ECT What makes Preterism so impossible

john w

Hall of Fame
“And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.”-Tellalie

Who is this "everyone," little arms/chin Craigie?

Once again, not one AD 70-ist/Preterist, in the history of mankind, can address this question, identifying this "everyone," and thus they suffer another death knell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john w

Hall of Fame
"Tet is a preterist that believes Christ already returned in 70 AD via the Roman Army."-Tambora, on another TOL thread

"Correct, and thanks for making it clear that it was the Roman army that was His return."-stupid Craigie

"The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."-Gomer Tet.

Identify:

-these "bunch of men" that taught the above "invention," before you did, Craigie.

Names, specifics.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Eight posts by Little Johnny W the Dance Director since I posted the three below verses, and not one attempt by Little Johnny W to address them.

Here they are again:

(Phil 4:5 KJV) Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.

(Rom 16:20 KJV) 20 And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. ...

(1 Cor 10:11 NIV) These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come.

The above three verses from the Apostle Paul confirm Preterism, and prove Dispensationalism wrong.

That's why Little Johnny W hasn't made an attempt to address them.

john w

Hall of Fame
Eight posts by Little Johnny W the Dance Director since I posted the three below verses, and not one attempt by Little Johnny W to address them.

Here they are again:

(Phil 4:5 KJV) Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.

(Rom 16:20 KJV) 20 And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. ...

(1 Cor 10:11 NIV) These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come.

The above three verses from the Apostle Paul confirm Preterism, and prove Dispensationalism wrong.

That's why Little Johnny W hasn't made an attempt to address them.

4 years, and the admitted wimpy looking little arms Craigie, with a weak chin, will not:

-Tell us about this "everyone" that allegedly saw this invisible alleged Saviour return in AD 70, Craigie, in the form of the Roman army.

-Identify these "bunch of men" that taught this "The Roman army was the second coming""invention," before you did, Craigie.

Why is that, weasel looking boy?

Names, specifics.

Craigie admits that his belief system is a "man made invention,"taught by "fallable men."

That's why Little Arms Craigie Berstein hasn't made an attempt to address them.

john w

Hall of Fame
Craigie suffers another fatal death blow, as he will not answer our questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john w

Hall of Fame
Craigie suffers another fatal death knell, admitting dispensationalism is not false!!!!!!!!!!!

" That's not my argument.

I have never said that dispensationalism was "wrong" because of how old it was. I specifically said that no one taught about Christ coming back twice before Darby did."-Tellalie

john w

Hall of Fame
Hey, Craigie!!!

I heard you are 5'7'', and have little arms, and no chin, and are unemployed. True?

You are in denial.

Are you a hair stylist, part time? How can that be?

I declined your FB request to be my friend, sweetie. Poor little arms Craigie.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey, Craigie!!!

I heard you are 5'7'

Once again, it is so easy to always prove you wrong.

In the following picture from The NBA Store in New York City, I'm standing against a life size Allen Iverson, LeBron James, and Yao Ming.

As you can see, I'm taller than 6'-1" Allen Iverson, but smaller than 6'-8" LeBron James (and much smaller than 7'-6" Yao Ming).

View attachment 24188

john w

Hall of Fame

In the following picture from The NBA Store in New York City, I'm standing against a life size Allen Iverson, LeBron James, and Yao Ming.

As you can see, I'm taller than 6'-1" Allen Iverson, but smaller than 6'-8" LeBron James (and much smaller than 7'-6" Yao Ming).

View attachment 24188
Once again, it is so easy to always prove you are a physical wimp, push over, like your mind is.

You "have to be joking," Craigie!!! You actually posted that wimpy looking "photo" of yourself, confirming how much of a "little" person you are, in your "frame?" You have no arms, and look like a little twit, weasel.

Had you ever considered lifting weights, instead of spending all day long at "home," on TOL, as a slug, and never exercising? Rhetorical q.

Maybe STP can help you, little framed one? He hasa thread on it.

