White Lives Matter

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Thanks for your vote of confidence. The word is "Witty" though.
Maybe she was talking about you and being, you know...or maybe you don't. :eek:

whitty (Urban dictionary)

An awful attempt at commenting on something in order to sound clever.

A person who forgets even the most simple of things, and gets on your nerves every second you are with them.
Shoot.

You posted this as I was writing my answer.

Eagles Wings

TH may have been a "Shoe-in" in that conversation, however, his foot usually winds up in his mouth.

A person who forgets even the most simple of things, and gets on your nerves every second you are with them.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

That's the "Urban Dictionary" rendition of the word. Did YOU choose the "Urban spelling" by design or by unknowingly spelling it that way? Be honest, now. Remember, you're supposed to be a Christian guy/gal.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Taking credit for someone else's finding, huh? You're reminiscent of the old time Comedians who used to steal one another's material.

Actually, I thought she was playing off the word whit, as in suggesting you were the possessor of a very small amount of the subject matter. :)

Crediting her with aiming a funny jab at you before she confirmed it is stealing what again? :think: