White Lives Matter

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Many Leftist women tend to be physically unattaractive and undesirable, making them envious, jealous, contentious, bitter and completely incapable of normal adult relationships. They are fundamentally unhappy with themselves BUT instead of admitting it and working at changing themselves, they project that unhappiness onto the rest of the world. That leads them into political religions where they try to force the world to admit IT is wrong and to do what they won't force on themselves...change.

Many small men with compensation issues nevertheless strive mightily to pretend they still have someone on "perm-ignore." :chuckle:

Arthur Brain

Many Leftist women tend to be physically unattaractive and undesirable, making them envious, jealous, contentious, bitter and completely incapable of normal adult relationships. They are fundamentally unhappy with themselves BUT instead of admitting it and working at changing themselves, they project that unhappiness onto the rest of the world. That leads them into political religions where they try to force the world to admit IT is wrong and to do what they won't force on themselves...change.

Oh wow, what a loon...

:rotfl:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I have known some fine Black folks in my time. There was a time when white people could go into a poor Black neighborhood that had only dirt roads and they would be safe. I know that from experience. I'm talking about the early 60s (1960-1964) The Watts riots changed all that. A cultural Metamorphosis took place around that time.
In your lifetime blacks who flirted with white women were sometimes killed for the presumption. When the power structure looks the other way and there are clandestine groups who are willing and often eager to make violent examples, of course you'd be safe. What the riots did, along with general social upheavals and strains of the day, wasn't dissimilar from the impact of any rebellion. It stirred people to action. It made the oppressor and his symbols less safe.

Now as with many old Southern communities my own has the town proper and what is referred to as "the Settlement" down the hill, lower on the river, where the poor once tended to be found and where all the minorities lived and live to this day, the land above them being held and passed generationally among a dozen or so families. That Settlement is now divided into prosperous and impoverished sections with proximity to the river again acting as a dividing line, excepting the landings. I can walk my boy through most of it without worry, because most folks are decent. But I don't take him to Mobile for Mardi Gras, even though in my childhood you could let us go running down the streets there with money and we'd all make it back unharmed. But that has little to do with race and more to do with the fact that the world has become a more dangerous place.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Man, leftists and women. A twofer. :plain: The great thing about a bit like this is you can just pull the focus terms out and replace them with any group you mean to malign without any real supportive structure...at all.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I didn't start a discussion on Hitler.
You aren't obtuse, so don't pretend to be. It's unbecoming. You get the women's issue and the Jewish nonsense when someone like Cruc starts spouting it. The women part is an easy credit since he's maligning you indirectly, but the other is more encouraging. So what is it with you and black people that makes you comfortable along the marginal resistance?

You've already made up your mind.
It's a shame you are so disgusted by videos showing pretty white folks.
Like that response. You know that's not in the zip code, so what's the point in it?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You've already made up your mind.

Actually, I kept trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. But when you said you liked an explicitly White Nationalist video extolling the virtues of racism, you left me no choice.

It's a shame you are so disgusted by videos showing pretty white folks.

It's a shame that you'd say that again, knowing the "pretty white folks" he's posted photos of aren't the part of the videos that disgust me, it's the racism he wraps them in.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Of course not. Looking at pretty white people just isn't your cup of tea.
See, that wasn't so much obtuse as just a stupid thing to say. And you're not really either, so why do that?

I don't watch videos unless I have to, or I'm seeking them out...in which case it's cats accidentally playing piano and existential musings by techo-anarchists, like most people. That said, my wife could walk down an Irish street and people would assume she belongs...

At least until she spoke. :)

I could post a video of a bunch of pretty white babies, and you would cry "RACIST!".
Not unless you had a voice over talking about how they were inherently prettier or less attractive than babies of other races.

(And that's without even watching it.)
Call me when you've got a tabby and a Steinway.