ECT What's MAD?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
B. That Paul was the one who began through special Dispensation the preaching of the Death, Burial, and Resurrection -The Gospel of Grace?

1 Timothy 1

16 However, for this reason I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might show all longsuffering, as a pattern to those who are going to believe on Him for everlasting life.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
1 Timothy 1

16 However, for this reason I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might show all longsuffering, as a pattern to those who are going to believe on Him for everlasting life.

Paul's life was a pattern.

Are you following it?

1Co 4:9 For I think that God hath set forth us the apostles last, as it were appointed to death: for we are made a spectacle unto the world, and to angels, and to men.
1Co 4:10 We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised.
1Co 4:11 Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwellingplace;
1Co 4:12 And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it:
1Co 4:13 Being defamed, we intreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouring of all things unto this day.
1Co 4:14 I write not these things to shame you, but as my beloved sons I warn you.

LA

heir

TOL Subscriber
What is the conclusion regarding MAD doctrine:

A. MAD make a distinction between when the church started:
1. Act 2 - Dispensationalists
2. Acts 9- MAD, with the conversion of Paul
3. Acts 13 - Hyper Disp.
4. Acts 28 - Ultra Disp.
It would seem that Acts 9,13, and 28 are within the possibility for MAD? Please clarify.
I believe the BoC began with the apostle Paul (1 Timothy 1:16 KJV) who could not have been forgiven according to the kingdom gospel/doctrine (Matthew 12:31-32 KJV).
B. That Paul was the one who began through special Dispensation the preaching of the Death, Burial, and Resurrection -The Gospel of Grace?
What Paul was committed (1 Corinthians 9:17 KJV) was not just the "D,B,R". Paul's my gospel included the fact "that Christ died for our sins" which was a mystery hidden in the scriptures (Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6=8 KJV) before it was given by revelation of Jesus Christ to him (Galatians 1:11-12 KJV). He was later given the dispensation of the grace of God (Ephesians 3:1-12 KJV) which included the likes of you and me (Acts 22:17-21 KJV, Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV).

1. Is there a difference then with what Peter was preaching in Acts 10:39-43,
The gospel Peter preached in Acts 10 is consistent with the gospel he preached at Pentecost. He did not preach the gospel of Christ to Cornelius. He didn't know it. Neither he nor Corne are in the BoC.

C. MAD uses 'all of the bible was written for us, but not all of it is to us' while recognizing 2Tim3:16, is that why Hebrews, James, epistles of Peter, epistles of John, Jude, and Revelation are considered to be for the Jews and Christian Jews, and not specifically for MAD? IS that accurate?
That which was written by Paul is written TO us. That's Romans through Philemon (2 Timothy 1:13 KJV).
D. Last point: if you are currently MAD, do you believe that you were not saved while you were part of another, Denomination?
No one is saved today unless they have had a moment in their life when they trusted the Lord believing the gospel of Christ, the power of God to save us.
Or better said did you believe those Denominations taught falsehood, or did not 'rightly divide the word?'
The religious, denominational system in place is courtesy of this (2 Thessalonians 2:7 KJV) with these behind the pulpits ( 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV)
And are there any churches today that preach salvation?
Those outside the system do, yes. They are few and far between.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
Paul's life was a pattern.

Are you following it?

<cut>

LA
Lazy all year long, that's not what that scripture says.
1Ti 1:16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.
Paul is a PATTERN based on HOW CHRIST GAVE HIM MERCY.

Paul was the greatest human enemy of Christ AT THAT TIME.

musterion

C. MAD uses 'all of the bible was written for us, but not all of it is to us' while recognizing 2Tim3:16, is that why Hebrews, James, epistles of Peter, epistles of John, Jude, and Revelation are considered to be for the Jews and Christian Jews, and not specifically for MAD? IS that accurate?

Being futurists, many of us believe they will have their fullest application for (true) Messianic Jews who will come to Christ during the Tribulation, after the Body of Christ has been removed and the Time of Jacob's Trouble begins in earnest.

D. Last point: if you are currently MAD, do you believe that you were not saved while you were part of another, Denomination? Or better said did you believe those Denominations taught falsehood, or did not 'rightly divide the word?' And are there any churches today that preach salvation?
I was, but the power of God unto salvation reached me in spite of the immature clutter that accompanied it. I was unable to enjoy - or even know - all of what I had in Christ (which by no means do I now fully understand) because it was all milk and rudiments intended for newest of babes but fed to all. And I confess: I absolutely HATED trying to read the Bible because of it, ESPECIALLY the book of Acts and Paul's epistles. ;)

Example: the campus ministry in which I was saved around 1996 has long since moved to Florida. I keep tabs on it now and then, and the pastor who shared enough of the Gospel with me for me to be saved is still preaching the same regurgitated "How Can I Know God's Will for My Life?" type sermons and topical/social/news-oriented messages THAT HE WAS DELIVERING TWENTY YEARS AGO. He has not moved one inch past that basic doctrinal line, as near as I can tell.

Not only was this the same less than discerning man who gave this newborn believer A.W. Pink and later went full-blown Pre-Wrath Rapture view (a sorry indicator if there ever was one), but also told me when we parted company that MAD was wrong because the revelation of the mystery was (and I quote) "an open secret" known to all the apostles before Paul was ever saved.

That was a flat denial of the plainest reading of Scripture and he didn't even see it.

From what I have experienced since, it is the same with every single denomination, ministry and parachurch movement out there. They only differ on the details and their own peculiar emphases. If Christ and Him crucified is preached, it's almost never unaccompanied by some carnal baggage.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
1 Timothy 1

The pattern is those that are going to believe for everlasting life, in place of those that had to endure to the end.

