Who Here Chose To Be Heterosexual?

lovemeorhateme

Delmar, you are no moron and neither are your kids, Demographic trends indicate that given time the vast majority of young evangelicals will eventually support gay marriage, for instance. Your children will transcend your lowsy teachings.

Inzlets offspring do not have such hope. I fear they are limited to the indocrination and will be unable to evaluate the matter on their own.

You make the erroneous conclusion that if one evaluates the matter on their own they will automatically come to agree with homosexuality and the gay rights movement. I certainly evaluated the matter for myself from both sides of this and I can assure you that the Word of God won the battle for my heart and mind.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Perhaps then you didn't need to learn what it was nor would it be ever likely to flip flop.
I'm not particularly sure what you mean by the first part, but I have to disagree with the second; it is possible to change, just not by choice.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
I am not the one pretending to be clueless. Homosexuality occurs in fairly small percentage of the population. Such small numbers does not mean the extinction of the human species. For crying out loud, I am so sick of people pretending that if a negative stigma wasn't attach to homosexuality we would all be out having sex with same sex partners. That is not at all true. Did you have children only because you believed the bible condemned homosexuality? I doubt it.

We've done quite well. We're populated until the point the earth can barely sustain us. Homosexuals are not going to be the death of us.

No I didn't have children because the Bible condemns homosexuality (your words, thank you very much).

And so you are saying now that the earth is populated somehow it is okay to be a homosexual. Where is that in the Bible?

Arthur Brain

So, in your own words, what was your reason for starting this thread?

:AMR:

The post you quoted me from answers that question, and it happened to be written in my own words as well so if it wasn't clear enough as it stands then there ain't much way to be more clear.

Seriously, what is your beef with this as a topic for discussion?

alwight

I'm not particularly sure what you mean by the first part, but I have to disagree with the second; it is possible to change, just not by choice.
The first part simply meant that more usually our sexual preference is for the opposite sex and is built in, I really don't think it can be fundamentally changed whatever way it actually is. Not everyone is polarised in that sexual preference which I think accounts for some who will go either way. I'm not sure what you mean at the end, if not choice what then? A kind of brainwashing by those evil perverted homosexuals perhaps? I really don't think so btw.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I got news for you, Uberpevert--One way Christians reproduce themselves is by instilling values into their children. Perverts are a dying breed. When Jesus returns, your values will be the ones that are outdated.

Ah yes, the second coming: When you absolutely positively have nothing else to say.

I'm shakin'.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:sigh:

I won't enjoy seeing anyone in the lake of fire. There would be no point in sharing my faith if I did enjoy that thought.

:nono:

That is because you sincerely value the deity that you worship. You display it in your actions, attitudes and words. Plainly stated ... *you* walk the walk.

lovemeorhateme

the evil earn their own reward

No one earns their way into hell. We are all born sinners already heading there. We're going to hell by default unless we repent and accept the grace of God - freely given, freely received.

But no matter, I don't rejoice at the thought of people burning for eternity. I find that thought highly disturbing. It saddens me. I don't find it funny to make light of such a serious issue.

Do you somehow think that you deserve hell any less than Granite? That you're more deserving of heaven than someone like him?

Granite

Hall of Fame
No one earns their way into hell. We are all born sinners already heading there. We're going to hell by default unless we repent and accept the grace of God - freely given, freely received.

But no matter, I don't rejoice at the thought of people burning for eternity. I find that thought highly disturbing. It saddens me. I don't find it funny to make light of such a serious issue.

Do you somehow think that you deserve hell any less than Granite? That you're more deserving of heaven than someone like him?

Stop feeding the troll.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned

when Jesus shook the dust from His sandals, did He weep for those who rejected His message of Redemption?

resurrected

BANNED
Banned

Psalm 37:13 but the Lord laughs at the wicked, for he knows their day is coming.

Do you somehow think that you deserve hell any less than Granite?

of course

That you're more deserving of heaven than someone like him?

yes

Arthur Brain

In another homosexual thread, Arthur Brain made reference to himself being a heterosexual EIGHT TIMES in the same post.

Presumably you actually meant the same 'thread'.

I was curious how many times he'd try to convince himself (and others) that he isn't a practicing homosexual nor has homosexual desires.

Well, I know you'd love for me to actually be homosexual (Your putrid fantasies regarding myself and other posters having all sorts of 'encounters' is testament to that) but sorry dude, no dice.

Frankly it's almost funny, emanating from someone who can turn a thread about tats into something 'gay', continuously searches out pics of pride parades to post and obsesses about homosexual men to the point of complete distraction.

Is all of the above regular behaviour for a straight bloke? Not really. Not at all in fact. Projection on your part isn't gonna change that.

Only seven Arthur, keep trying, perhaps someday you'll believe it.

Not surprising you can't even count either AsCon. You keep fantasizing though, t's not like you're on this planet as it is....

:e4e:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:sigh:

I won't enjoy seeing anyone in the lake of fire. There would be no point in sharing my faith if I did enjoy that thought.

:nono:
:first: To whom much is given. We should be motivated by unparalleled gratitude and joy, along with the love of our fellows and the desire that none should perish.