ECT What makes Preterism so impossible

john w

Hall of Fame
"So, you're not going to find an eyewitness description of what happened in 70AD."-little arms Craigie

Vs.

"Yes you do. If you don't, you're left with a doctrine that wasn't taught back in the day but was developed many years later by men far removed from the initial event.

First off, hardly any writings remain from that part of the world during that time period.

In fact, the writings of Josephus are the only eye-witness writings of the destruction of Jerusalem that exist to this day.

Just like what you dismiss disp'ism as being.

Not even close.

I can show all kinds of preterism from the early church fathers, whereas Darby's secret rapture is nowhere to be found."-no chin Tellalie

john w

Hall of Fame
"So, you're not going to find an eyewitness description of what happened in 70AD."-little arms Craigie

"Oh, c'mon Tet. Do you have any scrolls or papyri from immediately after 70AD giving the minute details of such an INCREDIBLY AWESOME momentous event transpiring as the second coming of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in clouds of glory? "-TOL member to Craigie

"Josephus and the Roman historian Tacitus wrote about it:

'Besides these [signs], a few days after that feast, on the one- and-twentieth day of the month Artemisius, [Jyar,] a certain prodigious and incredible phenomenon appeared; I suppose the account of it would seem to be a fable, were it not related by those that saw it, and were not the events that followed it of so considerable a nature as to deserve such signals; for, before sun-setting, chariots and troops of soldiers in their armour were seen running about among the clouds, and surrounding of cities.' - Jewish Wars, VI-V-3

'In the sky appeared a vision of armies in conflict, of glittering armour. A sudden lightning flash from the clouds lit up the Temple. The doors of the holy place abruptly opened, a superhuman voice was heard to declare that the gods were leaving it, and in the same instant came the rushing tumult of their departure.' - Histories, Book 5, v. 13

In addition to the two quotes above, the Jerusalem Talmud and the Babylonian Talmud both speak of the western light going out every night from 30AD to 70AD, the red strap not turning white from 30AD to 70AD, the gates opening each night from 30AD to 70AD, and the black stone was picked 40 years in a row from 30AD to 70AD."-Tellalie

Tellalie: They all wrote about it, but were not eyewitnesses, you see, uh, ur, of these ocurrences....You are in denial....Darby....Appearances are invisible....Signs are invisible....Darby....Not one dispensationalist in the history of mankind can answer me....You misquoted me....I never said.....

john w

Hall of Fame

Vs.

"Yes you do. If you don't, you're left with a doctrine that wasn't taught back in the day but was developed many years later by men far removed from the initial event."-no chin Frank Burns Craigie

Catch that hocus pocus, TOL audience? No eyewitnesses, vs. "developed many years later by men far removed from the initial event"

far removed

john w

Hall of Fame

Vs.

"In fact, the writings of Josephus are the only eye-witness writings of the destruction of Jerusalem that exist to this day."-Frank Burns Craigie

Frank Burns Craigie suffers another fatal death knell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait....Craigie will say that I misquoted him, or, that Flavey Joe was an eyewitness of the destruction of Jerursalem in AD 70, and he wrote about these events, but he did not write an eyewitness description of what happened in AD 70.....You are in denial....Darby....

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's good to have that "Uncivil Vampire, TeT" on Eggnore again. I can only take him in very small increments of time. Then, he begins to both annoy and bore me at the same time.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Vs.

"In fact, the writings of Josephus are the only eye-witness writings of the destruction of Jerusalem that exist to this day."-Frank Burns Craigie

Being the Darby follower that you are, I know it's really hard for you to understand things.

The topic was "proof" of a 70AD return found in the Bible.

Try to pay attention Little Johnny.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's good to have that "Uncivil Vampire, TeT" on Eggnore again. I can only take him in very small increments of time. Then, he begins to both annoy and bore me at the same time.

How many times have you put me on PERMANENT ignore?

Like I said, you might want to consider taking a remedial English class.

john w

Hall of Fame
Being the Darby follower that you are, I know it's really hard for you to understand things.

