ECT What's MAD?

Right Divider

Body part
You can not read correctly because you are MAD.

Act 3:17 And now, brethren, I wot that through ignorance ye did it, as did also your rulers.
Act 3:18 But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.
Act 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
Act 3:20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
Act 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Act 3:22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.
Act 3:23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.
Act 3:24 Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.
Act 3:25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.
Act 3:26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

LA
What you quoted does NOT change what I showed you.

Act 3:17-26 And now, brethren, I wot that through ignorance ye did it, as did also your rulers. (18) But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled. (19) Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; (20) And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: (21) Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began. (22) For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you. (23) And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people. (24) Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days. (25) Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed. (26) Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.
THOSE THING are not the things that I showed to you. You're still a :spam:er

"Turning away every one of you from his iniquities" does not sound like complete and total forgiveness at that point in time.

Right Divider

Body part
Peter's future, not a dispensational wet dream.
The anti-MADers have so many contortions to go through to explain many passages that are clearly and simply explained by understanding Pauline right division.
Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.
Why does Peter always use the future tense?

P.S. Those are the last recorded words of Peter in the Bible.

john w

Hall of Fame
John un Washed,

Must you misquote me and lie like that.

Jesus sent His disciples with the message that men should repent for the Kingdom of God that they expected should come was at hand.

Christ died so that believers could enter that Kingdom if they repented, and if they should die then they would enter in the resurrection.

However if they should live on then they could receive the Spirit of the Kingdom before the time of it, and give witness of it by the same signs of casting out of demons and the healing of the sick, which they did from Pentecost on as they preached Christ and Him crucified for them that their sins may be given.

Peter preached how believers could receive the Holy Spirit and become members of the Kingdom of God.

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
Act 2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Act 2:43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
Act 2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
Act 2:45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
Act 2:46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
Act 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

LA

Nope, you Lazy wolf-ette.You spam "one gospel," one piece of good news in the book, as you satanically assert "it all says the same thing," and thus, on record, you evil droid, "argue" that your saint Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. Your father the devil speaks through you.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nope, you Lazy wolf-ette.You spam "one gospel," one piece of good news in the book, as you satanically assert "it all says the same thing," and thus, on record, you evil droid, "argue" that your saint Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. Your father the devil speaks through you.

The good news of salvation through Jesus Christ is contained in every book of the Bible.

Even here--

Dan 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself:

Dan 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease,

Dispies change it--

Rev 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
Rev 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The anti-MADers have so many contortions to go through to explain many passages that are clearly and simply explained by understanding Pauline right division.
Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.
Why does Peter always use the future tense?

P.S. Those are the last recorded words of Peter in the Bible.

It is because Peter like everyone else will not be ultimately saved until the return of Christ.

Heb 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Rom 13:11 And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

Tit 2:11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
Tit 2:12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
Tit 2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
Tit 2:15 These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.

LA

heir

TOL Subscriber
And LA believes he/she hears his voice.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And LA believes he/she hears his voice.

Mat 13:13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
Mat 13:14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
Mat 13:15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Mat 13:13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
Mat 13:14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
Mat 13:15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
Does your god whisper in your ear?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lazy A claims that God talks to him/her~That's not happening, but maybe a spirit is whispering in his/her ear.

I'm not on the :loser: end, I'm saved unlike LA Lost. How about you? Are you saved?

You really do not want me to hurt you with words do you?

LA

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You make things up, so you do not have to endure, you think.

You mean endurance is not needed if you live like Paul, which you don't anyway. (you are more like Saul)

This is Paul's example of longsuffering and enduring to the end--

1Co 4:9 For I think that God hath set forth us the apostles last, as it were appointed to death: for we are made a spectacle unto the world, and to angels, and to men.
1Co 4:10 We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised.
1Co 4:11 Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwellingplace;
1Co 4:12 And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it:
1Co 4:13 Being defamed, we intreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouring of all things unto this day.
1Co 4:14 I write not these things to shame you, but as my beloved sons I warn you.

LA

Notice how the follow two frauds are no where to be found defending the gospel from this pervert?

Ask them if salvation was by obeying under the law in the OT?
Ask them if they (OT saints) were saved by grace looking forward to the cross?
Ask them what books of the Bible you are to adhere to? Of course you will find this out quickly if you start quoting anything Jesus, Peter, James or anyone other than Paul said in the Bible.

Jesus, the son of God came to earth to save the world from their sins. He was crucified by cross and on the third day He arose from the grave therefore defeating satan. Anyone who believes and confesses Him as their Lord and Savior will be saved

They were early in the thread for the reason I told you. To make people think they are with the right. They are not. They have made no effort to defend the gospel.

Much like phony "pro life" defenders who argue it until they are blue, yet voted for Obama, several times in both elections. You fooled some, you didn't fool me.