WHO SAVED A WRETCH LIKE ME.

God's Truth

You don't, can't and won't obey Him. If you were to obey it would need to be from the heart(will) In intention, thought, word and deed perfectly, every moment of every day. A single failure in any part means you have failed the entire law and are under condemnation...which you are.

You do not even say what the Bible says.

God's Truth

James 2:10 I only say what the Bible says. I don't have opinions.

You do not even understand what James is saying.

James was speaking of the ROYAL LAW OF LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR.

Love is not harming your neighbor that is how we love our neighbors; we do no harm to them.

If you do not harm your neighbor by not murdering your neighbor, it is good and you have obeyed a commandment of do not murder.

If you do not harm your neighbor by committing adultery with your neighbor's wife, then you have obeyed another commandment.

If you do not harm your neighbor by bearing false witness against your neighbor, you have done right and obeyed yet another command.

If you STEAL from your neighbor, you have HARMED your neighbor, AND NOW YOU ARE GUILTY OF BREAKING THE WHOLE ROYAL LAW OF LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR.

Do you understand now? You obeyed all those commands and were doing right by loving your neighbor and not harming him...but then, you missed up on one. You did not kill your neighbor, commit adultery with his wife, you did not bear false witness against him...but you stole something from him...you have now broke one law and stole...but now you are guilty of breaking the whole law of love your neighbor because you hurt him by stealing from him.

Truster

You do not even understand what James is saying.

James was speaking of the ROYAL LAW OF LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR.

Love is not harming your neighbor that is how we love our neighbors; we do no harm to them.

If you do not harm your neighbor by not murdering your neighbor, it is good and you have obeyed a commandment of do not murder.

If you do not harm your neighbor by committing adultery with your neighbor's wife, then you have obeyed another commandment.

If you do not harm your neighbor by bearing false witness against your neighbor, you have done right and obeyed yet another command.

If you STEAL from your neighbor, you have HARMED your neighbor, AND NOW YOU ARE GUILTY OF BREAKING THE WHOLE ROYAL LAW OF LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR.

Do you understand now? You obeyed all those commands and were doing right by loving your neighbor and not harming him...but then, you missed up on one. You did not kill your neighbor, commit adultery with his wife, you did not bear false witness against him...but you stole something from him...you have now broke one law and stole...but now you are guilty of breaking the whole law of love your neighbor because you hurt him by stealing from him.

You don't love your neighbour and you keep proving that on here. You lie to your neighbour and demand that he should believe the lie...just like your father.

PS the word law that James used in v 10 is accurately translated as torah.

God's Truth

You don't love your neighbour and you keep proving that on here. You lie to your neighbour and demand that he should believe the lie...just like your father.

PS the word law that James used in v 10 is accurately translated as torah.

You have not disproved the Truth that I explained to you.

Truster

You have disproved the Truth that I explained to you.

You partake of the doctrine of demons that has one purpose. To honour and glorify man whilst denigrating the Eternal Almighty. You have no love of the truth and twist the scriptures to suit your demonic understanding.

That having been said I rejoice in your witness to the truth of the warning given:

"Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the trust, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;"

This is a mirror image of who and what you are.

Truster

Your salvation was free, but it cost Jesus everything.

The pearl of great price is the ecclesia. His people that the Father promised Him and those He specifically lived, suffered, died and did rise again for. He sold/gave everything He had to purchase the pearl.

To the praise of the glory of His grace, amen.

God's Truth

You partake of the doctrine of demons that has one purpose. To honour and glorify man whilst denigrating the Eternal Almighty. You have no love of the truth and twist the scriptures to suit your demonic understanding.

That having been said I rejoice in your witness to the truth of the warning given:

"Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the trust, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;"

This is a mirror image of who and what you are.

God does not save unbelievers. What you base your beliefs on is nowhere in the Bible.

Give the scripture that says God saves unbelievers.

Truster

God does not save unbelievers. What you base your beliefs on is nowhere in the Bible.

Give the scripture that says God saves unbelievers.

Yah Shua Messiah came into the world to save sinners. Sinners have no trust until He grants then the gift of trust.

Truster

No such thing in the Bible. Give the scriptures that say what you claim, or repent for believing and teaching falseness.

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief".

God's Truth

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief".

That scripture does not say Paul was saved when he was an unbeliever; in fact, Paul's testimony proves no one is saved first and caused to then believe.

Paul finally believed in Jesus on the road to Damascus, but he was not yet saved. Paul was still blind and spent the next three days not eating and not drinking and spent his time praying. Can you imagine the repenting he was doing in his prayers?

Give scripture that says God saves unbelievers. Give it now or concede.

beloved57

That scripture does not say Paul was saved when he was an unbeliever; in fact, Paul's testimony proves no one is saved first and caused to then believe.

Paul finally believed in Jesus on the road to Damascus, but he was not yet saved. Paul was still blind and spent the next three days not eating and not drinking and spent his time praying. Can you imagine the repenting he was doing in his prayers?

Give scripture that says God saves unbelievers. Give it now or concede.

Those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies/unbelievers Rom 5:10 !

beloved57

You added to God's word and you should be afraid. That scripture does not say 'unbelievers'.

Enemies are unbelievers, so you reject Gods Word ! Those Christ died for are saved, put into a right relationship with God, while they are enemies hating Him !

God's Truth

Enemies are unbelievers, so you reject Gods Word ! Those Christ died for are saved, put into a right relationship with God, while they are enemies hating Him !

Reconciled while enemies is about the Gentiles who were enemies of God because they were not circumcised in the flesh.

Ephesians 2:12 remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world.

Colossians 2:13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins,

Jesus did not make the enemies get circumcised first and do what the Jews always did before he would save them. They just had to believe and obey Jesus and repent of their sins.

beloved57

Reconciled while enemies is about the Gentiles who were enemies of God because they were not circumcised in the flesh.

Ephesians 2:12 remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world.

Colossians 2:13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins,

Jesus did not make the enemies get circumcised first and do what the Jews always did before he would save them. They just had to believe and obey Jesus and repent of their sins.

Lying. When those Christ died for hated God, they were reconciled to God by His Sons Death !

God's Truth

Lying. When those Christ died for hated God, they were reconciled to God by His Sons Death !

God does not save those who hate Him. God saves those who love Him by obeying Him.

Acts 10:35 but that in every nation those who fear Him and live good lives are acceptable to Him.

Acts 5:32 We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him."

Psalm 50:23 Whoever sacrifices a thank offering honors Me, and whoever orders his conduct, I will show him the salvation of God."

John 14:23 Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

Acts 13:26 "Fellow children of Abraham and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

beloved57

God does not save those who hate Him. God saves those who love Him by obeying Him.

Acts 10:35 but that in every nation those who fear Him and live good lives are acceptable to Him.

Acts 5:32 We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him."

Psalm 50:23 Whoever sacrifices a thank offering honors Me, and whoever orders his conduct, I will show him the salvation of God."

John 14:23 Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

Acts 13:26 "Fellow children of Abraham and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

More lying, those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies ! Rom 5:10