forgiven if they believe in God's word when they hear it. Paul persecuted God's people, but when he heard Jesus, he believed, and when he obeyed him he received his sight.

I heard the word and believed, if I didn't believe, then I would have just carried on I'm my old life and I wouldn't know God, so how then can I be saved?

Something must have touched your heart, for you to believe in God?

I was converted at 10:30am on July 17th 1999 that's 6,484 days ago. Prior to that moment I'd received the general revelation, but no more or less than everyone else. At my regeneration I received trust, repentance and the beginning of sanctification. The justness of Messiah was imputed to me just as my sin had been imputed to Him as He hanged on the tree. I was passive in my conversion.

marhig

I was converted at 10:30am on July 17th 1999 that's 6,484 days ago. Prior to that moment I'd received the general revelation, but no more or less than everyone else. At my regeneration I received trust, repentance and the beginning of sanctification. The justness of Messiah was imputed to me just as my sin had been imputed to Him as He hanged on the tree. I was passive in my conversion.
I don't quite see things as you do, but you did say the you received Revelation first, so you didn't just believe without hearing anything. And that's my point, we can't just be saved, we are to hear and then believe.

Truster

I don't quite see things as you do, but you did say the you received Revelation first, so you didn't just believe without hearing anything. And that's my point, we can't just be saved, we are to hear and then believe.

You are confused by three words. Belief, faith and trust. You don't understand what each of them mean so you just chuck them around and use them randomly.