ECT What makes Preterism so impossible

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Good points BUT...

You are attempting to reason with an individual absolutely bound, gagged and blinded by his own agenda from seeing any reasoning in any attempt to reason with him - for his agenda all these years has never been intent to reason with anyone.

His is ever his baiting others via his questions, into his hoped for strife with him.

I'd be surprised if such an individual does not take a hot iron to his own flesh every so often - the guy is a classic sado-masochist.

There is...no reasoning with such an individual.

All one can do is learn from what ever they post of use (and that; the result of another man's labor plagiarized), discard the rest, and hopefully learn from the warning such an individual unwittingly becomes the postor boy of by his own example - about the bondage so unreasoning an individual brings on himself.

The fool has pulled off the impossible - the man has become an island all unto himself.

The fool in him unaware of this; ever in need of logging on in hopes of who he might set off into strife with him.

Talk about a sad case of a human being.

:yawn:

More babble from Danoh the Darby Follower.

john w

Hall of Fame

It's impossible to defend...

This:

You accused us, sweetie, of following "fallable men" teachings. Show us the infallible men, on planet earth, that teach you, that we may follow them, so as not to be pegged as following "fallable men."

What's the problem, sweetie? In denial?

john w

Hall of Fame
:yawn:

More babble from Danoh the Darby Follower.

More in denial, from the little arms Craigie Berstein:

You accused us, sweetie, of following "fallable men" teachings. Show us the infallible men, on planet earth, that teach you, that we may follow them, so as not to be pegged as following "fallable men."

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Two more of the originators of the error that is Preterism and its various strains, having been Hymenaeus and Philetus; in primitive form...

More desperation from Danoh the Darby Follower.

2 Timothy 2 was written before 70AD.

john w

Hall of Fame
More in denial, from the little arms Craigie Berstein:

Craigie Bernstein suffers another fatal death knell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, punk, you "argue" that MAD is false, because it is taught by "fallable men."

Nope.

MAD is false because it can't stand the test of scripture.

I claim MADists/Dispensationalists live in denial when they don't acknowledge that John Nelson Darby invented Dispensationalism in 1830, and that Dispensationalism didn't exist before Darby.

It has nothing to do with fallible or infallible men, considering Christ Jesus was the only infallible man to ever live.

john w

Hall of Fame
Since 70AD, when believers die, they instantly receive a glorified spiritual body, and are instantly in the kingdom, in the presence of the Lord.

Redemption of the body, you vile satanist, which, by definition, is the physical body, albeit not controlled by the "lusts of the flesh," as we will have the spirit of God within us, saved from the presence of sin-our glorification. Of course, since you have such a twitty looking "body," you'd be clueless on this subject, demon.

john w

Hall of Fame
Nope.

I claim MADists/Dispensationalists live in denial when they don't acknowledge that John Nelson Darby invented Dispensationalism in 1830, and that Dispensationalism didn't exist before Darby.

It has nothing to do with fallible or infallible men, considering Christ Jesus was the only infallible man to ever live.

Caught again-lied, again....

The habitual liar of TOL, little arms Craigier Bernstein, again is caught in another continuing lie.
Craigie Wimpy Tellalie, besides his "Darby" stumper, which he spams on every thread, as one of his "arguments" against the dispensational approach in interpreting the book, also asserts that dispensationalism is false, because it is taught by "fallible men," i.e., he claims that his "AD 70-ism," Preterism, was taught to him by infallible men. To wit:

"Yes Mr. Whalen, they were fallible men who invented dispensationalism just over 150 years ago. Mr. Whalen, you might want to ask yourself why you follow the teachings of these fallible men?"-Craigie Tet.

"A secret parenthetical time period is a false theory made up by fallible men.”-Preterist con "man" Craigie

"MAD is a false non-Biblical belief system that was made up by fallable men."-Preterist Craigee the Wimp

Just show us, Craigie, the infallible men that we should follow, since we do not want to follow "fallable men," unlike your belief system, which you "argue," in contrast, is not false, since infallible men taught it to you.

Do be a dear, Craigie-just identify, sweetie, these infallible men on earth, that we may follow, so that you cannot accuse us of following "fallable men." Craigie:

As silent as a turkey farm, on the third Thursday, of November.

You sniveling, little chinned weasel, engager in sophistry, the habitual liar, of TOL.

Just show me the teachings of infallible men, on earth, sweetie, so that I may follow them.

Come on, punk-identify them.

You lie more than you cry, you demonic loser, pathetivc troll, here, and slumped in your little room at home.

ClimateSanity

Nope.

Then quit using the phrase to discredit MAD if you have an ounce of honesty.

john w

Hall of Fame
Nope.

Here is what you claimed, you habitual liar:

" That's not my argument.

I have never said that dispensationalism was wrong because of how old it was.
I specifically said that no one taught about Christ coming back twice before Darby did."-Craigie Berstein.

Lying punk-all of TOL knows it.

Danoh

More desperation from Danoh the Darby Follower.

2 Timothy 2 was written before 70AD.

Moron; the Preterist sine quo non is there.

Who said anything about that passage being a reference to 70AD, you imbecile.

You constantly read your idiot stupidity into the words of others.

And yet, you actually believe yourself a credible interpreter.

But most on here know you have no real interest in these things other than what strife you might set off by your baiting questions.

john w

Hall of Fame
Nope.

Vs.

"Yes Mr. Whalen, they were fallible men who invented dispensationalism just over 150 years ago. Mr. Whalen, you might want to ask yourself why you follow the teachings of these fallible men?"-Craigie Tet.

"A secret parenthetical time period is a false theory made up by fallible men.”-Preterist con "man" Craigie

"MAD is a false non-Biblical belief system that was made up by fallable men."-Preterist Craigee the Wimp

you might want to ask yourself why you follow the teachings of these fallible men?-Craigie

You follow infallible men, unlike us, do you sweetie?

ClimateSanity

Vs.

you might want to ask yourself why you follow the teachings of these fallible men?-Craigie

You follow infallible men, unlike us, do you sweetie?

He better NEVER use that phrase again.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This:

I can't dumb myself down to your level in order to make you understand my point.

Dispensationalism was invented by John Nelson Darby in 1830. Dispensationalism didn't exist before Darby. Darby was a fallible man.

Preterism cannot be traced to one man.

If you can trace Preterism to one man, and show that one man invented it, and that it didn't exist before that one man, then you would have an argument against me.

However, after many years, neither you, nor anyone else has been able to trace Preterism to one man.

Therefore, Preterism wasn't invented by a fallible man like Dispensationalism was.

Last edited:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
He better NEVER use that phrase again.

Dispensationalism was invented by a fallible man. His name was John Nelson Darby, and he invented Dispensationalism in 1830.

Dispensationalism didn't exist before Darby.

Until you acknowledge these facts, you prove that you live in denial.

ClimateSanity

Dispensationalism was invented by a fallible man. His name was John Nelson Darby, and he invented Dispensationalism in 1830.

Dispensationalism didn't exist before Darby.

Until you acknowledge these facts, you prove that you live in denial.

Throw out the deceitful word FALLIBLE and then we can discuss your obsession.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Throw out the deceitful word FALLIBLE and then we canbdiscuss your obsession.

Fine with me.

Dispensationalism was invented by John Nelson Darby in 1830. Dispensationalism didn't exist before Darby invented it.

Dispensationalism is a false doctrine invented by a man.