ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

john w

Hall of Fame
You guys know how embarrassing it is to suggest that God kept His Word hidden for over 1,700 years, but then gave it to John Nelson Darby.

Tet. the clown once again affirms that when you discover objective truth, determines if it is objective truth, and thus, once again, asserts that:

1. The LORD God did not have a holy name, "The Great I am," until it was revealed to Moses, and but then gave it to Moses ..

Craigie asserts thaty God kept His sacred Name hidden for millions of Years, but then gave it to Moses.

See how that works, you bumbling, stumbling loser?

2. The LORD God of the bible, was not the LORD God of the bible, prior to when He was revealed to Pharaoh, the Egyptians, as it was lost, prior to this time, and...

3. The earth was flat at one time.

Embarrassed, aren't you sweetie?

"It's amazing how you followers of John Nelson Darby have been brainwashed.... but then gave it to John Nelson Darby "-sweetie Tettie

Please say "Darby" again, Craigie pie. Please?

john w

Hall of Fame
I have no idea who is, and who is not saved.

What I do know is that you are follower of John Nelson Darby.

As I predicted, the wimp would bale, show how much of a spineles punk, he is, by acting like a jellyfish, and spam "Darby:"

For over the 20th time: I deny that the NC is in effect now, and deny that the NC is applicable to me, or other members of the body of Christ.

Now, spineless one-"'quit like a man," show some backbone/vertebrae, for once on TOL, and answer:

Am I lost?

Watch the bale, wimpy response.....Watch.

"The fact that you won't say "yes" or "no" to the question shows that you are wrong about all Israelites being Jews."-Craigie

Am I lost? Yes, or no?

Con artist.

john w

Hall of Fame
As usual, you cannot defend Darby's teachings.

But that is expected, because no one can defend a lie.

5/8 posts, #'s 1007, 1039,1058, 1061, 1062 have his "concession" "Darby" stumper.

What a loser, as this is his best volley.

Most laugh at you on TOL, Craigie the clown.

Do I deny the work of the Saviour on the cross, and his resurrection?

Yes, or no, Wimpy?

john w

Hall of Fame
As I've told you, the Jews were not divorced from God when Jesus came. The Jews didn't need Jesus to die in order to be married to Him again, but the Israelites from the 10 tribes did.

"You guys know how embarrassing it is to suggest that God kept His Word hidden for over 1,700 years, but then gave it to John Nelson Darby."-Craigie

Show us one person that ever taught "the Jews were not divorced from God when Jesus came. The Jews didn't need Jesus to die in order to be married to Him again, but the Israelites from the 10 tribes did" before you did, sweetie, with references.

Tettie: Not a peep.

john w

Hall of Fame
I have no idea who is, and who is not saved.

What I do know is that you are follower of John Nelson Darby.

What we do know, is that you are a follower of Hank Hannegraaf, J. Stuart Russell, RC Sproul, Gary Demar, Max King Todd Dennis, Ken Gentry, and admit just copying and pasting their "teachings," word for word, and the pope, whom you claim is infallible-I have your words, that testifies to this satanic point of view.

musterion

pre-chart_03.jpg

Man, those Preterists love their charts.

bimillennial_preterism.jpg

More chartiness.

endtimeschartpartialpreterism.gif

SPROUL CHART! You KNOW it's GOLD when it's done by SPROUL!

musterion

So let me get this straight.

Everything I've seen Tet accuse MADs of...using charts to illustrate complex points...relatively recent doctrinal constructs...formulas designed and tuned by post-apostolic human teachers...all of these Preterism has its fair share of, too? And Tet the Pret has never admitted it, just swung it like a club at MADs?

I never woulda guessed he's THAT big of a hypocrite, or THAT ignorant of what he says he believes.

At least no one can make the case that MAD is derived from some Jesuit.

john w

Hall of Fame
"You guys know how embarrassing it is to suggest that God kept His Word hidden for over 1,700 years"-Big Top Craigie

This was "hidden" until Craigie taught us meanie , wacko "dispies:"

“And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.”-Tet.

