ECT Who actually revealed the "mystery" of the Gospel of grace ? Was Paul the first ?

john w

Hall of Fame
John 3:16 is the GOSPEL ! Folks can call it kingdom gospel but in reality it is the Gospel of grace laid out by Jesus.

Why would anyone feel the need to go past John 3:16 ?

Jesus said, " for God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes shall not perish but have everlasting life.

When was Peter saved?Can one be saved, w/o believing in the resurrection?

You won't touch that, even after being asked it, over 5 times.

Silence.

Fraud.

john w

Hall of Fame
I do not believe ignoring the teachings of Jesus, with a man made excuse, was intended by God that that exclusively serves only the purpose of Satan.

Sell all you have, offer the gift that Moses commanded.

Not a peep.

Danoh

Careful, Danoh will slap a 28 on your jersey.

Correction - NOT Acts 28er but ALMOST Acts 28er, or as Shawn so much better put it - Hybrid Acts 9/Acts 28 :D

You have just proven once more that you read INTO what you read - just the 28ers do - you ALMOST 28er, you :chuckle:

john w

Hall of Fame
Two gospels is an excuse to ignore Jesus' teachings and all the OF the prophets and ALL the other Apostles. I believe they were all on the same side.

=only one piece of good news in the book, or, the punk asserts that she is clueless as to the meaning of the word "gospel"

No other option, if we embrace Isaiah 1:18 KJV

Ladies, and gentleman of TOL: Meet Straight Jacket Dodge

john w

Hall of Fame
Is anything to hard for God. Your god is tooooo small !

Wow! That "Is anything to hard for God. Your god is tooooo small" cliche can be employed to answer any question, including, "Could God create a rock so heavy that he himself could not lift it," or, "God can make a square circle!!!!!!!"

john w

Hall of Fame
Mad, Roman Catholics, Jehovah Witnesses, and all the others that marginalize Jesus to follow someone else all do it the same way. They distort , ignore, take out of context and place someone on par or above Jesus and His teachings.

Explain this "only one gospel" that your saint Judas preached, per Luke 9:6 KJV, connecting the dots with the gospel of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, which has, as its foundation:

Death
Burial
Resurrection

And explain how the 12, including Judas, were, according to you, able to preach this "only one piece of good news,"

Death
Burial
Resurrection

....when it was hid from the 12, prior to its occurrence, and when they all denied the resurrection, initially.

Unpack it for us.

You won't-watch the evasion, punt....

john w

Hall of Fame
Looks like a good excuse to ignore what Jesus taught and said for you !

Dense is ignoring Jesus to follow Paul who said to follow Jesus now that is dense.

Sell all you....offer the gift that Moses commanded.....Go to Jerusalem.....

Fraud.

john w

Hall of Fame

Jesus had that covered in what HE taught and which after the D.B.R. they all taught.

Can one deny the resurrection, and be saved? When was Peter saved? When were the other 11, including Judas? "after the DBR," or before?

john w

Hall of Fame
You will NOT have either one without the other. Faith begins by believing Jesus died for our sins then matures into Jesus is the Christ the Son of God.
The 12 initially denied the resurrection. When were the 12 saved?

john w

Hall of Fame
Jerry, you destroy the continuity of scripture to place Paul in a position that makes everything else in scripture closed to you,sadly.

I follow Jesus who Paul said to follow.

Answer the question, JS asked, dodger:

What about the gospel mentioned at Luke 9:6? Did those who heard that gospel believe that the Lord Jesus was going to die for their sins?

john w

Hall of Fame
I HAVE NEVER said ANYTHING about the gospel the disciples preached at Luke 9:6 is ANYTHING ! That is YOU saying I said, and I believe that is called lying.

What I did say was the Apostles AFTER the D.B.R. resurrection and ascension they all preached the Gospel of grace.

You are fracturing and dividing scripture where scripture itself does NOT.

What "one gospel" is in Luke 9:6 KJV, deceiver? Start asddressing your own "argument."

john w

Hall of Fame
Jerry, there is a maturing and acceptance process that everyone goes through when they hear and see something new. It was no different with the Gospel. It is the same Gospel that many rejected while a few accepted, but make no mistake there is only one Gospel.

=Judas was going through "a maturing and acceptance process," per Luke 9:6 KJV

Satanic.

john w

Hall of Fame
I did there is still only "one"gospel.

You:

"Hey, everyone!!!! Saint Judas here!!!!! The master is going to die for your sins....be raised again, for your justification.....This is the only good news in scripture, and I am preachin' it!!!! Believe this only one good news to be saved!!!!!!!!Well, gotta go....My broker is urging me to accumulate silver!!!"

Read Luke 9:6 KJV, deceiver.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Judas was chosen because he was a devil. I like to bring that up with Judas. The worker bees want to say he lost his salvation under the one gospel.