ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

john w

Hall of Fame
At lease you didn't deny it was empty posturing. You aren't a liar at least.
No, punk, I don't feel a compulsion to deny any fluff you spew my way. I only respond to you, because you serve as a prime example,for the babes/sheep, of what happens to a man/woman, who isolates himself/herself in an isolated room, from other members of the body of Christ-he/she spews forth hypocrisy, and emotionalism, and grunts, and snorts, and talk show jazz-and goes insane.

John I could give a personal plop of processed food if you personally attack me or not. There is nothing an inbred from a kentucky holler person like you can do that will upset me much. I know who you are and your character. I give you pity, not a lot of angst.

Would you prefer "impersonal" "attacks," you big cry baby? Stuff your "wounded soul" routine, punk, as the bible is a rough book. War is rough.

I bring up personal attacks because they, as ad homs, distract from the conversation> And this is a CONVERSATION BOARD. We come here looking for conversation, you come here looking for a target so you can exercise your thuggishness on..

You have nothing to offer a conversation but comic relief.

Really, punk? That's your best shot, musing that I, the great saint John W, one of the feared outlaws on TOL, provide comic relief? Thanks for the psycho babble, and weighing in, "Mr./Miss Irrelevant" on TOL, as most ignore a drone like you, in contrast to the legend I am.

"This page has had 14,494 visits"-the legendary John W

vs.

"This page has had 566 visits"-Brucie boy Hetty

Contrasts.

Poor Hetty.

That's it. And yes we all laugh at you. It's like the kid that was told he was Bat Boy for a day. You run around with your chest sticking out like you are something.

We go along, as long as you feel "big" we'll play along.

You are little and insignificant, johnny. You bring NOTHING to the table that holds value but comic relief.

"This page has had 14,494 visits"-the legendary John W

vs.

"This page has had 566 visits"-"insignificant" Brucie boy Hetty

Johnny? Real tough guy,aren't you, punk? Trying to impress women, are "author?" Feeling a little insecure about your "manhood," are you, you sickly one?

Weighty.

What is your name-Brucie, punk?

Do you have anything else to offer?

Yes. Get saved, and quit your job as an actor, loser. You assert that your an "author," is that right, Brucie boy? Give us an insight as to what comic books you've written recently.

So there, slug. You taught me that.

Heterodoxical

The only clear question you've asked (before posting that trainwreck) about MAD and the O.T., I already answered. Was there another one?

Liar.

You haven't.

I addressed that.

You didn't refute the address either.

So, you evaded 2x on this one.

Cowardice or Confidence, which keeps you from answering. JUST TELL ME ALREADY so I know how to reword the comments to not threaten you.....

Show me your answer.

Show it.

Stop dreaming you did it and prove you did it.

Show us the answer.

You have given no answer.

Tell us where it is.

Did it reach the keyboard, or did it stay nustled between your ears?

Show me your answer.

Prove me wrong.

Hurry up, I'm sick of waiting.

Not that you care, but you are a total waste of time for ANY adult to discuss with. I'm about to write you off as worse then John W.

anything else?

Show me.

Show me.

Show me.

Show me.

Show me the answer you have already given.

musterion

You're upset again.

The last question I recall you asking (the first one, actually) was how MAD regards OT prophecy...if we consider it relevant, I think was the point. At first I said, "Is Christ the Messiah?" The answer is "yes," which I figured you'd take as "yes, it is relevant." You didn't pick up on that, so I came back with "Yep." So yes, OT prophecy is relevant to MAD.

Was there a follow up question to that? If so, I missed it.

And please try to calm down, and don't take The Name in vain.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Liar.

You haven't.

I addressed that.

You didn't refute the address either.

So, you evaded 2x on this one.

Cowardice or Confidence, which keeps you from answering. JUST TELL ME ALREADY so I know how to reword the comments to not threaten you.....

Show me your answer.

Show it.

Stop dreaming you did it and prove you did it.

Show us the answer.

You have given no answer.

Tell us where it is.

Did it reach the keyboard, or did it stay nustled between your ears?

Show me your answer.

Prove me wrong.

Hurry up, I'm sick of waiting.

Not that you care, but you are a total waste of time for ANY adult to discuss with. I'm about to write you off as worse then John W.

anything else?

Show me.

Show me.

Show me.

Show me.

Show me the answer you have already given.

Another "Other" rant!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You're upset again.

The last question I recall you asking (the first one, actually) was how MAD regards OT prophecy...if we consider it relevant, I think was the point. At first I said, "Is Christ the Messiah?" The answer is "yes," which I figured you'd take as "yes, it is relevant." You didn't pick up on that, so I came back with "Yep." So yes, OT prophecy is relevant to MAD.

Was there a follow up question to that? If so, I missed it.

And please try to calm down, and don't take The Name in vain.

Sounds as if, "Het" is hysterical? Perhaps on the verge of a
complete breakdown?

john w

Hall of Fame
I am guilty.

He came back to the table, and I responded.