SaulToPaul 2

1 Timothy 1

The pattern is those that are going to believe for everlasting life, in place of those that had to endure to the end.

Yes, and as I always say...if you are cutting 50,000 identical panels the prototype is the first...not the 13,219th.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lazy all year long, that's not what that scripture says.
1Ti 1:16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.
Paul is a PATTERN based on HOW CHRIST GAVE HIM MERCY.

Paul was the greatest human enemy of Christ AT THAT TIME.

You twist the scripture to suit your beliefs.

Christ gave/gives the same mercy to all sinners since the cross from Heaven.

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
1 Timothy 1

You make things up, so you do not have to endure, you think.

You mean endurance is not needed if you live like Paul, which you don't anyway. (you are more like Saul)

This is Paul's example of longsuffering and enduring to the end--

1Co 4:9 For I think that God hath set forth us the apostles last, as it were appointed to death: for we are made a spectacle unto the world, and to angels, and to men.
1Co 4:10 We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised.
1Co 4:11 Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwellingplace;
1Co 4:12 And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it:
1Co 4:13 Being defamed, we intreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouring of all things unto this day.
1Co 4:14 I write not these things to shame you, but as my beloved sons I warn you.

LA

Right Divider

Body part

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
What is the "for this cause" in 1 Tim 3:16?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You make things up, so you do not have to endure, you think.LA

1 Timothy 1

Go to hell. You reject the gospel. You are skubala.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
1 Timothy 1

Go to hell. You reject the gospel. You are skubala.

Which gospel (according to you) am I rejecting, Peters or Pauls.

LA

heir

TOL Subscriber

classic LA lost style: mixing the murder indictment to all the house of Israel with that of Paul obtaining mercy, that in him first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should thereafter believe on him to life.

What a tired act.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What is the "for this cause" in 1 Tim 3:16?

for this cause, what?

http://www.biblicalunitarian.com/verses/1-timothy-3-16

1 Timothy 3:16
Beyond all question, the mystery of godliness is great: He appeared in a body, was vindicated by the Spirit, was seen by angels, was preached among the nations, was believed on in the world, was taken up in glory. (NIV)

1. Although the above verse in the NIV does not support the Trinity, there are some Greek manuscripts that read, “God appeared in the flesh.” This reading of some Greek manuscripts has passed into some English versions, and the King James Version is one of them. Trinitarian scholars admit, however, that these Greek texts were altered by scribes in favor of the Trinitarian position. The reading of the earliest and best manuscripts is not “God” but rather “he who.” Almost all the modern versions have the verse as “the mystery of godliness is great, which was manifest in the flesh,” or some close equivalent.

2. In regard to the above verse, Bruce Metzger writes:

[“He who”] is supported by the earliest and best uncials…no uncial (in the first hand) earlier than the eighth or ninth century supports theos; all ancient versions presuppose hos or ho [“he who” or “he”]; and no patristic writer prior to the last third of the fourth century testifies to the reading theos. The reading theos arose either(a) accidentally, or (b) deliberately, either to supply a substantive for the following six verbs [the six verbs that follow in the verse], or, with less probability, to provide greater dogmatic precision [i.e., to produce a verse that more clearly supports the Trinitarian position].” [1]

3. When properly translated, 1 Timothy 3:16 actually argues against the Trinity. “By common confession great is the mystery of godliness: He who was revealed in the flesh, Was vindicated in the Spirit, Beheld by angels, Proclaimed among the nations, Believed on in the world, Taken up in glory” (NASB). This section of Scripture beautifully portrays an overview of Christ’s life and accomplishments. It all fits with what we know of the man, Jesus Christ. If Jesus were God, this section of Scripture would have been the perfect place to say so. We should expect to see some phrases like, “God incarnate,” “God and Man united,” “very God and very man,” etc. But nothing like that occurs. Instead, the section testifies to what non-Trinitarians believe—that Christ was a man, begotten by the Father, and that he was taken up into glory.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
classic LA lost style: mixing the murder indictment to all the house of Israel with that of Paul obtaining mercy, that in him first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should thereafter believe on him to life.

What a tired act.

If you want to refer to me as LA lost, then --

Heir hitler,

I remind you that the resurrected Christ taught both the 120 of Acts ch 1 and 2 and Paul.

Also when Paul was sent to preach, he was not alone with the revelation which also Peter had before him.

It was the longsuffering of the saints among the gentiles (nations)which is the pattern.

Peter suffered the same among the Jews before Paul was saved.

Paul even went to the Jews first with the same gospel Peter preached.

Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
Rom 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

LA

DAN P

Can a MAD rep please explain their doctrine, specifically salvation? Keep it to a paragraph and please supply scripture.

Hi , and this is how God CULLS out the un-believers who will never believe , just as God CULLS out the Un-believing Jews , during the Great Tribulation !!

Many to not believe now and Many will not believe then !!

The did not believe when their MESSIAH came and many do not believe that Christ can save today , nothing New here !!

That is why HELL has Enlarged it self , for more deniers of Christ Jesus as God !!:bang::bang:

dan p

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You make things up, so you do not have to endure, you think.LA

You are right. I do not have to endure. He endured in my place, obedient even unto death.

Romans 5

18 Therefore, as through one man’s offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man’s righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life.

For anybody that thinks they should judge but are unsure, all you have to do is make them try on Romans 5. They will not like it. Meaning those who say they are Christian, yet Paul says they are wolves in sheeps clothing. Meaning they claim Christ, but they are not his. They do it to pull people from the faith.