"Everyone" that saw Him, according to Craigie, was Josephus, and Wikipedia. Wait....A "hidden" gem....

Vs.

"Tet is a preterist that believes Christ already returned in 70 AD via the Roman Army."-Tambora, on another TOL thread

"Correct, and thanks for making it clear that it was the Roman army that was His return."-stupid Craigie

"The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."-Gomer Tet.

Classic Craigie "embarrassments.""how embarrassing."

He taught us that. We learned that from him.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
At least no one can make the case that MAD is derived from some Jesuit.

It's indisputable that John Nelson Darby invented Dispensationalism.

As I've asked over and over again, none of you guys can trace the origins of Preterism to one man.

john w

Hall of Fame
It's indisputable that John Nelson Darby invented Dispensationalism.

1.It's indisputable that you invented everything you "teach" on Israel. No one taught it before you. Therefore, it is false, according to your "argument." As I've asked you, over, and over, Slippery Pete, identify anyone who ever taught, what you "teach" about "who Israel" is, before you.

You won't touch that.

Fraud.

2. Why do you spam that satanic "invent" zinger, punk? Does God "invent?" Are not all false doctrines "invented," you deceiving punk?

3. For the "sake of argument," are you asserting that because no one allegedly taught dispensationalism before Darby, it is false?

Go on record again, sweetie. I dare you.

As I've asked over and over again, none of you guys can trace the origins of Preterism to one man.

As I've asked you over and over, punk, name one man, that taught Preterism, before you, and cite the references. Let's go, sweetie.

Right Divider

Body part
Yes. It had been over 700 years since the Israelites were scattered amongst the Gentiles. After 700 years, the descendants of the 10 tribes were indistinguishable from pagan Gentiles.
Indistinguishable by you, but God knows ALL.

The reason God divorced them in the first place was because they were acting like pagan Gentiles.

If you disagree, then explain the following verse:

(John 7:35 KJV) Then said the Jews among themselves, Whither will he go, that we shall not find him? will he go unto the dispersed among the Gentiles, and teach the Gentiles?
Wow, just a stumper..... NOT!

You're problem is that you're doctrine is all wrong. Your idiotic idea that "all prophecy has been fulfilled" is just massive ignorance.

You think that WE are CURRENTLY living in the Kingdom of the Lord Jesus Christ (you know, "thy kingdom come, they will be done ON EARTH as it is in heaven") where there there is all manner of sin. Theft, adultery, murder, rape, etc. etc. etc.

You think that the Lord Jesus Christ is ruling with an iron rod and letting this go on?

Your theory is a loser.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Indistinguishable by you, but God knows ALL.

Wow, just a stumper..... NOT!

You're problem is that you're doctrine is all wrong. Your idiotic idea that "all prophecy has been fulfilled" is just massive ignorance.

You think that WE are CURRENTLY living in the Kingdom of the Lord Jesus Christ (you know, "thy kingdom come, they will be done ON EARTH as it is in heaven") where there there is all manner of sin. Theft, adultery, murder, rape, etc. etc. etc.

You think that the Lord Jesus Christ is ruling with an iron rod and letting this go on?

You theory is a loser.

Gomer Tet.:

"....we now live in the greatest time period since the creation of planet earth"-stupid Tet.

"The kingdom where there is no more death, tears, and sadness exists right now."-stupid Craigie Tet

Right Divider

Body part
Gomer Tet.:

"....we now live in the greatest time period since the creation of planet earth"-stupid Tet.

"The kingdom where there is no more death, tears, and sadness exists right now."-stupid Craigie Tet
I think that he might be talking about "spiritual" tears or "spiritual" sadness" or some such nonsense.

Tetski and many others think that, somehow, the physical and spiritual worlds are completely independent. But that's just dumbski.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

(Rom 13:1) Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.