Where Is Prince Now?

Arthur Brain

It's been said: "You can take John Calvin out of the Catholic church but you can't take the Catholic church out of John Calvin." Calvin held on to many false beliefs of the Catholic religion even though he stood against them. He was literally a semi-Catholic executioner. I would call him a beast and more than likely he is in torment and awaiting the judgment of God?

If you saw someone in the throes of suffering and you could help would you do so? Never mind any such reasons as to who the person is or why they're suffering, would you help them?

Arthur Brain

Blah.
blah..
blah...

You all keep yelling 'FALSE DOCTRINE!' but I don't see any of you making any valid points as to why. You all are even going back and rehashing the things that were refuted without even so much as trying to erect them back :freak:

It seems to me like you all just jumped on a bandwagon, from whomever rolled it in, and have been on it so long that your feet have melded to the floorboard.

And
You can go and demonize Calvin all you want by whatever other idiots decided to exaggerate and specially point him out. It was during a period of civil unrest and everybody was offing everybody- from every denomination.

It was so that we would be liberated, and all you fault finding, sad little puppies should be venerating them :rolleyes:

Dude, you do Calvinism no favours whatsoever. Might not be a bad thing in itself really but still. You just sound like a riled up teenager half the time...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Dude, you do Calvinism no favours whatsoever. Might not be a bad thing in itself really but still. You just sound like a riled up teenager half the time...

:rotfl:

As opposed to these people and their notions?

I do Calvinism plenty of favor, you're just doing what you do best and coming up on me when I'm surrounded by people on attack.

I've never heard you talk about theology ever. In fact, it's like your an atheist, why are you even on this subject :rolleyes:

Arthur Brain

:rotfl:

As opposed to these people and their notions?

I do Calvinism plenty of favor, you're just doing what you do best and coming up on me when I'm surrounded by people on attack.

I've never heard you talk about theology ever. In fact, it's like your an atheist, why are you even on this subject :rolleyes:

'These people'?

Which people exactly? Anyone not a Calvinist?

'Under attack'?

Get over yourself dude. You bring that on yourself here constantly...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
'These people'?

25285915.jpg

Which people exactly? Anyone not a Calvinist?

Counter-Reformist, Anti-Calvinist, whichever :idunno:

Get over yourself dude. You bring that on yourself here constantly...

I don't mind the attacks, I always win :)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Blah.
blah..
blah...

You all keep yelling 'FALSE DOCTRINE!' but I don't see any of you making any valid points as to why. You all are even going back and rehashing the things that were refuted without even so much as trying to erect them back :freak:

It seems to me like you all just jumped on a bandwagon, from whomever rolled it in, and have been on it so long that your feet have melded to the floorboard.

And
You can go and demonize Calvin all you want by whatever other idiots decided to exaggerate and specially point him out. It was during a period of civil unrest and everybody was offing everybody- from every denomination.

It was so that we would be liberated, and all you fault finding, sad little puppies should be venerating them :rolleyes:

You---:rotfl:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
If you saw someone in the throes of suffering and you could help would you do so? Never mind any such reasons as to who the person is or why they're suffering, would you help them?

if the person in question was a pedophile who was suffering from being unable to molest a child, would you help him?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Hey, Cruc, your appreciation count is extremely low. You may want to re-think your self-worth around here?

:yawn:

People appreciate me on some subjects, not so much others. It's called being unique, I diverge from the bandwagons :)

I'm not afraid to be transparent with my views- but you all don't want to reveal why you are so counter reformist. You should know you all's history :plain:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I really hate to make the following announcement, but, I have chosen to place "Crucible" on permanent "EGGNORE". (Ignore) After due consideration, I've come to the conclusion he's a total waste of my time, energy, wit, intelligence and generosity. It's your loss Cruc. Begging me will not help Cruc. You're off the grid for good.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I really hate to make the following announcement, but, I have chosen to place "Crucible" on permanent "EGGNORE". (Ignore) After due consideration, I've come to the conclusion he's a total waste of my time, energy, wit, intelligence and generosity. It's your loss Cruc. Begging me will not help Cruc. You're off the grid for good.

I'm going to go ball up in a corner and cry now