White Lives Matter

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Seriously dude, you were better when you were spouting exclamation marks all over the place. Self declaring victory crap like this only shows you're the one who's riled up...

My oh my, the Brits sure are rowdy. They don't seem to have any self-control? Perhaps, that's why the future residents of America up and left your country? Well, that and a certain King who will remain nameless for obvious reasons.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Seriously dude, you were better when you were spouting exclamation marks all over the place. Self declaring victory crap like this only shows you're the one who's riled up...

You know you're interrupting the Grosnick Marowbe show - 380 posts and still ploughing through the pixels like a boring machine. The most incredible boring machine I've ever seen, as a matter of fact...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You know you're interrupting the Grosnick Marowbe show - 380 posts and still ploughing through the pixels like a boring machine. The most incredible boring machine I've ever seen, as a matter of fact...

That's because you have no sense of humor/Wit, Anna. I wouldn't expect you to "Get it." You're a poor soul.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You know you're interrupting the Grosnick Marowbe show - 380 posts
Is that his average response total between one of mine or a running number?

and still ploughing through the pixels like a boring machine. The most incredible boring machine I've ever seen, as a matter of fact...
What he lacks in imagination, humor, or moment he more than makes up for in...ho-boy...volume? :think:

Hey, Anna, "The surest way to failure is to try and please everyone." Remember that, Anna.
Well, his own posts are the best argument against that one. :plain:

Danoh

That is too "conformed unto this world..."

For as Trump and or any other extremist continually proves - the other "surest way" to failure is to live to please only...oneself.

Romans 15:1 We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves.

Romans 15:2 Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification.

Romans 15:3 For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell on me.

ClimateSanity

That is too "conformed unto this world..."

For as Trump and or any other extremist continually proves - the other "surest way" to failure is to live to please only...oneself.

Romans 15:1 We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves.

Romans 15:2 Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification.

Romans 15:3 For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell on me.
Wisdom and misapplication in one post [emoji20] . I've never been happier now that I don't live to please myself.

Trump lives to rescue this nation from people close to your mind set.

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app