White Lives Matter

Danoh

Wisdom and misapplication in one post [emoji20] . I've never been happier now that I don't live to please myself.

Trump lives to rescue this nation from people close to your mind set.

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

You are a fool.

Plain and simple.

You and the so called "grace" MAD frauds on TOL - who are ever high-fiving one another's bigotry, out of each their own.

Were you ever to gain any real competence in the Scriptures; and as a result not only saw their errors but pointed them out; you would see how quickly these frauds who live for intolerance and conflict out of their bigotry towards any one who does not hold their views; would turn against you.

Then again, most of them voted for Trump, just as you did, and out of the exact same attraction.

Jerry Springer's ever deplorable audience, ever high-fiving one another's deplorable love of conflict and bigotry.

You're sadly pathetic, bro.

You haven't a clue who is actually "your friend."

May you find your way, one day.

Cold as its' reality will be, I hope you will that day "know that tribulation worketh patience" (the ability to endure, come what may).

ClimateSanity

You are a fool.

Plain and simple.

You and the so called "grace" MAD frauds on TOL - who are ever high-fiving one another's bigotry, out of each their own.

Were you ever to gain any real competence in the Scriptures; and as a result not only saw their errors but pointed them out; you would see how quickly these frauds who live for intolerance and conflict out of their bigotry towards any one who does not hold their views; would turn against you.

Then again, most of them voted for Trump, just as you did, and out of the exact same attraction.

Jerry Springer's ever deplorable audience, ever high-fiving one another's deplorable love of conflict and bigotry.

You're sadly pathetic, bro.

You haven't a clue who is actually "your friend."

May you find your way, one day.

Cold as its' reality will be, I hope you will that day "know that tribulation worketh patience" (the ability to endure, come what may).
You know nothing about me bro......

Danoh

You know nothing about me bro......

Again, secular viewpoint, on your part.

Fact is that diligent years in Romans 1:18-3:20 (when properly approached) is more than enough to gain high competence in the sound discernment of how another's heart, mind, and soul function.

That very discernment (and that in Romans 5) is what Romans 12:1-3, are based on

A discernment needed when presenting the gospel of Christ.

Get back in the Word, bro.

I am not your enemy.