a striker
a schemer
a dreamer
He saved a murderer
He saved me
and I was
all these men
and more...

To the praise of the glory of His grace, amen.

Robert Pate

Banned
He saved a liar
a foul mouthed blasphemer
a fornicator
a drunk
a druggie
a dealer
an adulterer
He saved a crooked man
a deceiver
a lazy man
and a glutton
he saved a man
who hated
who was embittered
a striker
a schemer
a dreamer
He saved a murderer
He saved me
and I was
all these men
and more...

To the praise of the glory of His grace, amen.

Your salvation was free, but it cost Jesus everything.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He is not saved. His testimony proves it. He says he was forced, and he didn't want it.

Truster

If you had found the strait gate then you would know, for an absolute fact, that you hadn't sought it.

This is not just a verse. This my experience. In it all glory is unto Him who came to seek and to save that which was lost.

"But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me".

Robert Pate

Banned
If you had found the strait gate then you would know, for an absolute fact, that you hadn't sought it.

This is not just a verse. This my experience. In it all glory is unto Him who came to seek and to save that which was lost.

"But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me".

The Holy Spirit is in the world calling all to come to Christ, Hebrews 3:15. Some hear and believe, some don't.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That robs God and Jesus of all of their glory. No one is forced to accept Christ. Sounds like Calvinism.

This is his testimony.

July 17th 1999 at 10:30am. Didn't ask to be saved and didn't want to be saved, but I was and as soon as I was it was revealed to me what had happened. For the first time in my entire existence I knew I was alive and began to exercise trust. There began a conversation that morning that continues each and every day.My last thoughts at night are of my Elohim and Saviour and my first thoughts in the morning are of Him.

To the praise of the glory of His grace.

I didn't ask nor want to be saved.

God's Truth

God tells us to seek Him. There was a time though that people did not seek God and they were the ones saved, they were the Gentiles during the laying of the foundation. Those are the people spoken of by Isaiah. The Gentiles were all of a sudden allowed to be saved and they had before not obeyed God and did not partake of the promises and covenant which circumcision was the sign. That does not mean we no longer can be saved by searching for God. Isaiah is explaining how the Gentiles who never sought God are now able to be saved.

There were things that happened during the laying of the foundation that stopped happening after the foundation was laid. During the laying of the foundation, there were apostles; during the laying of the foundation, the apostles did miraculous things, they rose the dead, gave sight to those born blind, they healed the paralyzed. In addition, the saved could miraculously speak in unknown languages and some prophesied.

Truster

I didn't ask to be saved
I didn't want to be saved
I didn't expect to be saved

When I was converted I knew for an absolute fact that my sin had been forgiven and the judgement upon me had been lifted. I couldn't have put it in words beyond, "I've been saved", but I knew that I had been.

Much to the dismay of those who have never had the experience, but are working hard at religion. It happened to those poor fishermen when they were confronted by the religious of the day...

We are of Elohim. He who knows Elohim hears us; he who is not of Elohim does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

God's Truth

I didn't ask to be saved
I didn't want to be saved
I didn't expect to be saved

When I was converted I knew for an absolute fact that my sin had been forgiven and the judgement upon me had been lifted. I couldn't have put it in words beyond, "I've been saved", but I knew that I had been.

Much to the dismay of those who have never had the experience, but are working hard at religion. It happened to those poor fishermen when they were confronted by the religious of the day...

We are of Elohim. He who knows Elohim hears us; he who is not of Elohim does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

You heard through out your life teachings about Jesus. That is where faith comes from. No one just gets saved without their knowing and wanting.

God does not save unbelievers.

Calvinists need to give one scripture where God saves an unbeliever.

If they cannot give such a scripture, then they need to stop believing and teaching their false doctrines.

Truster

I have only spoken to one other person who had the same experience and who is walking in the same way. He knew me before I was saved and turned up on my doorstep wanting to know about "The Word" 15 years later. I brought him in and spent 4 hours telling him the truth. He was like a sponge. Later he said that he hadn't understood much of what I said, but as he read the Bible, what I had told him was brought to his remembrance and he recognised the truth.

He said he saw me a few times after I'd been converted and often wondered what it was that had changed the man he knew as a violent and foul mouthed drunk, beyond all recognition.

Now he knows.

God's Truth

I have only spoken to one other person who had the same experience and who is walking in the same way. He knew me before I was saved and turned up on my doorstep wanting to know about "The Word" 15 years later. I brought him in and spent 4 hours telling him the truth. He was like a sponge. Later he said that he hadn't understood much of what I said, but as he read the Bible, what I had told him was brought to his remembrance and he recognised the truth.

He said he saw me a few times after I'd been converted and often wondered what it was that had changed the man he knew as a violent and foul mouthed drunk, beyond all recognition.

Now he knows.

People get ensnared by Satan to preach false doctrines. That is just the way it is. What you are is someone who was taught heavily in the error of Luther and Calvin.

There is the message that saves that means the message can be heard and a person in agreement and the right heart condition could be saved right after hearing the message. However, nowadays we have to be more careful about what we hear, we do not have apostles preaching the truth to us and proving it is truth by healing the sick and raising the dead.

Satan comes as an angel of light, what might the false light say? The false light says you do not have to obey.
That is what you have fallen for, according to your own testimony.

beloved57

People get ensnared by Satan to preach false doctrines. That is just the way it is. What you are is someone who was taught heavily in the error of Luther and Calvin.

There is the message that saves that means the message can be heard and a person in agreement and the right heart condition could be saved right after hearing the message. However, nowadays we have to be more careful about what we hear, we do not have apostles preaching the truth to us and proving it is truth by healing the sick and raising the dead.

Satan comes as an angel of light, what might the false light say? The false light says you do not have to obey.
That is what you have fallen for, according to your own testimony.

those Christ lived and died for are saved, thats the essence of the Gospel of Christ Rom 5:19 and you reject it !

Truster

This message is hidden because God's Truth is on your ignore list.

Because you love not the truth and continually argue against grace, trust and the Sovereign Power of the Eternal Almighty in favour of the supposed almighty Free Will of man.