what's your agenda?

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome to TOL, Alexa.. :wave:

I really don't remember having any agenda when I first joined. I'm not saying I didn't have one, I'm just saying I can't remember.. :plain:.. But since joining, I have learned a great deal about my walk with the Lord, been taught a great deal about the Bible that l didn't know even though I've been attending church since I was 5, and have made some awesome friends!! I can't imagine my life without them now. :)

Quincy

The best way I can describe my reasons for things I do or say:

Everyday I find myself caring less and less for what people specifically believe yet I find myself caring more and more about their right to believe it.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
The best way I can describe my reasons for things I do or say:

Everyday I find myself caring less and less for what people specifically believe yet I find myself caring more and more about their right to believe it.

who cares what they believe

what they do can hurt you
and
as you know
many here do not believe their actions need be consistent with their beliefs

Quincy

who cares what they believe

what they do can hurt you
and
as you know
many here do not believe their actions need be consistent with their beliefs

That's true, actions do a lot of harm and "do as I say, not as I do" people are everywhere. I think it's most important to not let those same people silence their critics or opposition.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
That's true, actions do a lot of harm and "do as I say, not as I do" people are everywhere. I think it's most important to not let those same people silence their critics or opposition.

makes me think about faith vs works

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
that's right
I am not worried about the reply/view ratio

like some people you know

I've noticed you're more into sorting into classifications and categories. Do you think so?

I'm thinking of your Who Posted and your thread about everyone's denominations, I can't remember the name of the thread.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I've noticed you're more into sorting into classifications and categories. Do you think so?

I'm thinking of your Who Posted and your thread about everyone's denominations, I can't remember the name of the thread.

the thread was called

program

I needed more cooperation
and
may bring it back when the spirit moves me

it is important because many here do not identify themselves properly

musterion

I don't have an agenda. I have a monthly pocket planner, one that starts on Mondays and excludes weekends, leaving me just enough room to write daily events while fitting nicely in the hip pocket of trousers or in a blazer. Ivory-colored paper with a brownish print -- very easy on the eyes. Handsome bonded leather cover. Cost me $10 from Ernie's House of Planners, Burbank, California. My Pilot Frixion erasable gel pens are all I use in it. A winning combination for the executive on the go, or for a sub-average schlub like me.

Next question.