White Lives Matter

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I see what you're getting at
Don't let that get you down, it was bound to happen eventually.

and even you ought to be appalled by trying to describe it in such a way as to miss the entire point.
Your points needed sharpening. :)

Edit: Ah, missed this bit of flattery. Corrected.

You are to actual WIT what, Billy Barty was to Basketball.
You are to originality what you are to originality. :plain:

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Don't let that get you down, it was bound to happen eventually.

Your points needed sharpening. :)

Edit: Ah, missed this bit of flattery. Corrected.

You are to originality what you are to originality. :plain:

Your continued attempts at humor call attention to your inability to discern reality from REM sleep. Have your eyes checked, they seem to be frozen in time.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The term is redundant, as you can't be a Christian without being conservative. Out of curiosity, what are you "conserving" when you identify yourself as a conservative?

I believe that if you gave Christianity a political label, it would be 80% conservative and 20% liberal.

Because conservatives have most things right, but completely fail among a few aspects.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
The term is redundant, as you can't be a Christian without being conservative. Out of curiosity, what are you "conserving" when you identify yourself as a conservative?

I believe that if you gave Christianity a political label, it would be 80% conservative and 20% liberal.

Because conservatives have most things right, but completely fail among a few aspects.

In order to be a Christian, i.e. a follower of Christ, one must first "conserve" the teachings of Jesus Christ/the Son of God/God in the flesh.

It's pretty simple, even a bunch of TOL Libertarians should be able to figure that one out.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
In order to be a Christian, i.e. a follower of Christ, one must first "conserve" the teachings of Jesus Christ/the Son of God/God in the flesh.

Cool story

Mankind has a consistent need to shed certain negative things about it. There is a natural and self evident evolution of morality which God ordains.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Cool story...

Oh but the story continues:

How can one be a follower of Christ and not acknowledge His second greatest commandment?

Matthew 22:36-40

For instance, let's say a group of people got together and blogged about the white race being superior, could those people truly identify as Christians?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
REM sleep is your brain sifting it's filing cabinet of unneeded memories and preserving the rest.

So, you fail GM :loser:

I was speaking about the depth of the sleeping process, silly. Of course, I don't really expect you to understand what I was conveying. Know what I mean? Probably not. :rotfl: