what's your agenda?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
what's your agenda?

here is mine

to get saved

If you still arent saved, you are in the wrong church.
to defend the catholic church

Why, you still dont know how to be saved, so they arent doing you any good.
to present a reasonable interpretation of the apocalypse

Your RCC teaches revelation? Most of them avoid it like the plague.

tell us what you think their agenda is[/QUOTE]

Which one, for being on TOL, or for other things, most of us have loads of them for different things.

With that, ill leave you with a song:

Girls just wanna have fun

republicanchick

If you still arent saved, you are in the wrong church.

who are YOU to say someone is in the wrong church? I, on the other hand, am in the oldest Christian Church on Earth... Oldest can be presumed through the use of that rare commodity called logic, to be the right one...
Why, you still dont know how to be saved, so they arent doing you any good.

but man made churches can do better?
Your RCC teaches revelation? Most of them avoid it like the plague.

tell us what you think their agenda is
maybe its because they don't automatically assume that their human thoughts mean anything... in light of the psg in Isaiah that has God saying "My ways are not your ways; my thoughts are not your thoughts"

whatever

+

republicanchick

I have much disagreement with the expression of the catholic church's dispensing and facilitating of Gods Grace.
But that is another subject. I just wanted to say Hi and let you know that there is still common ground for discussion on most of the basics of the faith. Any disagreement is not personal.

why throw away all the lovely things about the Catholic Church just b/c you don't u/stand it all?

if I were to wait until I u/stand the RCC to join (although I joined when I was a week old)

I would never join.. Thank God I was baptized Catholic as a baby...

otherwise, I might be like so many others here... anti-Catholic, believing all the anti-Catholic stuff... wanting to believe it even whne i don't... etc...

++++

republicanchick

my secret agenda:

don't have one

sorry to bore u

my agenda is probably not the least bit secret... But in case it is with some of the more clueless here: it is to help people understand TRUE Catholicism..

not the fake Catholicism you get from people who heard from someone who heard from someone else who heard from someone else that the RCC (fill in the blanks [with nefarious whatevers)

+++

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
my agenda is probably not the least bit secret... But in case it is with some of the more clueless here: it is to help people understand TRUE Catholicism..

I suspect that it is a secret
and
it might surprise you to learn that even catholics find you annoying

especially republican catholics

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
my secret agenda:

don't have one

sorry to bore u

not the fake Catholicism you get from people who heard from someone who heard from someone else who heard from someone else that the RCC (fill in the blanks [with nefarious whatevers)

I suspect that it is a secret
and
it might surprise you to learn that even catholics find you annoying

especially republican catholics

rainee

Mine's male.

By the way, it's genda, not a-genda. You could say what's a genda or what's your genda, but not what's your a genda.

But don't you think there've been enough genda threads for a while?

But DR - if one was asexual couldn't they be agenda??

(And thank you for your post, DR, it is perfect)

Jedidiah

But DR - if one was asexual couldn't they be agenda??

(And thank you for your post, DR, it is perfect)
Like tomboy, I originally thought you meant. But then I thought about it and realized that no, you mean that, at our most private moments, when we're celebrating a Sabbath, or when we're fasting; when we dogs take a breather by bringing our heads inside the window rather than breathing some outside air while riding in Our Master's motorcar. When we're outside of it all, we're like "Mr. Carson" the butler. He's thinking about investing in some property with "Mrs. Hughes." They're both servants, of the same Master and Mistress, and yes, technically Mr. Carson the butler is the master, small m, of the other staff, including Mrs. Hughes, but in dealing with Mrs. Hughes Mr. Carson, when not on official business, treats her as his equal, but the job requires that he treat her as his servant, and they both accept this wrinkle in their otherwise perfect friendship between perfect equals. They tackle problems together and complement one another in the management of the house. And even though Mrs. Hughes is technically the servant of not only the lady and gentleman of the house, but also of Mr. Carson the butler, it is not absolute; it is in a limited way; specifically, Mr. Carson cannot overrule their common master and mistress. So I think that's what you mean by "agenda." Whoever we are, we can see how Mr. Carson the butler is doing it right with Mrs. Hughes his servant. He knows she is an equal, and she knows that his authority over her is part of the architecture of death that sin has constructed in this world and that will persist until Glory. If we break the law, we will suffer the earthly consequences.

There's no use fighting it.

Oh, and my picture there is of an astronaut. It's an astronaut cellphie. :up:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Mine's male.

By the way, it's genda, not a-genda. You could say what's a genda or what's your genda, but not what's your a genda.

But don't you think there've been enough genda threads for a while?

I get the ider that you are from boston where they put theya khakis in theya carkeys