what's your agenda?

Alexa

I post on other forums and while i get around ok talking about science ( i work in a scientific field) i thought this site could furnish me with me a stronger theological perspective. but bad habits die hard as all i seem to be doing is browsing the science v religion discussions, i think i just lack confidence when it comes to more theological content discussions.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I post on other forums and while i get around ok talking about science ( i work in a scientific field) i thought this site could furnish me with me a stronger theological perspective. but bad habits die hard as all i seem to be doing is browsing the science v religion discussions, i think i just lack confidence when it comes to more theological content discussions.

just ask questions when something doesn't make sense to you

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Thank you :) i work at a pathology lab (so you can say Biology is my specialty)

Good to know, in case I have biology questions. And don't worry about this not being a newbie thread, my agenda for today was to welcome you and ask you questions so all's good. :)

Alexa

Good to know, in case I have biology questions. And don't worry about this not being a newbie thread, my agenda for today was to welcome you and ask you questions so all's good. :)
:) thanks for saving my neck, i was feeling a bit self-conscious for derailing this thread.

Alexa

Nice. That may help you with TOL. There are some pathogens on this site. :eek:

:wave2: Welcome

Thank you :)

P.S. some pathogens can actually contribute to an overall health of a system so i wouldn't go dismissing all of them just yet :)

Alexa

I've decided a daily agenda could be a very good thing. Why get locked into one overriding agenda? Just think of the possibilities. :)

that's a really good way to look at things :)

which reminds me of my agenda for today - chores, chores, and more chores.

Good to meet you all. Until next time.

Levolor

Welcome to TOL, Alexa. Glad you are here.

I pray that you are guided to exactly what you need and are looking for. May you be blessed here. Amen.

Also, may you find nothing that that will harm. This is what is called a tough forum. Myself, I'd replace 'tough' with 'caustic' at times.

Levolor