Where Is Prince Now?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
All you have to do is fall to your knees and pray, and voila, you're a Calvinist.

The difference is that some realize it, some don't. Like you, for example- you all want God to be in control when you need Him, but otherwise...

It's historically known that the Presbyterians held their own inquisitions- and eventually turned to Reformed doctrine.
A church that held it's own well before your time, bro skillet :rolleyes:

Calvinist doctrine may have began during the Reformation, but it's ideology goes back to before the Roman Church began. The Reformed are orthodox- why do you think I have so much fun with you all. You all are new age; fundamentally a revision of Christianity :plain:

It's I who has fun with you. :rotfl:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Like I said, back to old Christianity, even to St. Augustine's time in the 4th century:

quote-augustine-does-not-disagree-with-this-when-he-teaches-that-it-is-a-faculty-of-the-reason-john-calvin-4-57-03.jpg

The entire intent of Reformed doctrine was to REFORM Christianity. The sooner you get that, the sooner you will see the error in consistently attacking Calvinism.

Perhaps. I won't hold my breath :rolleyes:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Like I said, back to old Christianity, even to St. Augustine's time in the 4th century:

quote-augustine-does-not-disagree-with-this-when-he-teaches-that-it-is-a-faculty-of-the-reason-john-calvin-4-57-03.jpg

The entire intent of Reformed doctrine was to REFORM Christianity. The sooner you get that, the sooner you will see the error in consistently attacking Calvinism.

Perhaps. I won't hold my breath :rolleyes:

You act like a "Brainwashed" sort of fella. I know Calvinism is a false doctrine, so, that makes you an indoctrinated, brainwashed follower of an EVIL man named John Calvin. A serial killer who did his wicked works out in the open. Anyone who believes I'm exaggerating, Google: John Calvin/The Pope of Geneva/The executions of several people by order of John Calvin. If you lived during John Calvin's time and dared to disagree with his beliefs, you would most likely be burned at the stake by this beast.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's been said: "You can take John Calvin out of the Catholic church but you can't take the Catholic church out of John Calvin." Calvin held on to many false beliefs of the Catholic religion even though he stood against them. He was literally a semi-Catholic executioner. I would call him a beast and more than likely he is in torment and awaiting the judgment of God?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You act like a "Brainwashed" sort of fella. I know Calvinism is a false doctrine, so, that makes you an indoctrinated, brainwashed follower of an EVIL man named John Calvin. A serial killer who did his wicked works out in the open. Anyone who believes I'm exaggerating, Google: John Calvin/The Pope of Geneva/The executions of several people by order of John Calvin. If you lived during John Calvin's time and dared to disagree with his beliefs, you would most likely be burned at the stake by this beast.

Blah.
blah..
blah...

You all keep yelling 'FALSE DOCTRINE!' but I don't see any of you making any valid points as to why. You all are even going back and rehashing the things that were refuted without even so much as trying to erect them back :freak:

It seems to me like you all just jumped on a bandwagon, from whomever rolled it in, and have been on it so long that your feet have melded to the floorboard.

And
You can go and demonize Calvin all you want by whatever other idiots decided to exaggerate and specially point him out. It was during a period of civil unrest and everybody was offing everybody- from every denomination.

It was so that we would be liberated, and all you fault finding, sad little puppies should be venerating them :rolleyes: