White Lives Matter

Danoh

For you to make light of and joke about.
No.
I will share my joy of her accomplishment with her.
We have a party planned, and you ain't invited.
But I might bring ya back some lemonade.

Forget the lemonade; I want some German Chocolate cake - yum!

:)

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And you view yourself as a "right divider of the things that differ"?The sense of each is noting more than political expediency.Never mind the fact that Obama proved himself a sell out; the moment he won the Presidency.In that very minute; he left behind his grassroots supporters behind, back in Chicago's black community.A community as devastated by street gang wars and the taking of innocent bystander's lives with it, as that city an hour away from Trump's Mara Lago (where he just spent his 9th multimillion dollar weekend playing golf at the American tax payer's expense).

Who is Obama?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
He can try that angle, a-la GM, but at the end of the day he can still walk under it without bending.

You think they're real? :shocked: :think:

I get the first part, buy why make everyone else suffer. :D

I don't. I stop and he builds one. :plain:

Well, hope springs (and someone builds another bridge) :mmph:

I only wish you were as humorous as you think you aren't.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
FAIL! Once again you have failed miserably. Keep trying, though, you may someday create something halfway decent? Although, I highly doubt what I just said. I'm just trying to give you some false hope.

wpid-wp-14366435089382.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I only wish you were as humorous as you think you aren't.
That was nearly as funny as you thought it wasn't.

Thanks. I succeed, whereas, TH fails. That's the name of that tune.
If repetition elevated material that theme of yours would be our national anthem.

FAIL! Once again you have failed miserably. Keep trying, though, you may someday create something halfway decent? Although, I highly doubt what I just said.
You and the rest of the thinking world.