You lost your spine, what, about 5 years ago....When did you lose your chin?

And prove that that picture was not doctored, punk. You are in denial. You are only 5'7'', with 10 inch "arms."

Clown. Remove that pic, and quit embarrassing yourself, little Craigie.Or at least "paint" it, to cover up that greasy, slick "hair"(loosely employed here).

And does that make you a tough guy, Craigie Bernstein?

john w

Hall of Fame

View attachment 24188

I heard you are 5'7'', and have little arms, and no chin, and are unemployed. True?

Why are you unemployed, Craigie? Why don't you follow Paul, infidel?

john w

Hall of Fame
Craigie suffers yet another fatal death knell, as he is unemployed, and per 1 Timothy 5:8 KJV, is an infidel, and does not follow Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wow this thread is a kindergarten.

Darby followers have no other choice.

Dispensationalism can't stand the test of scripture, so Darby followers do everything they can to distract

Notice how the three verses from the Apostle Paul that validate Preterism and prove Dispensationalism wrong keep getting ignored?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God's Truth

Nothing dies in the kingdom of God.

The world is God's creation, and the whole creation groans.

Romans 8:22 We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time.

Please respond to that. Tell me how you think Jesus put that enemy under his feet if the whole creation is still groaning.

You have been duped into believing the kingdom of God is going to be on planet earth.

After our bodies are REDEEMED, we will live on a new earth.

When believers today physically die, they are instantly present with the Lord in the kingdom in a new glorified spiritual body.

Our spirits go to be with Jesus after the death of our physical body---BUT we do not get a SPIRITUAL PHYSICAL BODY until Jesus comes again at the resurrection.

These believers with their new spiritual glorified bodies, aren't coming back to planet earth.

Remember what I said and please reply to my saying that the glorified bodies happen at the resurrection, when Jesus comes again; and then this earth will flee, and we will live on a new earth.

When I studied Preterism with someone well educated on the subject, the only thing that stopped me from adopting his beliefs was the fact that this creation still groans because we all still slowly decay, die, and decay some more, along with the animals, plants, and even this earth.

Satan is the reason we lose our physical body. Don't you think that we should have a physical body given back to us?

john w

Hall of Fame

Dispensationalism can't stand the test of scripture, so Darby followers do everything they can to distract

Notice how the three verses from the Apostle Paul that validate Preterism and prove Dispensationalism wrong keep getting ignored?

Russell/Josephus followers have no other choice. AD 70-ism/Preterism can't stand the test of scripture, so Russell-ites, and Josephus groupies, cult members, such as little arms Craigie Bernstein, do everything they can to distract.

Notice how Craigie suffers another fatal death knell, as he is in denial, as he will do anything to distract from his refusal to answer any questions, that we ask him, such as this "everyone" that saw this invisible "Jesus" return in AD 70, and how the Roman army in 70 AD was the second coming, he cannot defend his belief system, since it was "invented" by "fallable" men.

Why do you ignore our questions, Wimpy? Why do you follow the teachings of "fallable men?"

God's Truth

I disagree.

In Matthew 22 Jesus makes it clear there will be no marrying in heaven.

There will be no marrying in HEAVEN, nor on the NEW earth.

In Isaiah 65, Isaiah speaks of children being born in the new heavens and new earth.

IOW, the kingdom is not of this world.

Where exactly in Isaiah are you contemplating? Does not Isaiah 65 speak of what would have been IF people obeyed? Does not Isaiah 66 show that people would not obey, so things must follow through with a literal destruction of the world?

God's Truth

I am NOT a dispensationalist. Please consider what I say, and give me a response accordingly.

john w

Hall of Fame
Craigie Berstein suffers yet another fatal death blow, although he is in denial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

"That's not my argument.

I have never said that dispensationalism was "wrong" because of how old it was.
I specifically said that no one taught about Christ coming back twice before Darby did."-Telalie Craigie Berstein.