White Lives Matter

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Would it hurt you TH to admit you're not up to par in some areas of your life? Come on, just be honest. I promise not to hold it against me. That's right, I said, "me." ,,,,,, The commas are for you.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Black Lives Matter.

It is a meaningless phrase, even to the ones who perpetuate it.

If BLM did anything, it showed just how detached from reality liberals are.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Pure rationalization on your part.
Well, no. But I can understand how you have to salvage something from your lack of effort. Or, you were mostly blowing smoke and the couple of points you might have made something of were intentional and meant to aid understanding, not truncate thoughts and muddle it.

t probably would be best if you didn't make excuses for yourself, it makes you look "awkward." I like that word.
Like it, you positively live it. :D

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Would it hurt you TH to admit you're not up to par in some areas of your life?
No one is good at everything. And someone is always better at everything else. When a person understands that life is a lot more enjoyable and appreciably easier on them.

Come on, just be honest.
I always am. Discovered a long time ago that there's no percentage in anything else. It won't save you from being wrong on occasion, but it's easier on the memory.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No one is good at everything. And someone is always better at everything else. When a person understands that life is a lot more enjoyable and appreciably easier on them.

I always am. Discovered a long time ago that there's no percentage in anything else. It won't save you from being wrong on occasion, but it's easier on the memory.

This is a decent post. Try and keep them coming and I might gain some respect for you. We, as humans tend to treat those around us the way they treat us. That's the name of the game.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well, no. But I can understand how you have to salvage something from your lack of effort. Or, you were mostly blowing smoke and the couple of points you might have made something of were intentional and meant to aid understanding, not truncate thoughts and muddle it.

Like it, you positively live it. :D

It looks as if you and I are destined to continue our game of "Verbal fisticuffs."

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
This is a decent post. Try and keep them coming and I might gain some respect for you.
Your regard is too indistinguishable from a mood as far as I've witnessed it, so it's not altogether meaningful for me. Too transient and contingent. For instance, we got along fine for a very long time. Then you went into one of your moods, started casting about at people and got a pretty mild return shove that you've turned into a cottage industry.

We, as humans tend to treat those around us the way they treat us. That's the name of the game.
Are you under the impression that I started the mild hostility here? If so, you're mistaken. In any event, feel free to engage any way that suits you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Your regard is too indistinguishable from a mood as far as I've witnessed it, so it's not altogether meaningful for me. Too transient and contingent. For instance, we got along fine for a very long time. Then you went into one of your moods, started casting about at people and got a pretty mild return shove that you've turned into a cottage industry.

Are you under the impression that I started the mild hostility here? If so, you're mistaken. In any event, feel free to engage any way that suits you.

You're in denial. Please don't make a juvenile joke about the word "denial." We've all heard that joke and it's rather stale.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You're trying too hard TH. Have a nice cup of cocoa, pet the family dog, and get your Play-Doh out of your toy box and create some animal figures. That ought to keep you until lunch anyway. Is it Peanut butter and jelly today? Enjoy.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Try and say something eloquent and substantial or nothing at all. Are you trying to force me to look upon you as some kind of misanthrope? I'm losing respect for you faster than the Titanic took on water.
You can't lose or regain a thing unpossessed. Neither will you ever ably judge its value.

:e4e: