Which would you rather be?

Which would you rather be?

• Buried up to your chin in fresh, sun warmed, sewer pond scum.

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • Buried up to your chin in sweaty homos.

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caille

Lighthouse said:
You're a moron. And you're pathetic attempt at trying to insult me because I like comic books, is laughable. And seeing what you quoted, where did I say it wasn't real? It was a real event, caught on videotape. I've even met the guy who was doing the witnessing.

Prove it :loser:

I've got no problem with a 24 year old enjoying comic books. I think I was just outgrowing them myself at that age. But with the perspective of a few years, I recognize it as a childish pursuit.

Brandon, among other things, you're full of yourself. You're convinced that you have some special powers and abilities, and unless you're some wunderkind I've never heard of, you just come off looking like a dweeb that needs to grow up and think about what he's saying and doing.

and that avatar really is gay looking

We'll see who get's the last laugh.

Matthew 12:36
But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.

You may be laughing now, but eventually my so-called "imagination" is going to make you cry for mercy. And if that happens too late, you won't get any.

:darwinsm: :darwinsm: :darwinsm: :darwinsm: :darwinsm: :darwinsm: :darwinsm:

Here come the empty threats!

Why doesn't your god strike me down now, like he allegedly did in the good ole days?

You post scripture. Yet, doesn't the same scripture say that "god will not be mocked?" I will prove that wrong right now.

:darwinsm: :darwinsm: :darwinsm: :darwinsm: :darwinsm: :darwinsm: :darwinsm:

See? I just mocked him. And I'm still here.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Clete said:
Wow! Am I glad I'm not you, dude. :nono:

Yeah, cause it must really suck!

beanieboy

Clete said:
While I can't know for certain, the odds are greatly in favor of the fact that you are lying.
It would be roughly the equivalent of having lung cancer without ever having been a smoker. Sure it happens but it's not very likely at all.
Molestation only sets you up for failure. You must still choose to be a pervert.
Now I know you're lying!
And may God multiply your suffering in Hell every time you utter His holy and righteous name.
Resting in Him,
Clete

I'm still puzzled by your reasoning to think that the best way to deal with someone who was molested is to tell them that they are disgusting, and little else.

Believe what you wish to believe. I let my yes be my yes, and my no be my no.

If I am multiplying my suffering by wishing God's blessing upon you, as being sincere about, I suppose that it is worth it. I doubt it.

I call on the name of God often, because that is my background, and therefore my frame of reference. But I assume that if Zak were to ask God to bless you, and God existed, then God would do so, simply because you are, as far as you say, God's child.

But to avoid conflict, I will reserve my well wishes for you in private, where they should be kept anyway.

I am not offended by you, because your insults are childish, and I sense that they are more from anger, from a place of hurt, rather than a place of arrogance or self righteousness. I'm guessing that something bad may have happened to you in the past, and that is the source of it. If this is true, I need to offer understanding and compassion.

Peace

beanieboy

Clete said:
Wow! Am I glad I'm not you, dude. :nono:

9Then Jesus told this story to some who had great self-confidence and scorned everyone else: 10"Two men went to the Temple to pray. One was a Pharisee, and the other was a dishonest tax collector. 11The proud Pharisee stood by himself and prayed this prayer: `I thank you, God, that I am not a sinner like everyone else, especially like that tax collector over there! For I never cheat, I don't sin, I don't commit adultery, 12I fast twice a week, and I give you a tenth of my income.'

13"But the tax collector stood at a distance and dared not even lift his eyes to heaven as he prayed. Instead, he beat his chest in sorrow, saying, `O God, be merciful to me, for I am a sinner.' 14I tell you, this sinner, not the Pharisee, returned home justified before God. For the proud will be humbled, but the humble will be honored."

Food for thought.

beanieboy

Can I suggest to everyone that we use words to discuss, and not to make cheap shots?
The later does no one any good.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
beanieboy said:
I'm still puzzled by your reasoning to think that the best way to deal with someone who was molested is to tell them that they are disgusting, and little else.
I don't insult you because you've been molested but because you are a pervert. I know several people who have been molested who are not perverts; I don't insult any of them.

