ECT What's MAD?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
How much closer can I get than complete in Christ (Colossians 2:10 KJV)?

By what means do you think you are "complete" in Christ, when you teach mulitple gospels and a false religion . . against all of Holy Scripture and the witness of the O.T. and N.T. saints of God?

You and your MAD beliefs are oddball, recent, and unbiblical.

These post-modern versions of truth do not equate with being spiritually "complete in Christ" by a long shot, no matter what or how many words you utter or post.

You can declare one million times you are "complete in Christ" but such is only true only if He says so.

Which will be made manifest on Judgment Day, alone.

Doom

By what means do you think you are "complete" in Christ
Paul's testimony delivered to him by the Lord Jesus Christ. She just gave it to you. Surely you can read.

Col 2:10 "And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power"

Your views have been fully extinguished in this thread, and you have offered nothing remotely close to the truth of the gospel. You have refused several times to respond to the biblical evidence that unravels your false notions about the gospel and the Christian life.

All you are doing now is rearing your ugly head and spewing more lies that simply fall way short of putting a dent in the truth.

You can declare one million times you are "complete in Christ" but such is only true only if He says so.
To us in Christ, He has. To you, you will only hear "I never knew you".

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Paul's testimony delivered to him by the Lord Jesus Christ. She just gave it to you. Surely you can read.

Col 2:10 "And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power"

Your views have been fully extinguished in this thread, and you have offered nothing remotely close to the truth of the gospel. You have refused several times to respond to the biblical evidence that unravels your false notions about the gospel and the Christian life.

All you are doing now is rearing your ugly head and spewing more lies that simply fall way short of putting a dent in the truth.

To us in Christ, He has. To you, you will only hear "I never knew you".

Doom - this was post 666 for you. freaky

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
By what means do you think you are "complete" in Christ, when you teach mulitple gospels and a false religion . . against all of Holy Scripture and the witness of the O.T. and N.T. saints of God?

These post-modern versions of truth do not equate with being spiritually "complete in Christ" by a long shot, no matter what or how many words you utter or post.

Which will be made manifest on Judgment Day, alone.
Duh - everybody knows that

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Your views have been fully extinguished in this thread,

About as surely as heir is complete in Christ, I would venture.

and you have offered nothing remotely close to the truth of the gospel.

That is because God has not yet given you eyes and ears to hear and recognize His true and saving gospel.

You have refused several times to respond to the biblical evidence that unravels your false notions about the gospel and the Christian life.

The only thing I refuse to respond to is your false teaching.

Doom

About as surely as heir is complete in Christ, I would venture.
Heir IS complete in Christ. Jesus said, so, but you have never believed Jesus before, so we don't expect you start.
That is because God has not yet given you eyes and ears to hear and recognize His true and saving gospel.
God knows that YOUR gospel is worthless, and as been fully exposed in this thread as false. Your words have no substance. They are as valuable as the drool running off your lying lips into your lap.
The only thing I refuse to respond to is your false teaching.
That's another lie. You are just full of lies and Bovine Secretions.

The evidence of your folly is abundant in this thread, and all you do is "bah" and scoff when you have no answer. You are a lazy old fool who will spend eternity separated from Jesus, void of all hope, and suffering in outer darkness with no one to hear your "bah" anymore.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Heir IS complete in Christ. Jesus said, so, but you have never believed Jesus before, so we don't expect you start.God knows that YOUR gospel is worthless, and as been fully exposed in this thread as false. Your words have no substance. They are as valuable as the drool running off your lying lips into your lap.
That's another lie. You are just full of lies and Bovine Secretions.

The evidence of your folly is abundant in this thread, and all you do is "bah" and scoff when you have no answer. You are a lazy old fool who will spend eternity separated from Jesus, void of all hope, and suffering in outer darkness with no one to hear your "bah" anymore.

Bah . . .

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

I thought you were a "Calvinist" Nang? Don't you and your ilk
believe that God "Chose" before the foundation of the world,
whom He would save, and the 'non-elect' were doomed to
eternal damnation?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Duh . . .

Certain persons around here need to be repeatedly reminded of God's Day of Judgment, though. They seem to forget this ultimate finale to all their nonsense and ungodly witness.

According to Revelation 20:12 ("And I saw the dead, small
and great, stand before God; and the books were opened:
and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and
the dead were judged out of those things which were written
in the books, according to their works.")

This verse speaks of the "Unsaved" not the members of the
"Body of Christ!" You need to learn how to rightly divide the
word, give up Calvinism, and place ALL your faith in Christ,
as your Lord and Savior!

The members of the "Body of Christ" will NOT be judged! They
will either receive rewards or suffer the loss of rewards! There
will be NO judgment for those who are, "In Christ, and Christ in
them!"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You talk like that because you have no close contact with Jesus Christ.

All you have is your religion.

LA

Last year, you "predicted" that poor old GM would be decapitated
and, didn't you "Predict" that another poster would be shot full of
arrows by a "Master Archer" or something? Therefore, according
to you, one poster here would be walking around without a head,
while the other poster would become a, "Human Pin Cushion?"
Isn't that, what you predicted? You're a regular, "Nostradamus,"
without the accuracy, of course?