what's your agenda?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You have, no doubt, heard of dictionaries?

of course
and
you missed my point

you see a little more effort on the part of amr would save many of us the trouble of looking it up
and
you know how good he is at links

bybee

of course
and
you missed my point

you see a little more effort on the part of amr would save many of us the trouble of looking it up
and
you know how good he is at links

It is not his job to save us trouble. If I am interested in what another poster has to say I look it up out of sheer curiosity... or I ask questions. That is, as I see it, part of my job.
I rarely miss your point....

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
It is not his job to save us trouble. If I am interested in what another poster has to say I look it up out of sheer curiosity... or I ask questions. That is, as I see it, part of my job.
I rarely miss your point....

the point is to save time
do you know how much time it takes to go thru all his links?
and
saving time allows us to read what others have to say

aren't you interested in what others have to say?

bybee

the point is to save time
do you know how much time it takes to go thru all his links?
and
saving time allows us to read what others have to say

aren't you interested in what others have to say?

What did I just say?
Sometimes you are a very naughty, arbitrary child.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
what's your agenda?

here is mine

to get saved
to defend the catholic church
to present a reasonable interpretation of the apocalypse
to have a dialogue with my brothers

You aren't saved (Ju 11 :burnlib:). Your
emoticones_gestos_cruzando-los-dedos2_en.PlanetaEmoticon.com.gif
church is an apostate church (Re 3:14-22). :eek:linger: You wouldn't understand the apocalypse if it bit you on the patootie (1 Co 2:14). We aren't your brethren (Heb 5:11). :granite:

They again crucify to themselves the Son of God and put Him to open shame (Heb 6:6).

holy-eucharist.jpg

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
:think: Well....I've been keeping it a secret but the real reason I'm here....My secret "agenda", as it were. Is to get my pal Vladimir a date with SerpentDove. He's just absolutely smitten with her and is convinced that she will run away to Siberia with him if he just gets a chance to tell her about his plans.
:nono: I've told him that it's kind of unlikely, what with all the Eastern European nonsense going on right now, but he's adamant.

I probably should just give it up but I can't bring myself to let the guy down....He's such a hopeless romantic. :idunno:

Just look at him...Pining away for SD....Hoping he'll get to give her his flowers. :sigh:

original-photo-for-painting-Putin-with-flowers.jpg

:smack: I'd rather be nuked for Valentine's Day. Mk 13:20

i-love-pepe-le-pew-cutedxc-16689949-550-208.jpg

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You aren't saved (Ju 11 :burnlib:). Your
emoticones_gestos_cruzando-los-dedos2_en.PlanetaEmoticon.com.gif
church is an apostate church (Re 3:14-22). :eek:linger: You wouldn't understand the apocalypse if it bit you on the patootie (1 Co 2:14). We aren't your brethren (Heb 5:11). :granite:

They again crucify to themselves the Son of God and put Him to open shame (Heb 6:6).

holy-eucharist.jpg

so what is really bothering you?