ECT What makes Preterism so impossible

Interplanner

I suggest that those who show no fruit of the Spirit in their discussion be ignored. this will make things much more productive.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
One, you never proved whether or not I ever said anything about those those stones (not even what I might or might not believe those stones may or may not have been a reference to);

You're a joke.

You just made a post about the Western Wall.

You're a mess. You don't know what to believe anymore because you know your Dispensationalism cannot be defended.

Two, you proved you have no intention of exploring the issue;

There's nothing to explore. History proves you dead wrong.

Three, you imbecile; you now assert I believe in some third Temple.

When people like you deny the fulfillment of the stones not being left standing upon another, the only option for you is to claim the stones of a third temple will fulfill the prophecies.

Again, you're a mess.

What a fool set in his ways you are.

You're the fool, you're the Darby follower.

Darby's false teachings cannot stand the test of scripture, and cannot stand the test of history.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There's more than one cave in Josephus overall narrative, but, if I'm not mistaken, it now sounds like there is a sect that denies that Masada took place. Is the IDF aware of this un-event?

Darby followers have an agenda.

They can't have the prophecies of Jesus being fulfilled in 70AD, because that completely ruins their Dispensationalism.

Danoh

Darby followers have an agenda.

They can't have the prophecies of Jesus being fulfilled in 70AD, because that completely ruins their Dispensationalism.

Ruin it; it is not what matters to me.

That is your stupidity - you actually believe some kind of a fear is driving the Dispy.

Fact is, you are a jerk who posts out for strife. You barely post anywhere else. Always, it is this nonsense you are up to.

Fact is, you have yet proven either your assertions, or a sincerity of heart.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
ahh,the taxicab fallacy,,,thats a good one,lol...

Instead of jumping out of your cab, why don't you guys try explaining what the Apostle Paul actually said:

(Phil 4:5 KJV) Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.

(Rom 16:20 KJV) 20 And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. ...

(1 Cor 10:11 NIV) These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come.

whitestone

Tet, are you going to answer my post, or would you rather just answer the rude attackers posts?

I wasn't being rude to Tet or attacking him,I may not have even intended for him to catch what I said in post 247. I actually stated something that I intended for those in mine own camp to notice.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hell is prison, Hell is Hades, and Hell is the lake of fire. Which one are you talking about? The second death is the lake of fire. Hell/Prison/Hades will be put in the lake of fire. The SECOND death, the lake of fire will not be put in the lake of fire.

Revelation 21:8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."

Revelations 20:4 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death.

The lake of fire is the second death.

All those from the second resurrection will suffer the second death.

That's why unbelievers were not resurrected in 70AD. Only believers were resurrected in 70AD.

Since that resurrection in 70AD, all believers are instantly in the presence of the Lord, in the kingdom forever upon physical death. So, there has been a "continuous rapture" since 70AD, with every believer in Christ going up to heaven upon physical death.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I wasn't being rude to Tet or attacking him,I may not have even intended for him to catch what I said in post 247. I actually stated something that I intended for those in mine own camp to notice.

The taxicab fallacy is generally brought up when someone tries to use secular sources against the Bible, but usually only with ethics and/or morality.

We are discussing eschatology, not ethics and morality. Therefore, secular history is important, especially when secular history confirms biblical prophecies.

For example, there was a war in the OT that many bible skeptics said never took place. When the Rosetta Stone was discovered in 1799, the Rosetta Stone confirmed the war found in the OT, and silenced the bible skeptics.

The events from 66AD to 70AD confirm the prophecies Christ Jesus gave in the Olivet Discourse, and other places in the gospels.

Because you are a Dispensationalist, you can't have these prophecies fulfilled in the first century, because then your Dispensationalism falls apart.

So, you have an agenda, because you have to defend Darby's teachings.

whitestone

Instead of jumping out of your cab, why don't you guys try explaining what the Apostle Paul actually said:

(Phil 4:5 KJV) Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.

(Rom 16:20 KJV) 20 And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. ...

(1 Cor 10:11 NIV) These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come.

Your tossing three scriptures into the air to refute futurism. If you shift the commas one way you see it all in the past,if you shift them the other way you see it in the future. If you say the Revelation was written before ad66 and shift those commas it's ad70ism,if you shift them the other way it's futurism. lol,I'm rather fond of those commas ",,,",I watch to see who shifts them and which way.

You actually are not giving enough information in the question about those three verses. You should explain where you actually believe the devil is(at this moment). Some preterits see him in the pit and that he will be loosed in the end and go out and deceive Gog, but some see that he is already loosed and that it being fulfilled in the Iraq/war on terr. at the present moment(G.W.Bush,Methodist and partial preterit). But you yourself where do you think the devil is at this moment in time?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Your tossing three scriptures into the air to refute futurism. If you shift the commas one way you see it all in the past,if you shift them the other way you see it in the future. If you say the Revelation was written before ad66 and shift those commas it's ad70ism,if you shift them the other way it's futurism. lol,I'm rather fond of those commas ",,,",I watch to see who shifts them and which way.

