ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

musterion

Sure you do, otherwise STP wouldn't ask his loaded question that you claim is a good question.

Bible truths being buried for centuries under layers of Romish and protestant tradition =\= God "hiding" it.

Has salvation by grace through faith alone in Christ alone been consistently preached since Paul? Absolutely not. It isnt today. Does that mean "God hid it"? No.

Same principle here.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
(1 Cor 15:50) I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God,

The verses following vs 50 indicate that Paul is not referring to just any flesh, he is referring to corruptible flesh and that that corrupted flesh will be changed[allasso-altered] and take on a new quality of incorruption and immortality.

1Co 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
1Co 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
1Co 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
1Co 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

This remains a mystery to those who insist on imposing a foreign Platonic Spiritualism on the text.

john w

Hall of Fame
(1 Cor 15:50) I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God,

The sap spams that "trump card" as another one of his "Hail Mary's," and thinks, "That'll do it."

Listen up, loser:

Genesis 2:23 KJV
And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

No blood-are you with me, punk?(rhetorical q). Flesh and bones.

Luke 24:39 KJV
Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Ephesians 5:30 KJV
For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

That is the point of 1 Corinthians 15:50 KJV-
flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit ....

The Lord Jesus Christ, as a man, is flesh and bone today, in His resurrected, glorified body. Thus, the OT saints, in resurrected bodies, of flesh and bone, will inherit the kingdom of heaven upon the earth, and members of the body of Christ, in "the redemption of the body," will inherit the "heavenly places" in Christ Jesus, in like bodies.

You santanically spin this, in deceit, as to "argue" against the physical, by definition resurrection, and redemption of the body.

Perverter of the gospel of Christ.

Deceiver.

Romans 8:23 KJV
And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

Philippians 3:21 KJV
Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

Craigie the clown: The above verses should not be in the bible....Darby...

Con "man."

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
At least no one can make the case that MAD is derived from some Jesuit.

Out of curiosity... Are you aware of the role of Jesuit Francisco Ribera in introducing modern Futurism during the Counter-Reformation in 1590, which is the foundation for all Dispensationalism?

What's your take on that?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Bible truths being buried for centuries under layers of Romish and protestant tradition =\= God "hiding" it.

No one ever taught what Darby invented until Darby invented it.

Has salvation by grace through faith alone in Christ alone been consistently preached since Paul?

Now your changing the argument from "ever" to "consistently".

Salvation by grace through faith alone has always been taught since Paul taught it.

Absolutely not. It isnt today. Does that mean "God hid it"? No.

Same principle here.

No one ever taught what Darby invented in 1830.

God didn't hide it, because it's a false doctrine that isn't what the Word of God teaches.

What Darby invented is no different than what the other contemporaries of Darby invented (i.e. Joseph Smith, Charles Taze Russell, Ellen White)

Mormonism, JW's, and Seventh Day Adventism weren't hidden by God either. Like Dispensationalism, they were invented in the mid-1800's during the "age of the cults".

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thus, the OT saints, in resurrected bodies, of flesh and bone, will inherit the kingdom of heaven upon the earth, and members of the body of Christ, in "the redemption of the body," will inherit the "heavenly places" in Christ Jesus, in like bodies.

The above is Exhibit A of the cult-like rubbish that followers of Darby believe.

It's so nice of you Darby followers to allow the Jews to inherit the earth in a lesser type body, while you "Body believers" get the superior bodes and inherit Heaven.

Next time you should include the part where you "Body believers" rule over the Jews for exactly 1,000 years here on earth before going back up the Heaven.

Like I said, no one taught this rubbish before Darby invented it.

SaulToPaul 2

Yes. It had been over 700 years since the Israelites were scattered amongst the Gentiles. After 700 years, the descendants of the 10 tribes were indistinguishable from pagan Gentiles.

Perhaps according to wiki and planet preterist, but according to the Holy Bible there were twelve tribes intact in the first century.

I know which I shall believe.

SaulToPaul 2

The fact that you won't say "yes" or "no" to the question shows that you are wrong about all Israelites being Jews.

So far we've determined that if anyone, a Gentile or an Israelite, was circumcised and believed in the one true God they could be called a Jew.

Is this not correct?

SaulToPaul 2

Gomer Tet.:

"....we now live in the greatest time period since the creation of planet earth"-stupid Tet.

"The kingdom where there is no more death, tears, and sadness exists right now."-stupid Craigie Tet

Yes, everyone knows that the Millenium was from 1960-65 in Mayberry, NC.

SaulToPaul 2

It's so nice of you Darby followers to allow the Jews to inherit the earth in a lesser type body, while you "Body believers" get the superior bodes and inherit Heaven.

Are there celestial bodies and terrestrial bodies, according to scripture?

Is God allowed to save anyone he wants and give them any type of body he wants, for his purposes?

Or does he have to run it by Tet?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why wasn't he sent to Jews?

Because God never divorced the Jews (the House of Judah)

God did divorce the House of Israel

You completely ignore the fact that Israel split into two houses, and that the Israelites in the House of Israel were NEVER Jews.

You have to make the Israelites from the House of Israel Jews so your Dispensationalism works out. That's why you purposely ignore the truth.

SaulToPaul 2

Because God never divorced the Jews (the House of Judah)

God did divorce the House of Israel

You completely ignore the fact that Israel split into two houses, and that the Israelites in the House of Israel were NEVER Jews.

You have to make the Israelites from the House of Israel Jews so your Dispensationalism works out. That's why you purposely ignore the truth.

But, he came unto his own (the Jews). The Father sent him, and the Son sent them.

True?

But he was only sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.