Which would you rather be?

Which would you rather be?

• Buried up to your chin in fresh, sun warmed, sewer pond scum.

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • Buried up to your chin in sweaty homos.

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

beanieboy

Rimi said:
Ditto that. Husband's niece is fomo and has hit on me. Hate when that happens and I have loaded guns in the house. Have recently found from its mother that it was molested by its now-gay-n-out father. I feel so very bad for it to have been hurt so badly by the one person who was supposed to keep it safe. But now it's a pervert, and has perverted one of its cousins into thinking it is fomo too. It's a predator, no longer a victim/survivor. I wouldn't witness to it if you paid me.

Looking forward to B-Boy's apology to Clete and every normal person here.

Apology for what?
I'm not sure what you are referring to.

beanieboy

granite1010 said:
"It"? Loaded guns? Who let this wingnut into the room?:nono:

I was thinking the same thing.
"It"? Not even human, and ready to kill?
And you wouldn't witness to her if you were paid?

Interesting.

Who do you witness to, the saved?

Rimi

granite1010 said:
"It"? Loaded guns? Who let this wingnut into the room?:nono:

Yes. It. Not fair to rest of womanhood to call it anything else at this point. Particularly when it hits on a married woman, the wife of its own uncle. It is the only fomo to date to show me this level of disrespect.

Don't worry about the firearms. I have uncommon restraint. It left to go on to corrupt others. I give it a wide berth because I understand it was molested/raped by its now-homo father. But it is a predator now.

Rimi

beanieboy said:
I was thinking the same thing.
"It"? Not even human, and ready to kill?
And you wouldn't witness to her if you were paid?

Interesting.

Who do you witness to, the saved?

Not ready to kill, dopey. Ready to defend myself. And this was before I was ever a Christian. My reaction is simply a normal female reaction to perversion. It was quite . . . devoted.

Witness? No, I'd not caste pearls before this swine. It knows the Truth and obviously hates the Truth. I might have been less, say, indignant. But this freak psychotrash hit on its uncle's wife, in his home, during the holidays. It certainly knew better than to hit on a relative's spouse. No I wouldn't waste my time.

beanieboy

Rimi said:
Not ready to kill, dopey. Ready to defend myself. And this was before I was ever a Christian. My reaction is simply a normal female reaction to perversion. It was quite . . . devoted.

Witness? No, I'd not caste pearls before this swine. It knows the Truth and obviously hates the Truth. I might have been less, say, indignant. But this freak psychotrash hit on its uncle's wife, in his home, during the holidays. It certainly knew better than to hit on a relative's spouse. No I wouldn't waste my time.

So, those who need the doctor the most are too much for you to attend to?

Granite

Hall of Fame
Rimi said:
Yes. It. Not fair to rest of womanhood to call it anything else at this point. Particularly when it hits on a married woman, the wife of its own uncle. It is the only fomo to date to show me this level of disrespect.

Don't worry about the firearms. I have uncommon restraint. It left to go on to corrupt others. I give it a wide berth because I understand it was molested/raped by its now-homo father. But it is a predator now.

I'd be VERY interested to know the circumstances around the so-called "hitting on." Somebody's probably overreacting, whackjob.

Dehumanize people all you want, doesn't make you any less of a waste of skin. You're no better than the murderers of the unborn who write them off as trash, too.

Pathetic.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Rimi said:

Defend yourself against what, exactly? If you're hit on by a homosexual would you pop them on the spot or are you talking about something else?

Rimi

granite1010 said:
I'd be VERY interested to know the circumstances around the so-called "hitting on." Somebody's probably overreacting, whackjob.

Dehumanize people all you want, doesn't make you any less of a waste of skin. You're no better than the murderers of the unborn who write them off as trash, too.

Pathetic.

You want more details because it's a peep show to you. I did mention that others noticed, so you'll now say we all overreacted, whackjob?

I don't dehumanize It. IT does. If It doesn't find more worth in Itself to deal with things that hurt and come out stronger, if It wants to be a victim-turned-predator, if It wants to alienate family and upset them, then that's It's decision. Not at all what I'd want for someone, but I never deny someone the choice to make a fool of himself.

Rimi

granite1010 said:
Defend yourself against what, exactly? If you're hit on by a homosexual would you pop them on the spot or are you talking about something else?

Boy, you are dense. Guess I'll join Clete . . . . :bang:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Rimi said:
You want more details because it's a peep show to you. I did mention that others noticed, so you'll now say we all overreacted, whackjob?

I don't dehumanize It. IT does. If It doesn't find more worth in Itself to deal with things that hurt and come out stronger, if It wants to be a victim-turned-predator, if It wants to alienate family and upset them, then that's It's decision. Not at all what I'd want for someone, but I never deny someone the choice to make a fool of himself.

No, it's not, but more details would certainly clarify to the more sane on TOL if somebody got hit on or not. Personally you sound nuts, so I'm not sure about the rest of your friends and family.

Rimi

granite1010 said:

Try this again. I've already stated that I was being hit on by It. I am the wife of It's uncle. This happened in our home into which we'd invited It for holiday celebration. It knew I was married, to It's uncle. I should never have been subjected to any such behavior.

And, no, I wouldn't pop on the spot, buffoon, as It lives. It even now lives in the same area, so not even "something else" . . . . you really are reaching. :down: :yawn:

Something that seems to escape you . . . . if fomos are born that way, why was It hitting on me when obviously I am happily married to it's uncle? All that head banging makes me need hot chocolate.

Rimi

granite1010 said:
No, it's not, but more details would certainly clarify to the more sane on TOL if somebody got hit on or not. Personally you sound nuts, so I'm not sure about the rest of your friends and family.

Only somebody agreeable to homo deathstyle would be sane to you. You don't need any more details than given. Talk about low.

beanieboy

Rimi said:
Try this again. I've already stated that I was being hit on by It. I am the wife of It's uncle. This happened in our home into which we'd invited It for holiday celebration. It knew I was married, to It's uncle. I should never have been subjected to any such behavior.

And, no, I wouldn't pop on the spot, buffoon, as It lives. It even now lives in the same area, so not even "something else" . . . . you really are reaching. :down: :yawn:

Something that seems to escape you . . . . if fomos are born that way, why was It hitting on me when obviously I am happily married to it's uncle? All that head banging makes me need hot chocolate.

Maybe it's your mullet.

Status
Not open for further replies.