Which would you rather be?

Which would you rather be?

• Buried up to your chin in fresh, sun warmed, sewer pond scum.

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • Buried up to your chin in sweaty homos.

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Rimi said:
Only somebody agreeable to homo deathstyle would be sane to you. You don't need any more details than given. Talk about low.

That's a convenient and cowardly way out, but it seems to me SOMETHING happened and you completely overreacted. You're pushing a lot down that you're not willing to acknowledge or even think about. You sound insecure and paranoid. Your loss.

beanieboy

And to call someone It simply because they made a pass at you, and to threaten with gun violence?

If every woman killed every man that made an unwanted pass, most men would be dead.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Rimi said:
Boy, you are dense. Guess I'll join Clete . . . . :bang:

This really is a waste of time isn't it. And it's not even entertaining anymore. I think I'm done here.

:wave2:

Rimi

granite1010 said:
That's a convenient and cowardly way out, but it seems to me SOMETHING happened and you completely overreacted. You're pushing a lot down that you're not willing to acknowledge or even think about. You sound insecure and paranoid. Your loss.

You're right, something DID happen: It made a play for me.

We did not overreact. Had we overreacted, guns would've been unlocked. See how tolerant we are!

I'm pushing down my lunch whenever I think of homos. You sound needy and abused. A loss indeed.

Rimi

beanieboy said ]
And to call someone It simply because they made a pass at you, and to threaten with gun violence?

I didn't threaten it with gun violence. I merely lamented the fact there were loaded guns in the abode.

If every woman killed every man that made an unwanted pass, most men would be dead.

If the man's making a pass at another man's wife, at the very least a busted nose . . . . so what's the problem?

Rimi

Clete said:
This really is a waste of time isn't it. And it's not even entertaining anymore. I think I'm done here.

:wave2:

I defer to your wisdom here and follow your lead. Headbangers UNITE!

Status
Not open for further replies.