Believe what you wish to believe. I let my yes be my yes, and my no be my no.
Bull! You lie so often, you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the butt.

If I am multiplying my suffering by wishing God's blessing upon you, as being sincere about, I suppose that it is worth it. I doubt it.
You a pervert and a public school grad I see. This sentence makes no sense.

I call on the name of God often, because that is my background, and therefore my frame of reference. But I assume that if Zak were to ask God to bless you, and God existed, then God would do so, simply because you are, as far as you say, God's child.
I am already blessed by God with every Spiritual blessing in Christ. Nothing you or anyone else says can effect that in the slightest. Who's Zak anyway?

But to avoid conflict, I will reserve my well wishes for you in private, where they should be kept anyway.
Oh yippy! I'm so excited about the prospect of you saying something blasphemous to me in private! :rolleyes:

I am not offended by you, because your insults are childish,
See how naturally lies flow out of you? It's amazing really.

...and I sense that they are more from anger, from a place of hurt, rather than a place of arrogance or self righteousness.
You're stupid. I've explained why I do what I do and say what I say. It is not emotional at all. I very soberly and intentionally choose my words. I very simply am not angry. You are a pervert. It has nothing to do with anything except calling a spade a spade.

I'm guessing that something bad may have happened to you in the past, and that is the source of it. If this is true, I need to offer understanding and compassion.
You're cracking me up. You're in denial of your own sexually abusive past or else don't consider what happened to you to be abusive and wrong, in which case you will probably repeat the behavior yourself, if you haven't already.
I can assure you that I grew up with a perfectly normal mother and father who made sure I was well educated and raised in the fear and admonition of God. Abusive is the furthest thing from what my childhood could be described as. If anything I had a sheltered childhood.

Resting in Him,
Clete

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
beanieboy said:
9Then Jesus told this story to some who had great self-confidence and scorned everyone else: 10"Two men went to the Temple to pray. One was a Pharisee, and the other was a dishonest tax collector. 11The proud Pharisee stood by himself and prayed this prayer: `I thank you, God, that I am not a sinner like everyone else, especially like that tax collector over there! For I never cheat, I don't sin, I don't commit adultery, 12I fast twice a week, and I give you a tenth of my income.'

13"But the tax collector stood at a distance and dared not even lift his eyes to heaven as he prayed. Instead, he beat his chest in sorrow, saying, `O God, be merciful to me, for I am a sinner.' 14I tell you, this sinner, not the Pharisee, returned home justified before God. For the proud will be humbled, but the humble will be honored."

Food for thought.

What is this passage talking about bean? You stupid hypocrite!

Granite

Hall of Fame
Caledvwlch said:
:darwinsm: It really is though. I'm totally boycotting that new Superman movie. That guy is a dweeb.

I mean, that toolbox is the best they could come up with?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Caille said:
Prove it :loser:

I've got no problem with a 24 year old enjoying comic books. I think I was just outgrowing them myself at that age. But with the perspective of a few years, I recognize it as a childish pursuit.
Tell that to Turbo, or his brother [erinmarie's husband]

Brandon, among other things, you're full of yourself. You're convinced that you have some special powers and abilities, and unless you're some wunderkind I've never heard of, you just come off looking like a dweeb that needs to grow up and think about what he's saying and doing.
Convinced that I have what? What the hell are you talking about? Are you on drugs? What are these special powers and abilities, I supposedly have?

and that avatar really is gay looking
So? Would you call Brandon Routh a queer to his face?

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
beanieboy said:
It is talking about arrogance for being thankful that you aren't like others.

Peace be with you.

It's talking about putting your false religiousity on display for everyone to see and about being a hypocrite you silly foolish pervert.

Resting in Him,
Clete

beanieboy

Clete said:
It's talking about putting your false religiousity on display for everyone to see and about being a hypocrite you silly foolish pervert.

Resting in Him,
Clete

Does he or does he not say, "thank you so much for not making me like other people"?

I'm sorry that you can't make a point without name calling, but name calling doesn't strengthen your argument.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.