You actually are not giving enough information in the question about those three verses. You should explain where you actually believe the devil is(at this moment). Some preterits see him in the pit and that he will be loosed in the end and go out and deceive Gog, but some see that he is already loosed and that it being fulfilled in the Iraq/war on terr. at the present moment(G.W.Bush,Methodist and partial preterit). But you yourself where do you think the devil is at this moment in time?

I didn't shift any commas

You still haven't explained the verses

Satan was bound in 70AD.

He will be loosed a little while when the thousand years are over. The release of Satan may or may not have happened yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

john w

Hall of Fame
I already answered you.

Christ Jesus was the only infallible teacher to ever walk planet earth.

The habitual liar of TOL, little arms Craigier Bernstein, again is caught in another continuing lie.
Craigie Wimpy Tellalie, besides his "Darby" stumper, which he spams on every thread, as one of his "arguments" against the dispensational approach in interpreting the book, also asserts that dispensationalism is false, because it is taught by "fallible men," i.e., he claims that his "AD 70-ism," Preterism, was taught to him by infallible men. To wit:

"Yes Mr. Whalen, they were fallible men who invented dispensationalism just over 150 years ago. Mr. Whalen, you might want to ask yourself why you follow the teachings of these fallible men?"-Craigie Tet.

"A secret parenthetical time period is a false theory made up by fallible men.”-Preterist con "man" Craigie

"MAD is a false non-Biblical belief system that was made up by fallable men."-Preterist Craigee the Wimp

Just show us, Craigie, the infallible men that we should follow, since we do not want to follow "fallable men," unlike your belief system, which you "argue," in contrast, is not false, since infallible men taught it to you.

Do be a dear, Craigie-just identify, sweetie, these infallible men on earth, that we may follow, so that you cannot accuse us of following "fallable men." Craigie:

As silent as a turkey farm, on the third Thursday, of November.

You sniveling, little chinned weasel, engager in sophistry, the habitual liar, of TOL.

Just show me the teachings of infallible men, on earth, sweetie, so that I may follow them.

Come on, punk-identify them.

Fraud, snake oil sales"man."

He won't touch this post, avoiding answering this for 5+ years, as he suffers another fatal death knell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

whitestone

I didn't shift any commas

You still haven't explained the verses

Satan was bound in 70AD.

He will be loosed a little while when the thousand years are over. The release of Satan may or may not have happened yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol,It doesn't matter who it is,preterit or futurist we all read the scriptures and see it one way or the other based on what we say is fulfilled verses still awaiting fulfillment.

You do this also, look close at what you said about the devil. He is in the pit at the present moment(to you) so the scripture (to you) has already been fulfilled about him being bound in chains and cast into the pit for a thousand years. On the other hand (You say) that he will be loosed "a little while" and that he may or may not have been loosed yet.

So examine the scriptures you ask me to explain you give scripture to prove preterism that is taken from Genesis 3:15 KJV and you yourself say that he has not yet been cast into the lake of fire (you say he either is loosed or he will be loosed) so you yourself do not believe the devil has been crushed and so you yourself do not believe Romans 16:20 KJV has been fulfilled.

Again you use scripture to substantiate terms such as "quickly,soon near" to support your view of the commas(which way to shift them). You take Romans 16:20 KJV and tie it back to a scripture thats separated by almost 4000 years,but you believe the devil is still in the pit or about to be loosed and it has now been about 5800 years since Genesis 3:15 KJV was given and as you said of your own belief he either is loosed or or will be loosed so in the mere fact that you believe he still exist in 2016 you refute your own self.

Last edited:

God's Truth

The lake of fire is the second death.

All those from the second resurrection will suffer the second death.

That's why unbelievers were not resurrected in 70AD. Only believers were resurrected in 70AD.

Since that resurrection in 70AD, all believers are instantly in the presence of the Lord, in the kingdom forever upon physical death. So, there has been a "continuous rapture" since 70AD, with every believer in Christ going up to heaven upon physical death.

Even BEFORE we die a physical death, we are resurrected to Christ.

That was the state of the saved even before 70 A.D.

Scriptures that support the first resurrection, that of our spirits going to heaven with Jesus, before we die a physical death…

1 Corinthians 6:17 But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit.

John 6:56Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him.

Ephesians 2:6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,

Colossians 3:1 Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.

Colossians 3:3 For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.

Colossians 1:13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves,

Romans 8:9 You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ.

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't.

Preterism can't be traced to one man.

Dispensationalism can be traced to one man. John Nelson Darby invented it in 1830.

Dispensationalism didn't exist before Darby.

Name these "bunch of men" to which your "man made invention" can be traced, punk, as you've been asked for years.

Are they infallible?:

"Yes Mr. Whalen, they were fallible men who invented dispensationalism just over 150 years ago. Mr. Whalen, you might want to ask yourself why you follow the teachings of these fallible men?"-Craigie Tet.

"A secret parenthetical time period is a false theory made up by fallible men.”-Preterist con man Craigie

"MAD is a false non-Biblical belief system that was made up by fallable men."-Preterist Craigee Tet.

Just show us, Craigie, the infallible men that we should follow.