Who Here Chose To Be Heterosexual?

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Delmar, you are no moron and neither are your kids, Demographic trends indicate that given time the vast majority of young evangelicals will eventually support gay marriage, for instance. Your children will transcend your lousy teachings.

Inzlets offspring do not have such hope. I fear they are limited to the indoctrination and will be unable to evaluate the matter on their own.

And you mister self proclaimed atheist have nothing to add to the Word of God. Get over yourself AND find another forum.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
it's worth a look if you read fast

OK, I glanced at the article and this seems to be the entirety of what was said on the issue
"early Christian church fathers were much more outspoken. In their writings there is a horror at any sort of sex, but in a few generations these views eased, in part due no doubt to practical concerns of recruiting converts."

I should think anyone would need to take a look at what these "writings" actually say and which of the "church fathers" wrote them, to give this any credibility.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
OK, I glanced at the article and this seems to be the entirety of what was said on the issue
"early Christian church fathers were much more outspoken. In their writings there is a horror at any sort of sex, but in a few generations these views eased, in part due no doubt to practical concerns of recruiting converts."

I should think anyone would need to take a look at what these "writings" actually say and which of the "church fathers" wrote them, to give this any credibility.
Perhaps that would be best. I certainly do not pretend to be any sort of scholar on these matters.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Delmar, you are no moron and neither are your kids, Demographic trends indicate that given time the vast majority of young evangelicals will eventually support gay marriage, for instance. Your children will transcend your lowsy teachings.

Inzlets offspring do not have such hope. I fear they are limited to the indocrination and will be unable to evaluate the matter on their own.

Any further response I have for you on this subject would make you think that Sozo or Nick M had hijacked my account. Good day!

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Delmar, you are no moron and neither are your kids, Demographic trends indicate that given time the vast majority of young evangelicals will eventually support gay marriage, for instance. Your children will transcend your lowsy teachings.

Inzlets offspring do not have such hope. I fear they are limited to the indocrination and will be unable to evaluate the matter on their own.
I won't respond to you either. You'll start thinking I am a Lighthouse or Nick M sock too.

Moron

StanJ53

NOT making it an issue of public consumption, nor vilifying gays is a move in the right direction. As our (Christian) residency and citizenship is NOT in this world, it should not be an issue for ANY Christian. After all, TOL let's gays and atheists in here, but they don't support or advocate your beliefs do they?

Your view of real morality, really doesn't mean much here does it?

Dena

If God and the Scriptures had "sanctioned" homosexuality the world would have ended long ago.

Why would that have any affect on the earth? The earth doesn't care who we sleep with or marry. Or by world did you mean "humans'? Because I don't believe there is anything wrong with lesbian relationships but I'm still not a lesbian.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Originally Posted by sky. View Post
If God and the Scriptures had "sanctioned" homosexuality the world would have ended long ago.

Why would that have any affect on the earth? The earth doesn't care who we sleep with or marry. Or by world did you mean "humans'? Because I don't believe there is anything wrong with lesbian relationships but I'm still not a lesbian.

Think about it Dena. I know you're not that vacuous

Dena

Think about it Dena. I know you're not that vacuous

Seriously sky, I don't get it. The planet doesn't care and God condoning it would not mean that everyone would have been in same sex relationships and stop all reproduction. So, sorry I really don't have a clue.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Seriously sky, I don't get it. The planet doesn't care and God condoning it would not mean that everyone would have been in same sex relationships and stop all reproduction. So, sorry I really don't have a clue.

Well I was taught and I believe that homosexuality is blasphemy because it DENIES the command to repopulate the earth. You can pretend that you don't understand that but I don't believe that you are that clueless even if you pretend to be.

Dena

Well I was taught and I believe that homosexuality is blasphemy because it DENIES the command to repopulate the earth. You can pretend that you don't understand that but I don't believe that you are that clueless even if you pretend to be.

I am not the one pretending to be clueless. Homosexuality occurs in fairly small percentage of the population. Such small numbers does not mean the extinction of the human species. For crying out loud, I am so sick of people pretending that if a negative stigma wasn't attach to homosexuality we would all be out having sex with same sex partners. That is not at all true. Did you have children only because you believed the bible condemned homosexuality? I doubt it.

We've done quite well. We're populated until the point the earth can barely sustain us. Homosexuals are not going to be the death of us.

OMEGA

God said that the Woman would have a desire for a husband.

But man has a problem.

Man has an overload of Testosterone which has multiple uses

in the human body.

It builds muscle tissue and is required for optimum performance of the

male body and is also required for the male Brain.

Unfortunately, it also causes Aggression and Sexual arousal.

I personally think that this was Augmented when they ate

the genetically designed and chemically enhanced apple.
===========================================