White Lives Matter

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Liberals are revisionists by trade.
Conservatives are revisionists by trade.

Now what?

They've twisted history into a complete fantasy to serve their agendas.
You've twisted history into a complete fantasy to serve your agenda.

Now what?

The point being that anyone can say anything so long as they don't have to argue and support. It's just sound and syllables.

So, take the word 'revisionist' out of your vocabulary, you serpent scaled swine :wave2:
Why the wave, it's not like you're going anywhere (either).

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No, or there would be an exception to that one. I'll wait while you don't work out the problem.

You know, it's sweet that you think you're the guy holding the stick in his illustration. Sad, but sweet. :)

I'm EXTREMELY happy that you're so apprehensive about facing old GM in a rather eloquent bout of "Verbal Fisticuffs." You know you can't possibly win yet, you continue to "play the clown." Brilliant strategy on your part.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I found it wildly entertaining that you thought the video was supposed to be a history lesson.
Smiley25-1.gif

He clearly didnt bother to watch it, like a typical liberal. Comment, without information.

glorydaz

Hiya glory. Sorry, but I can't help you. You're going to have to work through that issue another way.

Well, you could help me, but you like yourself too much to eat a little humble pie once in awhile. Actually, you'd be doing lots of people a favor. No one likes to listen to those who think too highly of themselves. So, in truth, it's your issue, and I'm just the messenger. :chew:

eider

I dont care what you call me. Bothers you doesnt it, that you cant push your false guilt on me, i have slaves (irish) in my ancestry too, so you can also grovel at my feet with anna. How much homage should you pay because of my linage? I can prove it too, how about that?

I owe you and no one else, anything.

Romans 13:8 Owe nothing to anyone, except to love one another; for the one loving the other has fulfilled the Law.

Oh well....... so it looks like you bust the law, right there...^^^ :D{13:5} Wherefore [ye] must needs be
subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.
{13:6} For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are
God’s ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.
{13:7} Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom
tribute [is due
;] custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear;
honour to whom honour. {13:8} Owe no man any thing, but
to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled
the law. {13:9} For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery,
Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear
false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if [there be] any
other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this
saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

:D