ECT What's MAD?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
By what means do you think you are "complete" in Christ, when you teach mulitple gospels and a false religion . . against all of Holy Scripture and the witness of the O.T. and N.T. saints of God?

You and your MAD beliefs are oddball, recent, and unbiblical.

These post-modern versions of truth do not equate with being spiritually "complete in Christ" by a long shot, no matter what or how many words you utter or post.

You can declare one million times you are "complete in Christ" but such is only true only if He says so.

Which will be made manifest on Judgment Day, alone.

Are you hiding your, "Calvinist beliefs?" You really should be up
front about what you, "REALLY" believe?

heir

TOL Subscriber
By what means do you think you are "complete" in Christ, when you teach mulitple gospels and a false religion . . against all of Holy Scripture and the witness of the O.T. and N.T. saints of God?
Romans 5:11 KJV Haven't you received it? Why don't you believe that the work Christ did is enough (as evidenced in your fake "confessing" your sins)?

You and your MAD beliefs are oddball, recent, and unbiblical.

These post-modern versions of truth do not equate with being spiritually "complete in Christ" by a long shot, no matter what or how many words you utter or post.
Says a silly woman who doesn't even believe the scriptures over her church SoF.

It's a done deal and there's nothing you can do about it!

You can declare one million times you are "complete in Christ" but such is only true only if He says so.
He said it. I believe it (Colossians 2:10 KJV). You don't.

Which will be made manifest on Judgment Day, alone.
I'll be at the judgment seat of Christ, reserved for the saved (1 Corinthians 3:10-15 KJV). I'm ready!

Are you ready to be judged by Jesus Christ according to Paul's my gospel (Romans 2:16 KJV)?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
There is NOTHING lethal about you! Well, maybe one thing, your
inability to make any of your "predictions" come to fruition?

Last year, you "predicted" that poor old GM would be decapitated
and, didn't you "Predict" that another poster would be shot full of
arrows by a "Master Archer" or something? Therefore, according
to you, one poster here would be walking around without a head,
while the other poster would become a, "Human Pin Cushion?"
Isn't that, what you predicted? You're a regular, "Nostradamus,"
without the accuracy, of course?

Jer. 14:14 Then Yahweh said to me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name; I didn’t send them, neither have I commanded them, neither spoke I to them: they prophesy to you a lying vision, and divination, and a thing of nothing, and the deceit of their own heart.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Define; "True Believer" for us?

By popular demand--

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jer. 14:14 Then Yahweh said to me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name; I didn’t send them, neither have I commanded them, neither spoke I to them: they prophesy to you a lying vision, and divination, and a thing of nothing, and the deceit of their own heart.

Grosnick is lying about what I said because he has no discernment of the meanings of the Bible.

Grosnick will surely have his head cut off by one way or another, as well as yourself.

The spears Grosnick throws will all come back at him, and there is no escape if he does not repent.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Grosnick is lying about what I said because he has no discernment of the meanings of the Bible.

Grosnick will surely have his head cut off by one way or another, as well as yourself.

The spears Grosnick throws will all come back at him, and there is no escape if he does not repent.

LA

:rotfl: Marie Antoinette would have enjoyed your lack of humor?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
By popular demand--

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

That's speaking to the "House of Israel." Your ignorance is quite
amusing!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's speaking to the "House of Israel." Your ignorance is quite
amusing!

Heb 8:1 Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
Heb 8:2 A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.
Heb 8:3 For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer.
Heb 8:4 For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law:
Heb 8:5 Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.
Heb 8:6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
Heb 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
Heb 8:9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Heb 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

You are not in the new covenant.

You follow your deceived teachers.

LA