The topic was "proof" of a 70AD return found in the Bible.

Try to pay attention Little Johnny.

Try and pay attention, sickly, effeminate looking, little arms, wimpy Craigie pie:

Vs.

Craigie the weasel suffers another death knell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You pathetic, cry baby littlwe wimp, and habitaul liar, caught, in another lie.

john w

Hall of Fame
Like I said, you might want to consider taking a remedial English class.

Vs.

"The Greek..."-Craigie the weasel boy on TOL

Vs.

"Spelling was never one of my strong points..."-Weasel Craigie

Vs.

"The rules of grammar have to be thrown out the window. ... Do you even understand the simple basics of grammer?"-stupid Tet.

Vs.
"No matter what you say or do, whether it's spelling, grammer, punctuation, etc. Johnny will try so hard to make you look like you aren't smart."-].."- stupid Tet. on TOL

Pretty funny, eh whited wall Craigie? Almost as funny as you look, with those wimpy "arms," and wimpy no chin?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Once again, as in most threads, the Darby followers do not want to address the scriptures themselves.

Here is what the Apostle Paul said:

(Phil 4:5 KJV) Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.

(Rom 16:20 KJV) 20 And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. ...

(1 Cor 10:11 NIV) These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come.

Instead of actually addressing the words of the Apostle Paul in the first century that shows Paul knew and understood it was the culmination of the ages, that the Lord was at hand, and that Satan would be bruised shortly, the Darby followers want to try and catch me in a "gotcha".

The reason the Darby followers always do this is because Dispensationalism cannot ever stand up to the test of scripture.

It also shows that MADists don't follow Paul, they follow the false teachings of John Nelson Darby.

john w

Hall of Fame
"IN THE BIBLE"

Try to pay attention Little Johnny W

Try and pay attention, weasel:

Vs.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

"....in the Bible"

More intentional deception from Little Johnny W the Darby Follower, because Little Johnny W can't defend his Dispensationalism.

john w

Hall of Fame
"IN THE BIBLE"

Try to pay attention Little Johnny W

Hey, little arms Craigie, the twit, both mentally, and physically:

"So, you're not going to find an eyewitness description of what happened in 70AD.
Vs.

“And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.”-Tellalie

The weasel is so obsessed, that he can't keep track of all his lies, and "man made inventions."

Why is that, little arms Craigie?

Tell us how everyone saw this "un physical" "Jesus" allegedly return in AD 70, even though He never touched planet earth, and there were no eyewitnesses.

Identify this "everyone," as I, and others, have asked you for years, little framed one?

john w

Hall of Fame
"....in the Bible"

More intentional deception from Little Johnny W the Darby Follower, because Little Johnny W can't defend his Dispensationalism.

“And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.”-Tellalie

vs.

"So, you're not going to find an eyewitness description of what happened in 70AD."-twitty boy

john w

Hall of Fame
"In fact, the writings of Josephus are the only eye-witness writings of the destruction of Jerusalem that exist to this day."-Tellalie

Why do you follow the teachings of "fallable" men, like Josephus, little arms Craigie?

john w

Hall of Fame
"....in the Bible"

Who is this "everyone," little arms/chin Craigie?

john w

Hall of Fame
Craigie lost his spine, his arms(because he sits at home all day long, as a slug, unemployed, on TOL all day long, as his frame deteriorates, like his mind), and suffers another death knell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Tet: 'The LORD Jesus Christ returned in the form of a Roman Army.' "-STP challenging Craigie

"Never said that."-Tellalie

Lie-

"Tet is a preterist that believes Christ already returned in 70 AD via the Roman Army."-Tambora, on another TOL thread

"Correct, and thanks for making it clear that it was the Roman army that was His return."-stupid Craigie

"The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."-Gomer Tet.

The punk lies more than he cries/blinks.

Tell us about this "everyone" that allegedly saw this invisible alleged Saviour return in AD 70, Craigie, in the form of the Roman army.