I had hopes he was still talking so there was still a reasoning synapse left in his head. While you are contagious Johnny boyo, there is hope someone develops the resistance to your particular whackiness and that they can be reached.

Condemn me for being overly optimistic.

Translated: I, Hetty, am done, as long as everyone else is "done," and no one responds to me.

Real sharp is this "bright" Hetty the actress.....Real sharp.

"Ok you are a liar. We are done…."-crit Hetty

musterion

"Originally Posted by Heterodoxical View Post
My Gawd"

He is a "bright" "author" don't you know, musterion?

Only the most carnal Christians would do that. Or a moby. Whatever respect I had for him, which admittedly wasn't much, diminished greatly right then. Must be that 'other' coming out, like Gros said.

Heterodoxical

No, punk, I don't feel a compulsion to deny any fluff you spew my way.
The narcissist rarely does. They feel they are above such trivial things. If you catch them in their ignorance they try to hide it with charm, or address it with challenge. Talk or battle. They don't hold any reasoning to them at all.

OR they are just simply cowards and don't want to face the truth. There are two schools of thoughts on that.

I only respond to you, because you serve as a prime example,for the babes/sheep, of what happens to a man/woman, who isolates himself/herself in an isolated room, from other members of the body of Christ-he/she spews forth hypocrisy, and emotionalism, and grunts, and snorts, and talk show jazz-and goes insane.

Why do you act like you don't know my gender? Are you trying to hide your interest in the word homo and myself in so many same sentences???? You know I'm male. Why do you even pretend to not know? Rofl.

You suggested hypocrisy, and it was shown false. Lacking an answer to the rebuttal, you simply ignore it and repeat yourself. Know who else repeats themselves? People suffering Autism challenges.

Would you prefer "impersonal" "attacks," you big cry baby?
I'd prefer someone man enough to answer the arguments. I'm not going to find that with you am I?

Stuff your "wounded soul" routine, punk, as the bible is a rough book. War is rough.

The only battle here is you with yourself John. You are no threat to me, not in ANY sense of the word. Certainly not in words in a chat board where you run from every substantial point and retort with, "YOU BIG FAT DUMMY!!!!"

Really, punk? That's your best shot, musing that I, the great saint John W, one of the feared outlaws on TOL, provide comic relief?
Why? You run like the coward you are from EVERY point that is made. Why give you more just to watch a coward flee the real conversation?
Thanks for the psycho babble, and weighing in, "Mr./Miss Irrelevant" on TOL, as most ignore a drone like you, in contrast to the legend I am.
Psycho babble APJ, really good song.

Your illusions of grandeur are cute, batkid. Stick the chest out more.... come on....

Johnny? Real tough guy,aren't you, punk? Trying to impress women, are "author?" Feeling a little insecure about your "manhood," are you, you sickly one?

Ok Jack. how can I be insecure in my manhood when I'm in your face to deal with the points? What a shallow empty insult.... I never claimed to be a tough guy. :) But I can claim to be tougher than you have been. You who cowardly flee every point and use personal ad hominem attacks. :) :)

Facts are facts. This is a prima facie fact.

What is your name-Brucie, punk?

I'll give you my friggin phone number, what do you think you are going to do with it? What does my name do for you? Other than make you look "tough" while you imply personal violent threats in a public forum.

Jacky, I just want you to answer the points so we can discuss. You are just infatuated with ME and the word HOMO being used close together. It's not going to happen that way. Give up. Just stick to the bible parts bub.

Poor little Jacky, acting so tough and all.

Heterodoxical

Only the most carnal Christians would do that. Or a moby. Whatever respect I had for him, which admittedly wasn't much, diminished greatly right then. Must be that 'other' coming out, like Gros said.

Really? Are you one of those idiots that think GOD is the Lord's name?

hahahahahahahahaaha that's rich.

john w

Hall of Fame
How is that a personal attack. Are you really that desperate?

Quit attacking "personally!!!" Stop it!!!

How did I do?

Not sure what your fascination with Homo or like sounding words is Johnny. It seems you have repressed something you wish to let out.

Sorry, Brucie boy, but your "Johnny" cute little name won't do any good. I dig chicks. Can you dig it, Brucie boy?

Feel real tough, on TOL, don't you Brucie? Rejected by the babes, eh, punk? Yes....Free yourself, Brucie....Let go.....Release yourself...

Liar, you've been the lead character shot artist at any point in any time period I showed up here.

You posture with empty noise.

Stop the "character attacks!!!" I'm going to tell on you!!!

How did I do, you cry baby?

Grow up and say something like a big boy Johnny. Really. Step into a conversation and address the points not the person.

Real tough guy, aren't you, Brucie boy? How do you come up with these stock, cliches? Oh, yes-you are an "author." Right, Brucie boy?

My last name is Dickey.

Half right.

So there, punk.

musterion

Apart from a few of the unsaved females, I have not seen anyone so easily upset on TOL. But I don't like being told I'm dodging questions. I only dodge questions from people I've already answered more than once.