White Lives Matter

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Well, you know what they say. They'll think of something.
See how sometimes when you get what you ask for you don't know what to do with it? Ah well, say something expected then.

TH lost the battle and went away to mend his wounds.
One of the things that makes that funny?
I know you pride yourself on being one of the most pretentious/arrogant posters on TOL
That. That makes if funny. :) Well, that you won't get why that makes it funny.

Don't forget his healthy supply of Play-Doh.
I skipped addressing that ham the first time you tried to serve it out of respect for the dead. :plain:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
See how sometimes when you get what you ask for you don't know what to do with it? Ah well, say something expected then.

One of the things that makes that funny?

That. That makes if funny. :) Well, that you won't get why that makes it funny.

I skipped addressing that ham the first time you tried to serve it out of respect for the dead. :plain:

You're losing it, my friend. By the way, don't go looking for it when it's completely gone. After all, you never had it to begin with.

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Good morning to all "Real Believers."
Good post!

Now say something insulting to me so a couple of "Real Believers" can rep it. :shocked:

:think: If you give a pos rep to someone who's taking a character shot at another poster is that really a pos rep or just a passive-aggressive neg?

I know who we can ask...

Hot dang! And just in time. :D

Now we're all in line for a POTY...unless Angel edges us out. :mmph: :eek: Also, that's not really how you spell potty. :nono:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Good post!

Now say something insulting to me so a couple of "Real Believers" can rep it. :shocked:

:think: If you give a pos rep to someone who's taking a character shot at another poster is that really a pos rep or just a passive-aggressive neg?

I know who we can ask...

Hot dang! And just in time. :D

Now we're all in line for a POTY...unless Angel edges us out. :mmph: :eek: Also, that's not really how you spell potty. :nono:

Do you have a "Persecution Complex?"

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Do you have a "Persecution Complex?"
Is that what they call being able to read where you come from?

Interesting. Now there's a word you don't see in relation to our repartee all that often.

Looks like TH feels threatened by our friendship, Tam.
Because nothing is more threatening that the friendship of others...in a land where being able to read is considered a "Persecution Complex". :plain:

POTY :first:
Well, it might have been until that one.

I don't know how you do it...or why even.

I'm just kidding you guys. . . I know why. :eek:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Is that what they call being able to read where you come from?

Interesting. Now there's a word you don't see in relation to our repartee all that often.

Because nothing is more threatening that the friendship of others...in a land where being able to read is considered a "Persecution Complex". :plain:

Well, it might have been until that one.

I don't know how you do it...or why even.

I'm just kidding you guys. . . I know why. :eek:

I know why, too. You're doing your best to stir the pot, while trying to find your Squeegee.