Which would you rather be?

Which would you rather be?

• Buried up to your chin in fresh, sun warmed, sewer pond scum.

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • Buried up to your chin in sweaty homos.

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
beanieboy said:
Better yet, you PM me.
I want it to be clear that you are directly asking me about something, and not that I am initiating it.

Peace
Works for me.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
beanieboy said:
I've never been molested.
While I can't know for certain, the odds are greatly in favor of the fact that you are lying.
It would be roughly the equivalent of having lung cancer without ever having been a smoker. Sure it happens but it's not very likely at all.

What I can't understand is, people claim that people who are gay have been molested, so the way they comfort and help the victim of molestation is to refer to them as vomit.
Molestation only sets you up for failure. You must still choose to be a pervert.

You don't offend me, Clete. You sadden me.
Now I know you're lying!

May God have mercy on your soul for your words, and the cruelty of your heart.
:(
And may God multiply your suffering in Hell every time you utter His holy and righteous name.

Resting in Him,
Clete

Granite

Hall of Fame
Clete said:
While I can't know for certain, the odds are greatly in favor of the fact that you are lying.
It would be roughly the equivalent of having lung cancer without ever having been a smoker. Sure it happens but it's not very likely at all.

Molestation only sets you up for failure. You must still choose to be a pervert.

Now I know you're lying!

And may God multiply your suffering in Hell every time you utter His holy and righteous name.

Resting in Him,
Clete

Clete, the idea that you can't even believe beanie or take him at his word is pretty sickening.

Caledvwlch, I fully agree.

But before the hijack, I just want to throw in something.

Clete, et. all, homosexuality will eventually be fully out in the open, and accepted as normal by all but the fanatic fringe. Homosexuals will eventually have an equivalent to marriage. Homosexuals will eventually get the rights and dignity they deserve. It's just a matter of time. You know what your god (note the lowercase g) will do about it?

Preciesly squat.

Do you know why?

Because he/she/it (note the lowercase) is merely a figment of your self-righteous imagination.

History has seen your kind before - and the story is always the same. While some people oppress, the human spirit fights on and the oppressed always triumph. It just takes time, and the cost is high - but the human spirit will triumph. It was the same for women, blacks, jews, "heretics" when they were oppressed - and it will be the same with homosexuals.

I usually don't like to openly laugh and mock people - I think it's rude - but in your case, I'll make an exception. The day gay marriage becomes a reality - the day your kind is squarely at the lunatic fringe, where you belong - that look you will have on your face - :darwinsm: That's me, laughing at you.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Clete, et. all, homosexuality will eventually be fully out in the open, and accepted as normal by all but the fanatic fringe. Homosexuals will eventually have an equivalent to marriage. Homosexuals will eventually get the rights and dignity they deserve. It's just a matter of time. You know what your god (note the lowercase g) will do about it?

Preciesly squat.

Do you know why?

Because he/she/it (note the lowercase) is merely a figment of your self-righteous imagination.

History has seen your kind before - and the story is always the same. While some people oppress, the human spirit fights on and the oppressed always triumph. It just takes time, and the cost is high - but the human spirit will triumph. It was the same for women, blacks, jews, "heretics" when they were oppressed - and it will be the same with homosexuals.

I usually don't like to openly laugh and mock people - I think it's rude - but in your case, I'll make an exception. The day gay marriage becomes a reality - the day your kind is squarely at the lunatic fringe, where you belong - that look you will have on your face - :darwinsm: That's me, laughing at you.

A "look" of expectancy is going to make you laugh? :confused:

With everybody pacifying the homo including the Christians I don't doubt what you're saying is true.

So if that makes you laugh, well then guess you might as well do it while ya can! :thumb:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
granite1010 said:
Clete, the idea that you can't even believe beanie or take him at his word is pretty sickening.
I'll take that as a compliment comming from you. :thumb:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber

Preciesly squat.

Do you know why?

We'll see who get's the last laugh.

Matthew 12:36
[Jesus]But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.[/Jesus]

Caille

Lighthouse said:
I saw a video where someone said that to a guy once. By the end of the conversation the one who said it got saved. I hope that happens with you.

live in the real world comic book boy

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame

Preciesly squat.

Do you know why?

I think you people are frogetting where you are. Hijacking this thread isn't going to change anything.

And you impotence is showing, in that you have to point out that you used lowercase letters.:rolleyes: Do you really think your attempt to bother us with that is going to work? You're a sad, pathetic little man.

You may be laughing now, but eventually my so-called "imagination" is going to make you cry for mercy. And if that happens too late, you won't get any.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Caille said:
live in the real world comic book boy
You're a moron. And you're pathetic attempt at trying to insult me because I like comic books, is laughable. And seeing what you quoted, where did I say it wasn't real? It was a real event, caught on videotape. I've even met the guy who was doing the witnessing.

One Eyed Jack

Clete said:
I posted this poll in response to all this tollerance crap that's been going around.

If nothing else this will be more interesting.

I can't say either choice is particularly appealing, but given my druthers, I'd go with the first option.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Clete said:
We'll see who get's the last laugh.

Matthew 12:36
[Jesus]But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.[/Jesus]

Paper...tiger. :ha:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
One Eyed Jack said:
I can't say either choice is particularly appealing, but given my druthers, I'd go with the first option.

I wonder if any of the homos who are reading this thread are getting the point yet? :think:

I doubt it! :chuckle:

Caille

One Eyed Jack said:

But Jack - he didn't specify male or female homos. Would you choose sewer pond scum over hot babes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.